Rate me. Ladies only

Options

Replies

• JustEllieK
    JustEllieK Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    i think we neeed to remember were adults and not high school kids and if someone asks for are us to rate them and we all give a answer how does one person have to be picked on

I thought the whole rating thing was a high school game, you know like MASH...who would you marry, what kind of house would you live in, do they think I'm sexy, check yes or no.

I can't continue this any further at the moment.....I'm sorry....is that a cat head in your taco?
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    On the narcissistic and egotistical scale, I would rate you an 11...

Good luck getting attention, Mr. Attention *kitten*...

:flowerforyou:

^^^this
  • adross3
    adross3 Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Hmm im 19, so technically still a teenager.. can i post the same question without people running all over me? Seems to be the popular answer here anyway xD

I think it is was a fun topic xD I have seen others do it :] I don't think I have the guts to be put out there for opinions now though D:

Btw OP at 44 i think you are in great shape. I hope to stay in shape!
    You can expect people to be angry. People handle their stress in 4 ways. Dominance/Withdrawl/Dependance/Aggression. So many people in this world live in a constant state of stress. They put themselves into stressful situations and then come home and watch stressful tv shows. These people are usually in arguments, and their dog is probably always barking. So on a so forth. It is a defense mechanism that relieves their stress. It's kind of amusing, but very sad. So many of the younger generations were raised by tv.
  • adross3
    Options
    Angry or just being honest. Not everyone is going to like the selection of meat in the market.

He isn't my type (as I obviously like asians), but I can still look at him and tell he is a great looking guy!

C'mon now.
    All men wish they had a cool girl like you.
  • youngmomtaz
    youngmomtaz Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Great smile, goatee is good, love the happy doggies too! 7-8 you get!
  • Becca_007
    Becca_007 Posts: 596 Member
    Options

Picking on people is just what humans do
    Actually I don't believe ALL humans pick on ppl. Humans with a bully mentality perhaps, but not ALL Humans choose to waste their time doing it.:smokin:
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    wow u got a lot of views! wtg!
  • JustEllieK
    JustEllieK Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Okay okay so after reading this and seeing your responses I believe i can answer this. I do think this is a yes stupid thing to ask but you wanted to know.

I have to take off 3 points for the cheesiness of it but you sounds smart, let comments roll across the water and yeah. So I say a 7.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options

Picking on people is just what humans do
    Actually I don't believe ALL humans pick on ppl. Humans with a bully mentality perhaps, but not ALL Humans choose to waste their time doing it.:smokin:
    [/quote]

That would be a generalization. I don't see where i stated that every single human picks on another. Although I do find that nearly everyone does it from time to time
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Hmm im 19, so technically still a teenager.. can i post the same question without people running all over me? Seems to be the popular answer here anyway xD

I think it is was a fun topic xD I have seen others do it :] I don't think I have the guts to be put out there for opinions now though D:

Btw OP at 44 i think you are in great shape. I hope to stay in shape!
    You can expect people to be angry. People handle their stress in 4 ways. Dominance/Withdrawl/Dependance/Aggression. So many people in this world live in a constant state of stress. They put themselves into stressful situations and then come home and watch stressful tv shows. These people are usually in arguments, and their dog is probably always barking. So on a so forth. It is a defense mechanism that relieves their stress. It's kind of amusing, but very sad. So many of the younger generations were raised by tv.

Hmm very interesting! I don't think I would post xD I don't start forum topics often xD No matter what you post about, some one is going to get their panties in a bunch ya know? xD
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    The thing is I don't think anybody got their panties in a bunch about this topic. It just seems a little odd/insecure.

And then the fact he sat here waited two hours and had "words" for anybody who had anything negative to say about this thread?

Just strange. It would seem to me that somebody who fancies himself so interesting and intelligent wouldn't need to start such thread.

I don't think the people who stated this previous to me are bullies for saying this, nor am I.

Desperation is a bad smell dude.
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    i cant believe you are 44 and posting this kind of question, i believed that just teens were doing that...
    Srsly, men nevr grow up. My husband is 40 and still acts 18. I think it's a good thing it keeps me from being too serious all the time :)
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    The thing is I don't think anybody got their panties in a bunch about this topic. It just seems a little odd/insecure.

And then the fact he sat here waited two hours and had "words" for anybody who had anything negative to say about this thread?

Just strange. It would seem to me that somebody who fancies himself so interesting and intelligent wouldn't need to start such thread.

I don't think the people who stated this previous to me are bullies for saying this, nor am I.

If he did have low self esteem , how does talking crp about him make it any better? Why must people always try to make others feel worse about themselves? ESPECIALLY if you believe he already has issues? THAT is bullying, preying on what you believe to be someones weakness.
  • adross3
    Options

Desperate is trying to prove a point to a desperate man trying to make a point. But, I'm sorry....I am not attacted to you, I can't tell in your photo if your a woman or a man.
  • youcandoitjess
    Options
  • adross3
    Options
    Cool. Thanks.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

Desperate is trying to prove a point to a desperate man trying to make a point. But, I'm sorry....I am not attacted to you, I can't tell in your photo if your a woman or a man.

Trying to prove a point?
    Wait what, is this the "Oh this was a bad idea, so I'm totally trollin'" defense? Awesome.

And thank goodness. The type of men I enjoy don't need to start AW threads on a fitness website.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    My opinion: if you feel you have to ask, you probably aren't going to like the answers!
    Cute dogs though.
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Looks like you're achieving your goals so I can't hate on that.

Physique wise, which is what you're asking us to rate I'm guessing, I'd give you a solid 9.
  • thor1god1of1awesome
    Options

Wow you whine about people getting defensive and bullying but you turn around and do the same thing. Hmmm I think there is word for that......:huh:
This discussion has been closed.