Have your boobs shrunk since losing weight?

Options

Replies

• jazzalea
    jazzalea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    oops double post :blushing:
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I was a 36 C most of my life at 165-170 (up to a 38 C/D while pregnant and nursing but that doesn't really count). Now I'm a 34 A or (36A depending on the brand) at 150lbs.

Same here but I am 125 pounds. They make cute training bra....right????
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I was a 36 C most of my life at 165-170 (up to a 38 C/D while pregnant and nursing but that doesn't really count). Now I'm a 34 A or (36A depending on the brand) at 150lbs.

Same here but I am 125 pounds. They make cute training bra....right????

At least we can buy cheapy sports bras....
  • HeatherR930
    HeatherR930 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Yes! I was a 38DD & am now a 36D. I would LOVE for them to go down to a C! Even a small C...I hope that's possible! I still have about 40 lbs left so I hope they will go down further. I know I'm the only one who probably WANTS them to shrink, lol! :)
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    They're finally starting to. They were originally 40DD. When I hit the 40 pound mark, they went to 38DDD (so back smaller, boob size the same), and now I'm wearing 38DD. I don't want any less than a D when I get to goal weight. I'll be pissed if it is. :-/
  • 0PhAtDaDdY
    0PhAtDaDdY Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I was wondering if anyone's boobs have shrunk since losing weight?

What bra size were you to begin with, how muchweight have you lost and what bra size are you now?

I'm currently a 34DD and I'm paranoid I'm gonna be flat chested once I lose weight lol! xx

Yes I'm 55 male and my boobs have shrunk and I'm glad.....
  • MEGAmm
    MEGAmm Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I recently lost about 40 pounds and my boobs definitely got smaller... first thing to get smaller, actually. It's a bit difficult too because my fiance is a definite "boob man" and he loves curvy women. I never thought I would feel self-conscious or less attractive to a man if I LOST weight. Now that I'm trying to lose my last 20 ish pounds I'm back in the head space that he'll be less attracted to me once I meet my goal. It's a difficult thought to be fighting during an already challenging phase in my life. Sorry if your boobs are getting smaller, but it's a small price to pay for a healthier, happier you!
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    yes :(
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I recently lost about 40 pounds and my boobs definitely got smaller... first thing to get smaller, actually. It's a bit difficult too because my fiance is a definite "boob man" and he loves curvy women. I never thought I would feel self-conscious or less attractive to a man if I LOST weight. Now that I'm trying to lose my last 20 ish pounds I'm back in the head space that he'll be less attracted to me once I meet my goal. It's a difficult thought to be fighting during an already challenging phase in my life. Sorry if your boobs are getting smaller, but it's a small price to pay for a healthier, happier you!

My husband is a boob man too. ::Looks down:: Yeah, love and confidence (and an in-shape body) go a LONG way.
  • Misiaxcore
    Misiaxcore Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I went from a big C to a small C, I think? since starting here. I had to get a breast reduction last winter because I had heavy tissue that would have stayed regardless of weight loss ;(
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options

My husband is a boob man too. ::Looks down:: Yeah, love and confidence (and an in-shape body) go a LONG way.

LOL thank god my new friend is an *kitten* men......and I can say that I have a great *kitten* :)
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Well mine have gone down from a 44DD to a 36DD but so did my waist and hips so they don't appear any smaller other then shirts fit better.
  • katemiddletonisawesome
    Options
    Lost two inches around, but my actual bra size stayed the same. Shirts fit better now....
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    It is not much...because I am built odd. I have a large rib-cage so my chest isn't exactly right. But yes, I am having issues with my A-cups staying in place!
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I've got a double whammy because I'm going through peri-menopause. Didn't lose anything in my chest for the first 23lbs or so of weight, but then it started. Now at 26lbs lost and have gone from a 40DD to a 26C.
  • Wyldcat89
    Options
    mine have shrunk but it's great because I no longer have a sore back.
  • Xtina_Beba
    Options
    I was wondering if anyone's boobs have shrunk since losing weight?

What bra size were you to begin with, how muchweight have you lost and what bra size are you now?

I'm currently a 34DD and I'm paranoid I'm gonna be flat chested once I lose weight lol! xx

Yes they did.

I was a 36 B before Pregnancy & Breast feeding. After Nursery & Weight loss I was 34 A.
    Then I had a breast augmentation due to nursery, weight loss and loss of lift & shape. I'm currently a 36DD and I'm happy with them :)
  • lhanks89
    lhanks89 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I went from a 36C to a 34B

But the worst part is that they're not as firm and perky as they used to be.

They make me want to have a breast lift :X
  • jessicasloan91
    jessicasloan91 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    38C down to 34A :( considering surgery when I'm at my goal weight and happy
  • mrsc86
    mrsc86 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Mine went from a UK G to a UK DD and went flat. I had them lifted for my own sanity and health as they made by bra's pull on my shoulders - best decision I ever made