Options

Replies

• CassieNic
    Options
    :happy: woohoo. night one down!
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Through some miracle, I managed the 5th night, too. Though I was WAY over my cals - yet, I logged everything, even if I went overboard. I was so tired. that I felt sick the whole day. Anyway, the show goes on :wink: .
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Welcome to the newcomers and great job everyone. Wanda, your schedule makes me exhausted. I could use a dose of that.
    Anyway, I have managed to get through Day 5. (I'm embarrassed to say how bad I've been up until cut-off).

I probably won't be getting onto the computer for the next week. My sister arrives from overseas tonight for 1 week. She is tiny and stocks up on her favorites while here - Dunkin donuts, raisinets, Baskin Robbins, etc. After spending the week-end seeing our kids (taking them out to dinner, etc in NYC), we fly to Florida to see our parents and meet our other sister. :happy: Hopefully, sunshine and bathing suits. I hate to think what my ticker will look like when I get back after 9 days w/my family. I will still try not to have anything after my cut-off time.

Have a great week everyone. Good luck!
    Zaza
  • dewpearl
    Options
    Wow, Zaza, lucky you! Enjoy the time with your family; sounds like there's wonderful week ahead of you! Sunshine!!... I'm *green with envy* :wink:

Don't worry about the ticker. Focus on the quality time and enjoy the treats. Just try to go for walk and play something together! Walking is a good opportunity to talk also, and I'm pretty sure you have lots to catch up.

So, have a wonderful time!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Day 5 down last night...whoo hoo!

The weekend might be tough...meeting up with the BF for dinner/happy hour after work tonight and girls night out tomorrow. I'll try my best and let you know how it goes. :drinker:

Way to go everyone!

Shuntae
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Feb- 5 nights

Im on a roll way to go all of us. Have fun zaza !
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    So this turned out to be a little harder than I had expected. :grumble: Going for day one again.
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    6 Nights Down!! I am doing so great I am so proud of myself!!!!
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Day #6!!!! :drinker: :drinker: Going out with hubby tomorrow night but I am already planning my exercise, meals and drinks for tomorrow. My night eating will be extended since I will not go to bed until about 2am. :flowerforyou:
  • dewpearl
    Options
    I think this challenge is the only one that saves me. I went over my calories yesterday again, was feeling sick and, again, by some magic, something clicked in my head at 8 p.m. and I got aware that I am not hungry and food won't cheer me up, so I stopped. So, 6 days by now :drinker: .
  • dewpearl
    Options
    Tonight is the no 7. The days are bad, but then I stop at 8ish. It's still a miracle to me how I manage... :huh: :noway:
    Well, 7 days down :drinker: - thanks, Zaza, for the challenge! :flowerforyou:
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Day 7 Down! Last night was so hard. I really wanted a bowl of cereal but instead I just went to sleep.
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Made it through Friday night, but last night was oh-so-bad. Had some munchies after a night out dancing with the girls and was snacking at 1 am!

Oh well, hopefully today will be Day 1.

Hope everyone is doing well!

:flowerforyou: Shuntae
  • kerimcdonald
    Options
    Hey, I would love to join even though it's late. I am a repeat offender with night snacks. My husband and I both work from 8-6, and dinner at 6:30-7, and then it's quality time with our daughter, and we get to hang out after 8:30, if neither of us don't have any follow up work to get done. I'll pre plan and do great all day and as sson as I get home to rest itseems like the cookies and chips magically appear in my hand. And the ice cream!!!!!!!! I'm eight days behind, and I can honestly say I failed on all of those, but my cut-off time is 9:00. That will give me a little snack after I workout. Good luck everyone! I'm rooting for us all! :bigsmile:
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    8 down going for the 9th tongiht
  • dewpearl
    Options
    Hey, I would love to join even though it's late.

Welcome :flowerforyou: . Nope, it's not late.

I made it through Day (evening) 8. Yeah! :drinker:
  • kerimcdonald
    Options
    Hi everyone! I got my day 1!! woohoo!!!!!! It definitely helps knowing I'm going to report in to everyone in the morning. Thanks. I made chocolate chip cookies today though, so tonight is my true test.
  • dewpearl
    Options
    Well done, Keri. Mmm... chocolate chip cookies... it's raining in my mouth :laugh:

So, although I allowed myself last night a 30 mins delay, since this was more then 3hrs before going to bed, it could count as Day 9. However, to make this whole thing worth, I am changing the rules for me: a day will only count from now on if I manage to stay within my cals (+max 200 for a start). O/w, I'm not going anywhere :grumble: .

So cut-off time stays 8 p.m., but I have to be within my cals when I stop eating for the day!
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    I added extra time to my night as well. Day 9 is down but i need to be a little more true to myself. Havent been logging calories nothing .
  • kerimcdonald
    Options
    Great job guys! I am back to day 1. I found myself popping a cookie befor eI even realized it around 10pm when I was cleaning the kitchen. However, as punishment, I sent the cookies to my daughters pre school class this morning for snack.:sad:

Kristina 23- I stink at lgging calories, but I'm great at pre planning. I plan my food the night before and since I already know what I'm having for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, I'm less likely to overeat, or oversnack. Snacks are the only thing I don't log until that day, that way I can tailor my snacks around the calories I know I will be eating that day. Plus, who knows if I will want chips or a yogurt or what!!

Good luck to everyone for another successful day