Is there any food you CAN'T have?

Options

Replies

• Bosbes
    Bosbes Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I don't know! I've been doing well for some months now and I just don't buy things that I shouldn't eat. I wonder if I could have a chocolate bar in the house and just eat one piece per day. That would be awesome, maybe I should try...
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    I can eat most anything and stay within a serving size..

But yesterday my mom and I got Garrett's Popcorn from Chicago(Cheese and Carmel) and between the two of us we ate half of the small bag.. So bad for you I'm sure, but oh so good.. and I totally plan on having a lil bit today!
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Cereal and granola
  • akk6
    akk6 Posts: 1
    Options
    Peanut butter and chocolate!:)
  • smb0701
    smb0701 Posts: 234
    Options
    Potato chips. It's true, you can't eat just one!

TOTALLY!!!!
  • ninjapixie87
    ninjapixie87 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Goldfish!!!

I freaking love those things! Even if I try to restrain myself, I end up just shoveling them in my mouth until they're gone...and I still want more! So I quit even buying them anymore.

My other weaknesses are chocolate chip cookies/cookie dough, cheesecake, flavored chips, ice cream, and sodas. I have a little better restraint with these, so I don't have to ban them from the house...but they can still be dangerous!
  • heather_elise85
    heather_elise85 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Chocolate. Its sad, really.. when chocolate is around - there is no stopping me.
  • maura5880
    maura5880 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Cereal. Especially Cinnamon Toast Crunch!
  • therapyruns
    therapyruns Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    granola. AND, I do not buy it myself because I will eat it forever. BUT, my lovely roommate makes homemade granola every sunday night and further leaves it out in a container on the counter. i love to hate her for this :)
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Chocolate/candy
    Oreo's
    Carmel popcorn
    Chips
    Cheesecake
  • missjoci
    missjoci Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Bread and butter. If I have a whole loaf of French bread I will sit there and go on "cutting bread and butter" like the immortal Charlotte.

I allow myself a small roll with a small bit of margarine every other day, to take the edge off!

Totally! I have to sometimes not buy bread for a while. If its midnight I snack on bread and butter too. Oooh or if you buy a roll of french bread, you don't want it to go bad and it tastes so delicious, why not eat the whole thing?! I love carbs.
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    asian ramen noodles...

and of course, what else, potato chips...
  • gainess
    gainess Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely with some of you here... I cannot eat chips... I'm trying to stay away so far so good.. You cannot stop at just one!!
  • lumilowlander
    lumilowlander Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    And by can't have... I mean sitting around your house! Some foods I have no control with xD

Mine are: pistachios, walnuts, cereal, and granola bars

and yours? :]

Cheese, Yogurt, Granola, Cashews, Dark Chocolate, Coffee, Tea, etc. <--- Those I don't even bother stocking the house with anymore, because I always overdo it.
  • LuLuRunner1
    LuLuRunner1 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Mixed nuts and dried tropical fruit. I mix up a trail mix with these & goldfish crackers or cheez-its and I can eat a LARGE bowl over & over!!!
  • MooMooooo
    MooMooooo Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    It would take all day to list the things I HAVE to eat if they are in the house, so I['ll tell you what I never touch.
    Soft drink (soda) I've always disliked it. I am grateful about this.
    Cordial.
    Hmm, that's it. Everything else gets stuffed in if it's around.

My friends always comment that we have 'no food' - it's not strictly true.

I keep milk in the fridge (always) and at least 1 loaf of bread in the freezer along with a bag of cheese and a jar of vegemite in the cupboard.

I just can't be trusted with anything else, I'm like a locust.
  • abellone7289
    abellone7289 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Rice Crispie Treats. I could eat 4 in a sitting. Which I do every time I go home.

And Rolls. Oh my Gosh I love bread.
  • slimkitty
    Options
    Chocolate. I will eat it all no matter how much it is.
  • Rhodygarden
    Options
    Potato chips! Thankfully I am blessed with not really liking cheesecake - whew!
  • Kikilicious84
    Options
    I eat anything and everything in my house. But my weakness is definately cheesecake. I can't stop at 1 piece :(

THIS OMG THIS>......Drool......