Rate me. Ladies only

Options
123457»

Replies

• TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options

Oh boy, that's what I get for posting in threads without reading responses first. These comments are hilarious, but I stand by my physical rating of you. Great body and face. :-)
  • adross3
    adross3 Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I
  • adross3
    Options
    The thing is I don't think anybody got their panties in a bunch about this topic. It just seems a little odd/insecure.

And then the fact he sat here waited two hours and had "words" for anybody who had anything negative to say about this thread?

Just strange. It would seem to me that somebody who fancies himself so interesting and intelligent wouldn't need to start such thread.

I don't think the people who stated this previous to me are bullies for saying this, nor am I.

Desperation is a bad smell dude.
    Desperate is trying to prove a point to a desperate man trying to make a point. But, I'm sorry....I am not attacted to you, I can't tell in your photo if your a woman or a man.

Trying to prove a point?
    Wait what, is this the "Oh this was a bad idea, so I'm totally trollin'" defense? Awesome.

And thank goodness. The type of men I enjoy don't need to start AW threads on a fitness website.
    owe you an appology. Thanks for the first comments.
  • argharna
    Options
    I would have to rate you a 6 maybe 7 I dont like big arms at all. You look good other wise. Keep up the good work!
  • RoxyMoxie
    RoxyMoxie Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Well im much younger than you but as far as body looks 10! Great job now if only
    I can get to wrk on my muscles lol there under here somewhere..as far as face I like ur hat pic best, have a good day and feel free to add me always looking for new healthy friends
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    People need to lightne up, it's just a fun topic and I tihnk everoyne should do it. However, people are such haters and have to be negative so most people don't have the guts, like me, lol.

I think you are above a 10, wouldn't even know of a scale I could rate you on for your physical appearance! Great job~!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    People need to lightne up, it's just a fun topic and I tihnk everoyne should do it. However, people are such haters and have to be negative so most people don't have the guts, like me, lol.

I think you are above a 10, wouldn't even know of a scale I could rate you on for your physical appearance! Great job~!

Apparently the Fun part got taken out. :tongue: "no fun for you!" I also will not be asking for a rating, because I am a total chicken. Cluck.
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    lol
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options

Apparently the Fun part got taken out. :tongue: "no fun for you!" I also will not be asking for a rating, because I am a total chicken. Cluck.

same here! xD
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Thank you everybody. My self-confidence is just fine. Even after the rude comments. I forgot that most people in this world are angry in their hearts. I was really looking for a straightforward answer.

CindiBryce: I am very confident. I know every asset.
    Bellyrole: Thank you.
    deegarcia19: Thanks for the tip
    Hayesgang: I love my dogs too.
    SarahCeeee: Thank you. I didn't know I had a self-confidence problem.
    stewpodasso: I just might be. You might be the only one who saw the truth. LMAO
    ahsongbird: Don't want to look like a creep. I thought it was fun. :) Thank you.
    lazatin: That's a first. Most women love my arms. Appreciate your opinion
    cweiss14: That is the way I've always thought of myself. Thank you for following the very simple question
    Qarol: It was just a question.
    Gigi_licious: With a call name like that, I would like to pry into your ego.
    Scott613: Thanks for the tip
    EmilyRanae22: You seem like an angry woman. You know what I'm talking about. One of those mean girls.
    Jade_Butterfly: I agree 100%
    2bFitNTrim: My personality has been described on countless occasions as charisma
    catherine4211: I'll get rid of it. It was a day of play.
    UnwrappingCandy: Funny. I'm glad you’re happy inside. 3 comments. Maybe your bi.
    SmangeDiggs: Thanks
    hazelnutflav: You are absolutly correct. I don't have a problem with my ego, personality. Thank you.
    Mayor_McPanda: You actually took the time to look at a mans pics.....Hmmmmm
    Multistyles: WoW. You posted twice. I am very aware of the personalities on this site.
    Carolinamomma3: Thank you. You have one of those very rare good hearts. Nice smile.
    PrettyKitty69: I think you need to eat something. You’re getting grumpy. ;(
    Erindipitous: Funny. Someone with a personality. I don't even need to check out your profile to know your cool.
    alyssa92982: What?
    SmartFunGorgeou: Just having a little fun.
    EmilyRanae22: WoW, two comments. I must have struck a cord.
    Sunshine_88: Why did man cross the sea?
    kapeluza: What?
    Yakisoba: Thank you. I think the goatee fits me well.
    McKayMachina: Really? You look like a vampire. You know, UNDEAD.
    Sunshine_88: This was for fun. I am an X Psychologist. You too are one of those people with a good heart. I'll bet that you are self aware and don't react but think your way thru life.

Thank you everybody for the fun. Now, who has the self-confidence to put themselves out there?

ooooo god. lol....gimme a break bud. need some attention. ya just a bit.my confidence is just fine thanks....have a good one champ
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Ladies,
    The-Todd-scrubs-968446_374_500.jpgTukjS.jpg
  • adross3
    Options
    I appreciate all of your comments.

And in the end no one took my challenge and put themselves out there.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Nope :O if someone wanted to i would do the same i guess xD
  • jennp1313
    Options
    On the narcissistic and egotistical scale, I would rate you an 11...

Good luck getting attention, Mr. Attention *kitten*...

:flowerforyou:

bahaha!!!!!

12311475.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Dear posters,

This thread has spiraled out of control, becoming a combination of off topic, attacking, argumentative, and hateful posts. Please in the future remember we are here to encourage one another, and to support overall healthy goals.

_Ben
    MyFitnessPal Forum Moderator
This discussion has been closed.