Do Guys Like Skinny Women?

Options
Im thin now and there is no hope for me looking like JLo... even though I wold loooooooove to.Woman try to be that all the time, do men actually like skinny, aneroxic woman?
Everyone thinks it just nobody says it.

Note- Thanks guys:) But I think the main question is Why does America see unhealthy or sick as pretty, when we dont. Look at the fashion world as an example.

Replies

• odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Some guys do. Some guys don't.
  • SarabellPlus3
    SarabellPlus3 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    This is a perennial topic on here! :)

I think men are like women, some like this, some like that. In my experience, if I had to make a generalization, it'd be that men like healthy-looking women. Not too skinny, but love handles & cellulite aren't a turn-on, either. As long as a person looks pretty healthy, I think that's enough to catch eyes, and it's personality from then on out. Also the healthy confidence (not over confidence) feeling good about yourself gives-- so get your body where YOU want it, and you will find someone who loves it (& you). That's my advice.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    I like kind of thicker men. Do you?

Hopefully this proves my point
    ***not all men like the same thing
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    My answer would honestly be, who cares? Am I going to starve myself down to bones because some boy likes it? Hell no. If a man likes bones and has unrealistic expectations, he and I are obviously not going to get along, so it is not relevant to me.
  • CindiBryce
    Options
    Im thin now and there is no hope for me looking like JLo... even though I wold loooooooove to.Woman try to be that all the time, do men actually like skinny, aneroxic woman?
    Who cares about what guys like? What would YOU like for yourself?
  • adk88
    adk88 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Everyone has a different preference.
  • CastleMadeOfSand
    CastleMadeOfSand Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I like women who are sexy, smart, confident, and strong. Their size, shape, weight making them attractive, is basically dependent on the first list of adjectives. I've found skinny women I've met to be insanely attractive. I've found the opposite. I've found thicker women to be the sexiest women alive. I've also found the opposite. Make sense?
  • Lasirenn
    Lasirenn Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I don't know what you mean by "Everyone thinks it just nobody says it. " but different guys like different body types just like they may have other preferences. And skinny does not mean anorexic. If you are underweight, try doing strength exercises to build muscle and a more shapely figure and ask a doctor or nutritionist to put you on a special diet. But don't focus on being a shape that you are not.
  • LadyNeshoba
    LadyNeshoba Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Who cares about what guys like? What would YOU like for yourself?

Exactly!

Besides you're putting all guys into one category. Yes there are going to be guys who like tiny women...You will also find men who like big women. It's personal preference.
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    **bangs head on thread**
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options

I like fit/slightly musclar women myself.
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    There is a reason why they call them love "handles"...they are for grabbing!
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    I don't think JLO looks anorexic.

Most men I know including my husband prefer healthy looking women - not anorexic thin and not obese either...
    much like I like athletic looking guys - not anorexic or obese guys.
  • stampede55
    Options
    I like women that have mommy parts.
  • LadyNeshoba
    LadyNeshoba Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I like women that have mommy parts.

LMFAO!
  • Jackie9950
    Jackie9950 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    **bangs head on thread**

bump
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    I'll start with a heartbeat, then check to make sure her head doesn't spin around.
  • campi_mama
    campi_mama Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    My answer would honestly be, who cares? Am I going to starve myself down to bones because some boy likes it? Hell no. If a man likes bones and has unrealistic expectations, he and I are obviously not going to get along, so it is not relevant to me.
    ^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^
  • kmaclpn
    kmaclpn Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I agree w. CastleMadeOfSan, its about the personality and vivaciousness of a woman. My boyfriend has told me I looked sexy on a day I new the scale wasnt showing it but I felt it.. he said when Im happy and less focused on how bad i look that day he finds me sexier. when Im down on myself and wearing my fat sloppy clothes im sure everyone owns and wears when they are grumpy he finds me unnatractive and notices my weight more!!!
  • 0PhAtDaDdY
    0PhAtDaDdY Posts: 569 Member
    Options

Skinny OK, Aneroxic not OK, Wife 85lbs so I got skinny.. She wants to gain about 15 but darn her she eats the right stuff... lol