Have your boobs shrunk since losing weight?

Options
I was wondering if anyone's boobs have shrunk since losing weight?

What bra size were you to begin with, how muchweight have you lost and what bra size are you now?

I'm currently a 34DD and I'm paranoid I'm gonna be flat chested once I lose weight lol! xx

Replies

• BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Gone from a G to a D...
  • NicoleSix
    Options
    Haha unfortunatly when you lose weight thats the first thing to go :(
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Im a 36DD and its been 1 month on my actual journey and i wanna be flat chested, lol i hate my chest and i want it to go from 36DD to a nice B cup or Low C cup
  • CraziiPrettiiMILF
    Options
    went from a 40D to a 38D and I may just stop losing weight if they go lower then a 34C cause I look AWFUL without boobies =)
  • em1976
    em1976 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Oh yea,nice rounded c to almost small b,shattered in all honesty.I know alot was fat but still havent come to terms with the loss;)

Lost around 15 kilos>the weight has been an all over loss,great deal from my waist,upper body,hips etc.I still have excess on my saddlebags,thighs and belly.Seems to be all thats left.I didnt really start losing my boobs until my fat started to come off my waist,back and shoulders,then they kinda went POOF SEEYA,never to be seen again,sigh.
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Im a 36DD and its been 1 month on my actual journey and i wanna be flat chested, lol i hate my chest and i want it to go from 36DD to a nice B cup or Low C cup:tongue:
  • TeresaWash
    Options
    I've lost 136 pounds. Was a DD still a DD!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I'm still wearing the same bras (mostly 34b or 36b) as I did before, but I'm on the first hook instead of the last and had to shorten the straps. I didn't have much boobage to start with, and mercifully, they're about the same.
  • PennyNickel14
    PennyNickel14 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I have lost about 5 inches of my band size but only dropped one cup size.

I am also super paranoid about loosing my boobs. The last time I was at a healthy weight I was a C cup and now I am a Dplus (not quite a DD - But i overflow a D LOL)
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Yep, which sucks beacuse I had barely anything in the first place!!
  • Shineonme06
    Shineonme06 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    went from a 44ddd to a 42dd:smile:
  • BodyWontBreak
    Options
    Boobs are usually the last place to gain weight and the first place to lose weight. How much a person loses is all dependent on that person. I wish I hadn't lost any, especially since my tummy isn't shrinking quite as quickly.

I started out as a 40D. I think I am about a 38C right now. I've lost 29.2 pounds so far.

Leslie @ Body Won't Break - http://bodywontbreak.com
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I was a 36 C most of my life at 165-170 (up to a 38 C/D while pregnant and nursing but that doesn't really count). Now I'm a 34 A or (36A depending on the brand) at 150lbs.
  • snoopybing
    snoopybing Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    It really depends on the person, I think.

I've personally managed to hang on to mine (phew!) I've lost 27lbs so far and yet my cup size has been mostly unaffected... I've gone from a 32DD to a 30DD.

The only down side is that it's much harder to find bras that fit. :sad:
  • jazzalea
    jazzalea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I've gone from a 44 D to a 44 LONG :)

BUT here in Canada home of free health care.... I've already been seen by my doctor and approved for reduce, reload or relocate surgery :)
  • LeonaB17
    LeonaB17 Posts: 304
    Options
    Was a 44C at highest - now 38C. I've never been very busty so it doesnt matter to me that my boobs are smaller. I like my figure a whole heck of a lot better now!!
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    in 11 months, gone from a 38DD to a 34DD, ok soo my boobs havent shrunk, but the sizes are going down!! i hated been a 38!
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    sadly, no
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    IDK if I'm a good example b/c I'm pretty sure I may have been wearing the wrong size to begin with, lol, but from D to C
  • jazzalea
    jazzalea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    sadly, no

LMAO............ I hear ya..... I've got these nasty saddle bags on the INSIDE of my thighs..... shudders.......