Shakeology?!?

Options

Replies

• Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I see a half naked chick advertising lotion when I go to Acg's profile. She's cute too.
  • RonSwanson66
    RonSwanson66 Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    lol, ah No. Try a little experiment like I did....go to his profile, click on his pictures, the site comes up right beside his picture as it does for a few others on here bashing Shakeology....not a difficult concept to put together. Sorry you are finding it a challenge.

You're referring to the banner advertisements on the right side of the screen, which have absolutely NOTHING to do with the person's profile. Right now I see an ad for Ski equipment. I do not Ski, I have never been to the site listed.

Wow.

CANT... STOP... LAUGHING...
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Real simple fact Acg67 want to avoid and shove under the carpet. Foodfacts.com puts Shakeology at 97% food value...way above what he is telling people to use. Shakeology is CERTIFIED to be a low 24 on the glycemic index and is backed by the co-founder cardiologist that created the artificial heart (not a gym rat with ego issues). Acg67 poses as someone that has been to beachbody and checked out how they put together their product and acts as if they are lying with what they propose. The truth of the matter, he really has not done anything one way or another to VALIDATE his claims...he just likes making them.

I have two friends that have their PhD as dietitians that also are beachbody coaches (not a sin to share what works for you with others and once you really learn about beachbody you will find they don't make enough to be doing it for those reasons). Anyone that wants REAL facts from a CERTIFIED doctor, I will be happy to set up a call with them. Unlike Acg67, I will not pretend to be the "know all, end all" expert and actually be humble enough to pass you to someone that is an expert.

70% of your fitness success is diet, Shakeology is only a part of the solution, exercise is also an intricate part. Anyone that tells you they have the quick fix is just lying to you. It takes the dedicated diet (without all the chemicals and processing found in many products).

Whey is also a suitable protein, but not necessarily the best for everyone. Beachbody understands this and has a Vegan shakeology coming out this February that eliminates the Whey emphasis. For the ignorant argument that beachbody is just in it for the money I would ask you to show me one company that would make a product with the goal to become bankrupt? Only a moron would pose that argument (and has). The "you only get what you pay for" applies...yes you can find cheaper methods, but on close inspection you will find they are chemically made or processed and simply not power foods. If you have the time to grow and harvest your own foods and assure they are of top quality, do that. For my busy lifestyle, I will go with what has been proven to work, both through my experience and the hordes of other success stories on You Tube and other Internet sites, not to mention my coach that got me into this and lost 180 lbs.. Like I said, Acg67, I trust real results from people I know, a product backed up by hundreds of normal people of which many are doctors and professional....sorry one gym trainer with ego issues does not shake the facts or validation process I have.

before this gym rat goes to the gym today, let me respond

i've already pointed out to you that foodfacts nonsensical food rating doesn't take into consideration the quality of vitamins in products. go ask your doctor friends if all forms of vitamins are created equal

Who cares if it's certified low on the GI index? if you took time to read my questions and answers you'd see i already addressed this. Is everyone that drinks shakeology drinking it isocalorically and in a fasted state? why would the ceo have his own special shakeo recipe that includes fruit and milk which eek! alters the GI? if GI was so important wouldn't there be a disclaimer that any of the shakeo recipes on the site have the potential to change the GI of the shake?

Any you really using testimonials as why ShakeO is s great? go to any supp compnay and they have various testimals from docs and experts. Hell turn on any infomercial and you'll find "doctors" and other experts shilling for it

I have never stated i've seen the facilities or manufacturing process of shakeo, what i have asked is if it is manufactured in a GMP certified facility, since no where on the website is that listed

Ah so if you have a piece of paper saying you're an expert, you are, correct? Dietitians still spout the nonsense of increased meal frequency to speed up the metabolism and how you have to eat breakfast and other garbage not backed with science

did you even read my question about the inclusion of whey? it makes 0 sense to use whey in an MRP due to it's fast digestion, casein or a blend would be better suited for satiety purposes

again i asked you last time you popped up, if ShakeO only contains all natural ingredients, please tell me where i can find cyanocobalamin in nature?

And i already posted a better combo of products that would give you much better ingredients for less money then ShakeO

And what is this scotthermanfitness which is the first time i've ever even heard of it?

BRB hitting the gym and preaching my gym gospel to everyone
  • gooteek
    Options
    lol, another person with ScottHermanFitness.com under their picture profile that is bashing Shakeology....seems they have had a bit of training as each of them is using the same tactic to take on a highly successful product with their unknown business interest. Funny how their site charges you $10 a month for nothing but information....no real product! At least we have a product people use when they spend their money.
  • gooteek
    Options
    lol, another person with ScottHermanFitness.com under their picture profile that is bashing Shakeology....seems they have had a bit of training as each of them is using the same tactic to take on a highly successful product with their unknown business interest. Funny how their site charges you $10 a month for nothing but information....no real product! At least we have a product people use when they spend their money.
  • meli_medina
    meli_medina Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    lol, ah No. Try a little experiment like I did....go to his profile, click on his pictures, the site comes up right beside his picture as it does for a few others on here bashing Shakeology....not a difficult concept to put together. Sorry you are finding it a challenge.

When I click on yours, I see an ad for plasticsurgery.com. Does that mean you are a promoter in plastic surgery?
  • RonSwanson66
    Options

Pure comic gold.
  • eml48341
    eml48341 Posts: 88 Member
    Options

When I click on your profile picture, the site that comes up directly beside your profile picture is for Ideeli, which is a site that sells designer clothing. Are you also selling discount designer clothing?

This thread has become so absurd, I honestly can't even believe I am responding, but PLEASE stop saying people are promoting things based on the ADS that show up to the right of their profile pictures...it does not help your cause.
  • gooteek
    Options
    So, a leading cardiologist and multiple doctors and certified dietitians are morons and you have all the answers. Who is diluted?

When you are ready to take the challenge and speak to these experts yourself, let me know, I have them in my phone.....you can speak to experts yourself (noticed you did not take me up on that!)

Those who have nothing bash on those that do and since you seem to slam on everyone that uses Shakeology, it is clear you are somewhat wanting and fervent about your real hidden objective to simply promote yourself.

Have a good workout!
  • RonSwanson66
    Options
    So, a leading cardiologist and multiple doctors and certified dietitians are morons and you have all the answers. Who is diluted?

that-word-inigo-montoya-word-think-means-princess-bride-mand-demotivational-poster-1260739585%5B6%5D.jpg

You're killing me.
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    Funny how their site charges you $10 a month for nothing but information....no real product!
    I don't know anything of the site you're talking about...but uh...do you realize how much I pay to go to college? for nothing more than "information." Knowledge is valuable, truly more valuable than any shake that you might religiously drink.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    Some has more deflectors than the Starship Enterprise.

The ads that appear here are based on your own search preferences, not someone's profile.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options

clearly all products endorsed by docs and various other people paid or not must work because they said so

That must mean Sensa is the awesomest product ever and must work, look at all the people backing that

http://www.trysensa.com/advisory-panel.htm
    When you are ready to take the challenge and speak to these experts yourself, let me know, I have them in my phone.....you can speak to experts yourself (noticed you did not take me up on that!)

even better have them create an account here and we can have a nice intelligent debate on things
    Those who have nothing bash on those that do and since you seem to slam on everyone that uses Shakeology, it is clear you are somewhat wanting and fervent about your real hidden objective to simply promote yourself.

please do point out where i've promoted myself

and i see you ignored every single point i brought up
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Acg I <3 you! lol

I would trust Acg over many "certified" dietitians. Being a dietetics major I have met, worked with, and laughed at many :P
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Anyone using or used Shakeology?
    How did you find it?
    I'm thinking of giving it a go and just want some feedback :D
    TIA :)

I use it regularly - inbox me and I can tell you how to get a sample of it :)
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,699 Member
    Options
    Soon as a shakeology thread hits, the "coaches" come out for the sale. :laugh:

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • RangerSteve
    Options

Have a good workout!

Wait a sec here, I haven't been paying attention in this thread but are you saying that Shakeology works because it has the backing of cardiologists and dietitians?

If so, let me be the first to say:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_authority

Who cares what someone says (me included).....how about the DATA that points out to the magic that is Shakeology. By data, I don't mean advertisement data and skewed results showing people lost weight because:

.....they cut calories, exercised more AND HAD A SHAKEOLOGY EVERY DAY FOR A MONTH!!!!!
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I was a little lost on that Scott Herman Fitness thing...so I did what the dude said and lo and behold, there was the ad. It wasn't on the right side, either, it was at the top and center, right beside the selected profile picture. I had a good LOL about it...then went to the other guy's page (forgot his username, but the Beachbody coach who started this Scott Herman thing) to see what would show up beside his pictures...and now I can't stop LMAO because it was right there on his page too. I was hoping that I could add to the discussion with something like "Do you also sell HCG since that ad popped up?" like other smarties were doing, but nope! It's a freakin' conspiracy! You ALL work for this Scott Herman dude! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • tinkphoenix
    tinkphoenix Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Have you attempted to go out and buy all of the individual ingredients in Shakeology and put them together on your own and see how well you do? Even buy pills and stuff to take the place of what you get in it? I bet you can't do it for under $4.
    Looking strictly at price tells you nothing.

actually i could probably create a similar formula with much better ingredients for less then $4

prob something along the lines of aor orthro core/source naturals life force + green vibrance + trutein would do the trick

After a year of being on Shakeology and being very happy with the results, I decided maybe I should out and check out some of this other stuff that was being mentioned. It's not that I haven't tried some it before, but I never saw the same results I have with Shakeology, so I thought maybe I had the wrong combination.

Anyway, I was looking to buy each of those products you mentioned above to get what is supposedly comparably to Shakeology and I was amazed to find that I would be spending THE SAME, if not MORE MONEY using that combination than I am with Shakeology. And yes, I did take into account 30 day supplies of everything. For the pain in the butt of finding and ordering all those different products, and, in some cases taking multiple pills multiple times a day, you just solidified in my mind that Shakeology is WAY WORTH IT! Thank you :) I was almost beginning to have some doubts!
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    for instance? Which products did you try to combine?