February "No more late night snacks challenge"

Options

Replies

• stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    I'm late, but I want to do this too. My time is 7 pm.
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    I was back to day 1 last night, and I made it. :-)

Only 18 days left of this month to go....
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    Since joining this challange i wasn't able to go a night without a snact but I finally did it. 1 night down. :bigsmile:
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I have made it through Day 10. I am so proud of myself.

I find myself eatting more during the day than at night tho.
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    10 down working for 11 this month seems so much easier!
  • aml0484
    Options
    Day 2 down. Working on day 3 :smile:
  • aml0484
    Options
    kirstina_23 Going on 11 days that is awesome! keep up the great work!:bigsmile:
  • kerimcdonald
    Options
    Day 2 down. Working on day 3 :smile:
    [/quote

Me too!!! good luck.

great job Kristina23!!!:bigsmile: ]
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Day 12 for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker: :drinker: The weekend is coming :grumble: :grumble: I hope I can survive it!!!! :noway: :flowerforyou:
  • chimpoco
    chimpoco Posts: 193
    Options
    Wow. You guys are doing great. Late nigt snacking is one of my greatest issues. Since reading this post, I decided to try harder. No more eating past 9:30. Ya'll are a great inspiration.
  • aml0484
    Options
    I am back to day one. I don't even know why I snacked guess I was just sad that my son's best friend is moving across the country.
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    im starting over lady s 13 days was my record
    heres to day one.
  • kerimcdonald
    Options
    Hi everyone!! Am10484, that's really sad. I think I would have snacked too at the very least. But it's okay, I wish you the best of luck, and I know that you'll get back on track.

kristina23- you'll bounce right back. My record is.........................:cry: but I'm going fro day 3 today!!

Good luck!!!!
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone-
    I am back from my little vacation to Florida and my sister has returned to Europe. My other on and off houseguests from the past couple months are also gone so now it's time to get back to mfp, eating healthy and exercising. I've done a fair amount of damage to my weight loss ticker, but could have been worse.

Needless to say, Feb. has been a lost cause as far as this challenge. But, tonight will be a fresh start and my new Day 1.

Congrats to those of you who have hung in there for so many days. Very impressive! No worries if you fell off the wagon or are new - you can always jump into this challenge at any time.
    Have a great day and enjoy the long holdiay week-end!
    Zaza
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    Hi zaza glad to see your trip went well. Day two down this stinks i was doing so well.
  • Kellyelly
    Options
    Even the the month is half over, I 'm hopping on board. I only joined yesterday and late night snacking is one of the issues that I need to deal with right now.
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    I did so well in the begining of the month but then that was it lost it. :mad:
  • Kellyelly
    Options
    I just joined the challenge yesterday. I did great last night. I did have a couple of moments but they passed.The bad part is that today I feel hungry, probably because I didn't pig out last night. This is going to take some getting used to.
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I'd love to do this, but 4 nights a week I don't get home until 9/9:30, and then I still ideally need to cook/eat dinner. It really ruins my "no late snacking" thing, and bringing dinner doesn't work because I already bring lunch/class material/gym bag and I'm running all over the place during the day. I hate my schedule...
  • kerimcdonald
    Options
    welcome kellyelly, it's never too late to join!!! It does take some getting used to. I am on day 8 so I promise that it does get easier!

Zara11- That's really okay. Since you have a hectic schedule (me too, sometimes I don't even leave work until 11pm) just make your cut off time 2 hours before you are going to bed. Be realistic with your goals, and you'll do great!!

I hope everyone has a good week. I ate a lot of junk this weekend, with my neice and nephew here, we baked every cookie imaginable, and then ate a lot of sugar, brownies, candy. But my cut off time worked and since they didn't need sugar that late either, it worked out. But I set myself back the 2 pounds I lost last week, so I better get to work this week!!