Half The Man I Use To Be!!!! Next stop 300 lbs. Lost!!!

Options

Replies

• loraflock
    Options
    Absolutely AMAZING! It is easy to see that you are now a very determined individual and I have no doubt you will continue to lose the weight that you wish to....keep up the good work and God Bless!
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    what an awesome story! you're amazing!!! keep it up!
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I re read your post for inspiration........you sure got a lot of replies on this..........we all think you did a great job ,way to go
  • ryanfeltz
    Options
    Here's to a happier healthier you..... land you look fantastic... very good looking ;)

What you have done is inspirational, not only with the weight loss but dealing daily with what is/can be a crippling fear.

YAY you!
  • MrsCurtisinTX
    MrsCurtisinTX Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am beyond wow'd by your story. What a major inspiration!
  • wanitalilly
    Options
    This brought me to tears! I am so happy for you! One of my best friends and co-workers is well over 400lbs. I care about him so much and it hurts me to think about how he feels about himself. He also has torn up his knee and has to wear a permanate brace on his right knee. Unfortunately this limits him in our job (we have the same position) to sitting in a chair 90% of the time. Which of course means less exercise. Everyday he drinks 3-5 20oz cokes and a large starbucks. He eats fast food everyday for lunch. I have never "preached" to him about his choices but he knows I support his efforts to lose weight. There is just always an excuse as to why he doesn't try. I never ask I always let him bring it up because I want him to know I accept him how he is. But watching him slowly kill himself is very painful. He definaltly has social issues that he laughs off. Usually when someone asks him what his weekend plans are he makes a joke about drinking too much whisky and playing video games without leaving his room.
    I just was wondering if you have any suggestions to those of us out there who have loved ones that are in the same/similar place to where you began?
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    Just awesome. 'Nuff said :)
  • Clos210
    Options
    oh wow great job man . keep it up
  • NanciKay
    NanciKay Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • cphillips1979
    Options
    Wow!! Im amazed I guess now I can stop thinking its too hard to lose weight and just start doing it.
  • mistresseeyore
    mistresseeyore Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! So proud of you!
  • snowsflake
    snowsflake Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    You ROCK!!! This story is so inspirational!!! Our journeys are for the most part all the same - while we may have travelled a different path to get there it all lead us to the same place. A realization that we can NO LONGER keep living this way. This is one day at a time...and you're doing it! Thanks so much for sharing your journey - how couragous of you! :happy:
  • caramel1920
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your very inspiring journey with us. May the remainder of your recovery be swift and relatively pain free.
    ((HIGH FIVE))

Ditto, God bless you!
  • grannygethealthy1111
    Options
    I am so happy you stepped out of your comfort zone. Thank you for such an inspiring story. You are courageous and I applaud you for doing this the healthy way.

You look FANTASTIC! You are such a handsome man. Keep up the wonderful work!
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    Omigawsh! That is fantastic!! You look so amazing!
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Job well done!
  • MustangAng
    MustangAng Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This is an amazing story! I completely relate to the social phobias. I must learn to step out of my little box, my comfort zone, and learn to live! You have done an amazing job and I wish you the best!:smile:
  • May63
    May63 Posts: 162
    Options
    Good Job! amazing.
  • tasnim81
    tasnim81 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!
  • snewsome7
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story. It brought tears to my eyes. You are truly incredible! I pray you are able to find more comfort along your journey. You are an inspiration to so many people! I'm very proud of your accomplishments! Keep up the amazing work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!