Have your boobs shrunk since losing weight?

Options

Replies

• ltkasmala
    ltkasmala Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be flat-chested again! I've been top heavy since I had my daughter 20 years ago and it seems to be the first place I gain and the last place I loose, though I have to admit I have lost five inches so far. The odd thing is I was a DDD and though my band size is down, they took measurements and supposedly now I need an F or G cup size! Sorry, not going there. They better plan on shrinking down more as I want to be able to shop in "general" stores rather than special ordering bras or whatever! :(
  • ohmyshysamantha
    ohmyshysamantha Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    mine got bigger, I'm not totally sure how, but its nice to use less kleenex in the morning to great the appearance of boobs.
  • lunglady
    lunglady Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I wish! :ohwell:
  • Sissy4EverX3
    Options
    I'm still wearing the same bras (mostly 34b or 36b) as I did before, but I'm on the first hook instead of the last and had to shorten the straps. I didn't have much boobage to start with, and mercifully, they're about the same.

This. Except mine is a 44C.
  • Ejwelton
    Ejwelton Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Mine too. Had to go and buy news bras today. Previously went from a 34 c to a 34 b and today I've bought new ones in a 32c
  • jennielou75
    jennielou75 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Mine have gone from a 52C to a 44B. Don't want them going any more as there isn't much left!
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I've gone from a 44 D to a 44 LONG :)

BUT here in Canada home of free health care.... I've already been seen by my doctor and approved for reduce, reload or relocate surgery :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :sad: :laugh: :laugh: LMAO I've lost 1.5 inches, but am still wearing the same bra for now. I had to put on over 100 pounds to get what little I have now--38 B. Most of it is going to go away, I'm sure. I'll probably be back to a 34 A again when I reach my weight loss goal. :cry:
  • filomenae
    filomenae Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Went from a high D to a low C, maybe even a high B at this point.. :grumble:

I'd rather have smaller boobs than gain all that weight back though. : )
  • molly_grue
    molly_grue Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I was 38DD and now I'm 34D.
  • alltacht
    alltacht Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I lost 28lbs and 10lbs from goal and went from a 34D to a 32E when I got measured last week. I was like 'an E??!!' My back has shrunk but my actual boobs are the same. 32E. I feel like a child with gigantic jugs!
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    YES THANK GOD!:smile:
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    From a 40DD to a 34B/C (depending on the brand)

I actually enjoy not having to wear 2 sports bras to workout now. And I can wear strapless and slinky tops without worrying about falling out everywhere. Plus, they still have a nice shape. : ) Thanks upper body strength training!
  • shellux
    shellux Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I hope they will. Currently a 36C which I hate. Would love little boobs :)
  • princessage117
    princessage117 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I lost more from there in the past, so far I haven't lost too much there this time, at least yet, maybe if I get closer to goal they will shrink. I am still wearing the same cup size now as I was 30 lbs heavier. But I went from a 36/38 to 34. :)
  • rachelbethany
    rachelbethany Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I have small boobs already-- like a small 34B. But when I lose even five pounds, I usually lose an inch or more from my bust, and on from there. I'm pear-shaped, so I lose weight in my upper body (stomach, boobs, face) first. I have learned to get over the small boobs thing, though, because I'd rather be fit and slim than overweight with a little extra in the chest area. I have a strong feeling, though, that as you lose weight, you will still look proportional . . . I mean, you are a DD? There's no way you're going to suddenly become flat-chested. I, on the other hand, don't have as much to gamble with. Haha!
  • natural813
    natural813 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I went from a DDD to a D. So yes I have lost a lot of weight there lol
  • lt3ag4s
    lt3ag4s Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    My pecks have gotten bigger...
  • sosino
    sosino Posts: 41
    Options
    Yay my moobies shrinking too. Thank god!
  • bohonomad
    bohonomad Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I went from being a 40 H to a 36 F. I still have 50 more pounds to go and although I don't wanna tiny boobs, my body has been keeping the same proportions. I wouldnt worry about it if I were you, youre losing from everywhere and it'll look normal once you hit you GW
  • Hmwarren84
    Hmwarren84 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I went from a 40DD to a 36C. I still have some weight to lose, so I hope I can lose the weight from other places on my body.