February "No more late night snacks challenge"

Options

Replies

• CassieNic
    Options
    count me in. my cut off time will be 6:30. which is also when I start the bath/bedtime routines for the kiddos, so its a good distraction. i try to be in bed by 9:30, i get up at 5am to make breakfast for my husband. good luck everyone!
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a great group.
    I am happy to report that I,too, made it to Day 3 last night. I was tempted, but the only thing I've been good about is this challenge,.Without it, I hate to think where my ticker would be since I've been bad about food and exercise. But, today is a new day and I am headed to the Y shortly.
    Keep up the great work everyone. Competition seems to help.:laugh:
  • finallyproud
    finallyproud Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I made it through night 3:happy:
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Well, I have to say tonight is my night out after all of my homework success!!! and housework success!!!!!
    I am not going to have anything 2 hours before I go to bed.... I am going to shoot for more, but we shall see..... At about 4 in the morning when I have to get up to do more homework.

Wanda
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Day 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Done eating for today!!! :flowerforyou:
  • jhacker
    jhacker Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Staying strong with late nights!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    I've managed 2 in a row of no eating after 7.

No comment on what I ate before that though :embarassed:
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone who made it. But i had dinner at my dad's, and he air popped some popcorn about 2 hours ago, and I'm drinking my last glass of wine right now...so I don't think I made it.

And I'm throwing in the towel until Monday b/c I'm going to visit some friends I haven't seen in years this weekend...and I am not going to worry too much about what I'm eating or when I'm eating it while I'm there!!!
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I'm staying strong. Day 4 down. I so want some popcorn right now but off to sleep I go.
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Trying to keep up here :wink: . I also put Day 4 behind me :drinker: ! :happy:
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    ok day 4 down!

Feb-4 nights
    Jan 4

so i beat my last month nights yeahhh.
  • dewpearl
    Options
    ok day 4 down!

Feb-4 nights
    Jan 4

so i beat my last month nights yeahhh.

Way to go! :drinker:
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    Is it to late to join? I really need a push like this to stop snacking so late at night.
  • dewpearl
    Options
    Is it to late to join? I really need a push like this to stop snacking so late at night.

Not at all! Welcome and good luck! A word of warning: we are very competitive :happy: . Some of us have been training for long at this :laugh: (and keep failing, but don't tell us off :embarassed: ).

Seriously now, welcome! :flowerforyou: The more, the merrier :wink: .
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    I'm very excited about this. I do great eating all day and the second my son fall's asleep I start eating. I guess just boredom and watching TV. I am excited to see how competitive and suppotive everyone is. Is there a set time or is the cut off 2 hours before bed?
  • CassieNic
    Options
    I didnt make my first night. lol. Husband worked late, so i waited to eat dinner with him.
  • dewpearl
    Options
    I'm very excited about this. I do great eating all day and the second my son fall's asleep I start eating. I guess just boredom and watching TV. I am excited to see how competitive and suppotive everyone is. Is there a set time or is the cut off 2 hours before bed?

Pick your own cut off time. Whatever you think is healthy for you.

casttastic: see, this is why we keep telling people it's never too late to join :wink: Rejoin! :wink:
  • LifeChanges42
    Options
    For some reason it is so easy to screw up when I don't have so many days under my belt....
    I am going to pretend I am trowing a lot of nights if I eat after 7:30.

I am going to be strong the rest of the month so watch out everyone... I am motivated!!!
  • finallyproud
    finallyproud Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Made it through night four :wink:
  • LifeChanges42
    Options
    I am off to the gym with my 32 oz of water and then a quick stop at the grocery store to get milk, rice milk, soy milk and juice. Oh yeah, Yogurt too.
    When I get back from the gym I will still be 1000 calories under for the night, but I am done eating because I hope to be in bed by 10:00 my time.
    I logged in my dancing around the living room with the kids plus my diligent housework and my power walk through Home Depot. I guess I have moved around a lot already today.
    Type to ya' tomorrow!