What's Your Career?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Hollieox
    Options
    Working towards being a wedding dress designer and owning my own Bridal Boutique!
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Systems Analyst for the USN. Very exciting. :yawn:
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Men's Clothing allocator for Hugo Boss.
  • lannlynn
    lannlynn Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Mom of 2 boys............but to help with the bills, banking. :happy:
  • PZlady
    PZlady Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I sell software to the waste industry. I should really have 2 jobs but not many ppl out there hiring silver haired wanna be foxes. Someday I hope to retire and be a full-time volunteer.
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I'm a court reporter which is a fairly new career for me. Before this I was an esthetician and then before that I was in marketing.
  • gottagethealthy
    gottagethealthy Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I work 2 job's. I work as a Baker at a grocery store and come home and provide child care for people that have a career.
  • DannyA0130
    DannyA0130 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am a Construction Estimator Commercial, Residential, and Industrial, On the weekends I'm a bartender at this cool little Pub. My Dream Is to be a Architectural Designer. Building Amazing Homes, And Bridges. One day...
  • ohpiper
    ohpiper Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Sign language interpreter by day, piper by night!
  • sallywilson06
    sallywilson06 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Paralegal
  • rubyosburn
    rubyosburn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm a Chef Concierge, in Las Vegas
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I'm a shepherd
  • ahinescapron
    ahinescapron Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I am working on my PhD in Health Education and Health Promotion. I just have the dissertation left. I also have a Master's in Counseling and have worked as a child and adolescent therapist and as director of an adolescent group home.
  • jecka31
    jecka31 Posts: 284
    Options
    Graduate student in biochemistry. Currently working on my master in science and will hopefully be done in may. Then I'll be on to my Ph.D. in the fall. Ok trying to be a career student!
  • HeikkiLaukkanen
    HeikkiLaukkanen Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    A lot of interesting careers and jobs here.

I have done a lot of things; working for farmers, lifeguard, student, commercial fisherman, worked in a fish packing plant, commercial diver, Navy Officer, Merchant Marine engineer, project engineer for a vibration analysis/preventative maintenance company, flight instructor, cargo pilot.

Currently I'm an airline pilot and a Coast Guard reserve Officer.