Half The Man I Use To Be!!!! Next stop 300 lbs. Lost!!!

Options

Replies

• Moonbeamlissie
    Moonbeamlissie Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    that is just freakin AWESOME!!!
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great job, congrats on all of your hard working paying off.
  • TsukiakariUsagi
    Options
    When we have gathering here at our house, there is no buying chips and crap food, We prepare healthy food, and if you don't like it well you will go hungry or you'll have to stop at McDonald's on the way home. lol...Until they are ready to admit that they do you can scream until you are blue in the face and it will do no good... I know all to well...... Sorry so long.....

Amen brother, on both accounts. I got up to 423 pounds before I had that "Aha!" moment where I just had to do something about it. I was/am uncomfortable with myself, and like you, I refused to have surgery because I know I can fix this myself, especially since I did it to myself. This is truly an inspiring story and thank you for sharing it. I've been doing the treadmill thing because I still can't get over my own phobias of being in the pool to do the aquatic workouts, but I do want to get to those because they're so much easier on the body. How did you overcome that part of your challenge?
  • DeeJayTJ
    DeeJayTJ Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    im very glad to see this!

i wish everyone would get that "Aha!" moment, being physically active and aware of food intake is so important even if weight loss isnt necessary.

you have done an AMAZING job and you are definitely a great inspiration!!
  • TYME4ME2CHANGE
    Options
    Than You so much for sharing your journey.. You are truly an inspiration to us all... God Bless...
  • fastbelly
    fastbelly Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    That is unbelievable!! Hats off to you for pulling this off.
  • kritik
    kritik Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story!! Thank you for sharing!!!!
  • MsCNicholleD
    Options
    That is AMAZING!!! Great job, hun!!
  • AylaBean
    AylaBean Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Wow! Good for you!
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    WOW- such an inspiring testament! Fantastic achievement. Truly, what a life-changing story. Thanks for sharing.
  • JanLeb
    JanLeb Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    You are a true inspiration, thanks for sharing!! Amazing job!!!
  • janet6567
    janet6567 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    What an amazing accomplishment. May God be with you on your continued journey back to health. You are a true inspiration to us all! Thank your for sharing your story with us.
  • xmommyof2boysx
    xmommyof2boysx Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Good luck on the rest of your journey.
  • Tmbrooks75
    Tmbrooks75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    WOW! You've lost more than I weigh and I weigh a lot. thats incredible!
  • mamapaints
    mamapaints Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You have done an amazing thing here; it took courage and guts and lots of conquering of fears, I can tell. Keep on keepin' on. Yours is a very inspirational story!
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Wow, fantastic.
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    FIST PUMP!!! That is fantastic work man! Keep it up!
  • Deirdre_R
    Deirdre_R Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Your acheivement is truly heroic. Hats off!
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    This has got to be one of the most amazing things I've ever read. Incredible. Thank you for sharing and great work!
  • BreakinTheChains
    BreakinTheChains Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Wow that story brought tears to my eyes.. You are an inspiration and you look amazing.. Hope you are pain free soon.. God Bless and good luck on the rest of your journey !!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!