Half The Man I Use To Be!!!! Next stop 300 lbs. Lost!!!

Options

Replies

• pkksmama
    pkksmama Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    truely inspiring! You are awesome! That is so great and you look amazing!
  • mommymovingmountains
    Options
    You rock!!!!!!! What an inspiration you are! No one can make a single excuse after reading your story.
  • skeetpea
    skeetpea Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    absolutely truly inspirational story... you look amazing!
  • lucybp
    lucybp Posts: 193
    Options
    You look great and oh soooo healthy. Yay for you! Thanks for sharing and may God continue to bless you ...
  • kbonamour
    kbonamour Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! That is quite an accomplishment to be proud of. It must feel incredible to not have to live life confined to a chair any longer. Your story is an inspiration to all of us here on this site who are in this weight loss journey with you! Thank you for sharing!
  • FunRun08
    FunRun08 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    This is such an amazing story!
  • ZoayZoay
    ZoayZoay Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Fantastic.
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!!!!! Just absolutely incredible!!!!!!!! You should be EXTREMELY proud of all your hard work and dedication! YOU, sir, are an inspiration to many, many people!
    Hold your head high and keep up with your fantastic journey!!!!!!! You look GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And aside from the knees, you have to feel 150% better!!!!
  • yokurio
    yokurio Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Dude, honestly, I think you're probably one of the coolest people I have ever had the pleasure to read about. I hope things work out for you, and if you ever need some inspiration, this forum definitely welcomes a great person like you. Good job brother! Welcome back to life! Keep up with the workout!
  • marzahl68
    Options
    Holy Smokes! I'm speechless!
  • tkopps
    tkopps Posts: 341
    Options
    Very inspiring and thank you for stepping out of your comfort zone to inspire us!!! You look great!
  • Elizabeth38NC
    Options
    Wow... wow ... wow... and congratulations! What an achievement! Good for you and you look great ... keep on keeping on ;)
  • TNFirefly
    TNFirefly Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Damn sir! You are a real inspiration!

AMEN. I needed to hear this today. I want to give up so bad, but there is so much life out there for me to live. Thanks.:flowerforyou:

You are now officially my hero.
  • kcksmo
    kcksmo Posts: 19
    Options
    wow. Amazing job!!! Keep it up!
  • bflicker11
    Options
    Great job and I can not believe how much your face has changed. You look wonderful!!!!!!
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    unbelievable hun. well done! x
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,191 Member
    Options
    That is an inspiring account of your journey so far. You have done great, and look wonderful. What a journey. May you see success in the rest.
  • ldennett
    ldennett Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Your bravery brought tears to my eyes. Awesome job!
  • bellisima6
    bellisima6 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You just made me cry at work, you look amazing and I pray that God continues to give you strength to continue this journey. Please never give up. You just prove to a lot of us that you can do everything you set your mind to.
    Thanks for sharing your story.
  • EvonneA67
    Options
    Woe, you were actually hiding a handsome man inside there ! Keep up the great work. I look forward to see more pics in the future.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!