**SEXY MAMAs UNITE!!**

Options
12346»

Replies

• SlimBananas
    SlimBananas Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Tuesday struggles:

Umm I guess to get right into it. My preteen years I was overweight I'm only 5'3 so
    I felt like a little meatball then the summer before high school I slimmed down all te way to 117 my smaller weight
    Then I gained like 8lbs after I got married then I gained 40 while pregnant with my daughter lost about 10 then got pregnant again 7
    Months later with my son & gained 30 so far I've lost 13 of that lol
    So being overweight reminds me of my preteen years & it puts me in a depressed like mood
    I have battle scars from my pregnancies & I've learned to be content with those but my stomach is my struggle (plus sweets & fast food) but my stomach has that awful "pouch" of which I'm trying so hard to get rid of. Sorry for my rambling ladies lol didn't notice i talk so much lol but my struggle is my tummy
  • maceycarey
    maceycarey Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/70-sexy-mamas-unite

go to this page and join the group if your in the group and then write your "struggles" there
  • jennyph2006
    jennyph2006 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    My struggles in this week and during my weight loss are. emotion eating . After my first son was born I gained almost 70 pounds. I lost half of that weight, but after my second baby I gained almost 100 pounds. and lost more than half now but I have about 30 pounds more to lose. I also had 2 cesarian and also my babies were big. my 3 years old was 8.2 pounds and my 14 moths old was10.2 pounds. so due to my pregnancies i have some strech marks and my tommy that is giving me a hard time :sad:
  • aliciazak
    aliciazak Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/70-sexy-mamas-unite

go to this page and join the group if your in the group and then write your "struggles" there

Seems some people still haven't seen that we have an official MFP group yet - so please head over to the link above, click on the button "Join Group" and then join in on the discussions at our official new home! Thanks everyone!
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Struggles - this week my struggle is with 'Mommy guilt"! Actually it is an ongoing struggle...but highlighted this week since Hubby is out of town.

I always struggle with doing stuff for me, if it takes away from my kiddies. I know in the long run a healthier me is better for my kids, but when they 'need' me to sit with them, to just be with them, it's hard to put myself first and go work out.
  • beautymama2011
    Options
    I wanna be a sexy mama!!!! :p