What can't you have in the house?

Options

Replies

• smokey10910
    Options
    I agree with the peanut butter comment! I will put peanut butter on anything! I have gone as far as making peanut butter and maple syrup sandwiches when I am out of Jelly! Or else I will wake up in the middle of the night and eat a spoonful of the stuff! Ice cream is another one I have to stay clear of!
  • Munkyzilla
    Options
    Brie. Excellent bread/crackers. And god help me, those wasabi almonds. I have such a hard time with those that I have been known to buy a container, eat a few, then quickly give them away so I don't finish them all off. I love them.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,527 Member
    Options
    a mistress
  • smokey10910
    Options
    You know it is really bad when you start mixing the peanut butter into the ice cream!
    :love:
  • Erin959
    Erin959 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    DORITOS.............

I cannot have doritos in the house either because once I open the packet I can't stop myself
  • JDNOX
    JDNOX Posts: 619
    Options
    any and all kind of pie.. pizza to pumpkin to apple or bannana pie is the perfect food form
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Dark Chocolate or any kind of chips.
  • JThomas61
    Options
    Fun sized blondes with big hooters.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Apparently I can't have a pint of Ben & Jerry's in my house for more than 12 seconds. Ugh.

Agreed. Especially Creme Brulee. *shivers*
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    ice cream
  • MsBaby117
    MsBaby117 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Swedish FIsh...I will sit and eat the whole bag in one sitting...:laugh:
  • Makethefatcry12
    Makethefatcry12 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Reese's, thin mint girl scout cookies and PIZZA!
  • jeannec3631
    jeannec3631 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    there it is! especially when the cheesecake is super cold & creamy deliciousness...oh yea...NO cheesecake
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Any full-size (multi-serve) pizza. No delivery, no frozen, no nothing. If it's full-sized, I will want to eat like half of it. Individually portioned ones are fine. I'm eating a 200 calorie one right now. And there's another one in the freezer that I can easily leave there for another day. But man if there is a whole, freshly baked pizza in the house, there's a problem. LOL

I'm past the ice cream problem now. I started out not buying it period. Then DH started asking for me to buy it again so I did. But I keep a few weight watchers ice cream bars in the freezer for my calorie-controlled ice cream fix. I don't make myself bowls full of ice cream anymore. I eat the calorie-controlled version instead. Plus I keep plenty of yogurt on-hand which helps.
  • krstngrrtt
    krstngrrtt Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Ice Cream!
  • Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Frosting. Oh Man, that stuff will kill me, one itty-btty spoonful at a time!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    My wife won't let me bring my girl friend over.
  • courtclerkkris
    courtclerkkris Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Nutella - I'll eat the whole jar.

DITTO! Peanut Butter is a pretty hard temptation but I can usually curb it after 1-2 spoonfulls!!! But NOT Nutella!
  • cufirst84
    cufirst84 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    gummy bears......yummy !!
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Yodels, ring dings and honey bbq chips!!!