Have your boobs shrunk since losing weight?

Options

Replies

• xoyasminxo
    xoyasminxo Posts: 132
    Options
    Was a full 30c now I'm a regular 28/30c. I can't complain.
  • hawaii86442
    Options
    AT my heaviest I was a 40 DD--then went to a 38DD--I went to my lingerie department and am now a 36DD. I would love to lose a little of the cup size-have about 10 more pounds to the UGW. I am now 1,9 pounds from goal 4. That is a total of fifty pounds lost over the last two years.
  • cb83580
    cb83580 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Mine have certainly shrunk, but they've remained in proportion to my body. Same cup size, but the band size went down 4 inches. Bra sizing is so odd!
  • BandForAlyAnne
    BandForAlyAnne Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    nope. 70lbs and just gone from a 42dd to a 40dd
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    STOP THE MADNESS!!!!! Save the ta tas!!!!!
  • BethanyTL
    Options
    Yes! I was a 38DD & am now a 36D. I would LOVE for them to go down to a C! Even a small C...I hope that's possible! I still have about 40 lbs left so I hope they will go down further. I know I'm the only one who probably WANTS them to shrink, lol! :)

You are not the only one! My mom always said "well you may be big, but those boobies will attract any man" WRONG! My poor boyfriend loves me for my personality but his LEAST favorite part of me is my 38DD "punching bags" :( sooooo hoping they shrink a lot and get perky.
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    38 C.......36C.......36B......34B...barely.....It's the one thing about losing weight that bugs me. And my hubby is adamantly opposed to me getting a boob job. Bummer! God BLESS shapewear!!! Only thing that keeps the girls looking good under my clothes!! LOL. . .and, breastfeeding 2 kids didn't help matters. Ah well, I can run a long way, lift lots of weight, my blood pressure is ideal, my cholesterol is perfect. . . I guess I'll suffer with less than wonderful boobies.
  • ashleen7
    ashleen7 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I've gone from a 38 E to a 36 D and it is fantastic! Great to be able to wear v neck tops and sexy bras that don't look like boulder holders!
  • tvanhooser
    tvanhooser Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Not really. I was big there when I was 115 pounds and tiny everywhere else. I don't really expect them to go away. They have lost some flab around the outside edge which is nice and my band measurement has dropped by at least an inch or more (I didn't measure that when I first started but .8 difference from early July to mid August cause of all the abs/cardio I've been doing. But my cup size has been D/DD since I was a teenager and that isn't really changing nor do I have any expectation for it to do so. They are what they are....I don't flaunt them nor try to hide them in particular, although I am a modest person dress wise. I just don't think much about them at all cause they are just a part of my body that has always been there, always will so no reason to get too worked up about them.
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    OMG yes... so sad.. I wish my stomach was going as fast as my boobs are leaving
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Yep. Bought new pants, then new shirts, then new underthings - bras are dang expensive! Hate to buy too many in case there is more shrinkage on the horizon. :tongue:
  • katiekrusher
    Options
    Once an A cup always an A cup. Boo. :sad:
  • lbaileyjohannsen
    lbaileyjohannsen Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    When I started three months ago and about 30 lbs heavier, I was a 44DD, and now I fit nicely in to a 42DD. So I guess a little? I think I have probably seen the least amount of change in my breasts and arms. I think it is just genetics. My thinner sisters also have large breasts.
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    nope not mine, LMAO
  • Songtothesiren
    Songtothesiren Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Yes they have - but they actually look the best they've ever looked ... and I'm nearly 50! Everything is nicely coming in to proportion.

So don't be worried, just think how great you are going to look with your beautiful new lingerie and your "Hello Boys" cleavage bra.

Boobs look great ... ask any guy! :flowerforyou:
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I started out 38DD and now I'm at a 36D. I have already come to the conclusion that breast surgery is in my future. I have loose skin on them that just doesn't look right, but I would rather have smaller breasts anyway because they have always caused so many back problems for me! For once, I would like to work out with ONE sports bra on instead of TWO or THREE!! Lol :wink:
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I was a 38DD now I am now (after 40lb loss) a 36D (and sometimes still a DD depending on who makes the bras) They're perkier and more shapely now so I am happy :)
  • lisapr123
    lisapr123 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    For me, the answer--sadly--is no. I'm down 30 lbs from my high and up a full cup size. WTF?????

On a positive note, they make my waist look tiny.
  • Tdk4685
    Tdk4685 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Yes, actually I think that was the first place I lost weight. I am glad tho, I would actually like them even smaller.
  • NewTeena
    NewTeena Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Not so much shrunk as deflated. They were deflated before I gained weight though because I got so inflated while I was nursing.