Is there any food you CAN'T have?

Options
1235»

Replies

• ratellcm
    ratellcm Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I can't have Lucky Charms, Nutella or Hint of Lime Tostitos in my house, but I like to dream about them, and look longingly in the grocery aisle.
  • christibear
    christibear Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Chocolate ice cream. I used to not be able to have any chocolate in the house but I am much better about it now, I have had chocolate cake mix in the house for months and haven't even thought about it and I have had a frozen bag of reeces in the house for 5 days and I haven't eaten one.
  • maura5880
    maura5880 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Rice Crispie Treats. I could eat 4 in a sitting. Which I do every time I go home.

And Rolls. Oh my Gosh I love bread.

I love homemade rice crispy treats too! they are sooo good.
  • questionablemethods
    questionablemethods Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options
    It would take all day to list the things I HAVE to eat if they are in the house, so I['ll tell you what I never touch.
    Heh. Pretty much me too. Luckily, soda has never been a temptation for me. Nor is alcohol, really. (It's fun occasionally, but I can stop at one easily.) Hard candy doesn't tempt me usually, but if I'm craving something sweet it'll do in a pinch.

Sigh. I have to keep my kitchen pretty bare bones. Doesn't mean I don't make awesome meals--it's just that I've never overdone it with meat and vegetables, so those can stay. :bigsmile:
  • finchase
    finchase Posts: 174
    Options
    No potato chips in my house. I can eat the whole bag by myself.