• celticmuse
    celticmuse Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    icecream, i will eat it 2 times a day

Ditto!!
  • hikeout470
    hikeout470 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Andies candies - the small chocolate thin mints. OMG, I once ate a whole box in one eve...
  • MusicKeepsMeSane
    Options
    potato chips and chocolate chip cookies. even if i have just one there's no stopping me until someone takes them away.. those things are just so addicting

edit: and chocolate frosting - i love to put in on graham crackers but i can't stop at just one spoonful! which is hard because my dad just brought 13 containers of it home from work since his company makes the containers! ahh!
  • Susay2942
    Susay2942 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Popcorn.. any kind with extra extra butter!
  • Scrammit
    Options
    I'm with you there...cheescake yummmmmm.
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Doritos... I'll eat the whole bag - no matter what size bag
  • coloradocuppiecake
    Options
    Bread and candy.
  • jlzrdking
    jlzrdking Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Cereal, healthy or sugary I cannot control myself so I don't bring it in the house.
  • wyldweazel
    wyldweazel Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    No bake buffalo cookies and Doritos.

I was tempted at a kids Halloween party and I managed to resist the Doritos.. but I did stay on the other half of the room. ;)

Wife just made No Bake Buffalo Cookies. I was good until she guilt tripped me about me measuring and documenting the calories in the cookies. Lucky for me, she only had 10 extra, after she was done making Thanksgiving snacks for my kids class. However, the 10 cookies didn't last 2 days, and was brutal on my calorie intake. (yea.. I did manage to measure and document them.) Here is hoping she doesn't bake those again for a long time. ;)