Broscience

1235»

Replies

• WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Every body, no matter how big or small, no matter the climate you're in, no matter what your workouts are, requires the exact same amount of water each day. That amount = 8 glasses.

It's true! My aunt's neighbor's cousin who's a personal trainer (or the janitor???) at a gym said so.
    You'll go into renal failure if you don't drink 64oz in a 24 hour period.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Every body, no matter how big or small, no matter the climate you're in, no matter what your workouts are, requires the exact same amount of water each day. That amount = 8 glasses.

Yes Broscience fact!
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    If you eat carbs after 7pm the carb fairy comes and turns it into fat on your butt during the night..
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    :smokin:
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,757 Member
    After a workout you should consume a large dose of "brotein" directly from a thick straw
    You mean that won't make me skinny?? Crap! I've been doing that every day, no wonder I can't lose any freakin' weight.
    :grumble:
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    After a workout you should consume a large dose of "brotein" directly from a thick straw
    You mean that won't make me skinny?? Crap! I've been doing that every day, no wonder I can't lose any freakin' weight.

omg you win bowdown1.gif
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,757 Member

omg you win bowdown1.gif

:tongue:
  • kstep88
    kstep88 Posts: 403 Member
    lmao