Half The Man I Use To Be!!!! Next stop 300 lbs. Lost!!!

Options

Replies

• kmbrooks15
    kmbrooks15 Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    I think we all have some fears to overcome when it comes to such life-changing propositions as what we're trying to accomplish here. Kudos to you for facing yours head-on. I know that had to be SO difficult, but you did it. It will continue to get easier as you go; the more you get out there, the more comfortable you will get. You may not ever be 100% comfortable in crowds (I don't like big crowds either), but it won't be debilitating to you anymore. You've come SO FAR in two years...I'm truly amazed.
  • greenie
    greenie Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Amazing and motivating. Thanks for sharing!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    You are a champion!!!
    Not only for taking the tough path to get healthier but also for being brave enough to share your story.
    I got a little teary reding your story, I'm sure it will touch many people's hearts.
    Keep up the good work!
  • niknak0508
    niknak0508 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    WOWZERS! You look absolutely AMAZING!! Such an inspiration. WTG on your success and I would love to see you through the end. :-) I wish I could squeeze your right now I am so so impressed an happy with your progress!!!!!!!!!!!
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    Oh my goshhhhh you are inspirational! AMAZING! <3
  • slimkitty
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story. All the best to you!!!
  • elimendoza31
    elimendoza31 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    You are a inspiration to all of us...you look fantastic keep up the great work.... :smile:
  • Kermit1976
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story with us all.. you are a very inspirational man. Please let us know how you are going. as time goes on how you are going. hope all goes well with your new life...:)
  • aliciar3
    Options
    I think everyone needs to read this, you are truly an inspiration. Well done! :)
  • Krissiecan1015
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing. I can identify on so many levels. I am at the very start of my journey and could easily become discouraged if I focus on how long it may take me to reach my goal. Your story helps me to realize that each victory, each milestone and every success along the way is a goal accomplished in itself. Thank you for the renewed motivation and support. Congratulations and you look great.
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    *clapping* Unbelieveable... way to go .. unreal.. keep up the good work!!
  • sjadams01
    Options
    As you can see you are a true inspiration to many of us here. I am so proud of you for stepping outside of your comfort zone!!!!! I cannot imagine the courage that took. I wish you the best of luck on your continued success!
  • jbeauchamp1
    jbeauchamp1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    WOW! You should be so proud of yourself! Thanks for sharing your story you are inspiring many.
  • Irene8509
    Irene8509 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Awesome ED!!! you look fantastic. Congratulations on your hard work.:flowerforyou:
  • stevenleagle
    stevenleagle Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! Well done champ!
  • manjingirl
    manjingirl Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are amazing, what an inspirational journey you are on. Fantastically well done.
  • fzia
    fzia Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Amazing, good job!!
  • melanie_J
    melanie_J Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Wow, this is so inspiring!! You've done a wonderful job!
  • Laura_beau
    Laura_beau Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!

Such an amazing accomplishment and a VERY inspiring story. If you sir can do it when you were twice my weight then i sure as heck can!

Thank you for inspiring me today :o)
  • Tivo8MyNeighbors
    Tivo8MyNeighbors Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I couldn't be more proud of you! What an awesome job you've done! And you've literally saved your own life. Thank you for posting such an inspirational share today! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!