• louisau
    louisau Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Bump

Thanks for the great post
  • OLFATUG
    OLFATUG Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this T, there is a metaphorical ton of good information here! :)
  • kathyrpa
    Options
    I havent been on here for a while and realized that Im not moving on the scale stuck for over 2 months.. I changed my workout because i ran/walk about 4-8 miles ad day now I added a 20 lbs weighted vest. Im going to kick up food intake and add more protein. I also think Im eating way way way to much fruit, mangos, pineapple,kiwi, strawberries, blueberries, apples.. but like 3 times a day that kinda of alot I think... so maybe its the sugar. I am not consistant with weights so.. I'm glad I signed on and saw this cause it made to a quick look over on what Im doing and what Im not doing..... and yes I dont want to be "skinny flabby"..lol im 49 and have lost 70 lbs took about a year and ahalf.. but need 10 more lbs off and tighten it UP... so thankyou!

Great Post..
  • TNoire
    TNoire Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I havent been on here for a while and realized that Im not moving on the scale stuck for over 2 months.. I changed my workout because i ran/walk about 4-8 miles ad day now I added a 20 lbs weighted vest. Im going to kick up food intake and add more protein. I also think Im eating way way way to much fruit, mangos, pineapple,kiwi, strawberries, blueberries, apples.. but like 3 times a day that kinda of alot I think... so maybe its the sugar. I am not consistant with weights so.. I'm glad I signed on and saw this cause it made to a quick look over on what Im doing and what Im not doing..... and yes I dont want to be "skinny flabby"..lol im 49 and have lost 70 lbs took about a year and ahalf.. but need 10 more lbs off and tighten it UP... so thankyou!

Great Post..

Don't give up fruit! (high sugar ones do as a treat) but when you eat them have some protein with it like nuts or something that helps balance it =)
  • TNoire
    Options
    and welcome again everyone not a prob =)
  • megsie25
    Options
    Bump
  • PamelaB43
    PamelaB43 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Good Information :)
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!:heart: I have been trying to fight through this. And just not sure waht I should do to break through it.
  • TNoire
    Options
    np =]

/bump
  • big_dog8
    big_dog8 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Jupitermermaid
    Jupitermermaid Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Nice article! Good job!
  • koylefam
    koylefam Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Moonbeamlissie
    Moonbeamlissie Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    yup!:love:
    Bump for later read...

:flowerforyou:
  • IndyPokerDad
    Options
    Bump
  • TNoire
    Options
    /bump

tryin to keep this thread a live so we don't have to see all the why and am I on a plateau threads this way there is one thread for all of that =P
  • lingading
    lingading Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Bump**
  • Butterfly3730
    Options
    Nice tips! bump..

13605498.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • TNoire
    Options