THE Team - Week 1 - 2/6/09

Options
1101112131416»

Replies

• get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Ok, everyone, I will be out of range this weekend. We are going to eastern WA to visit my son, who is at WSU. We'll catch the basketball game and feed the child because he doesn't like the cafeteria food and he is way too skinny. (So much for the freshman 15!) I will get my workout in tomorrow morning and use Saturday as my rest day. Sunday I should be able to get in a workout because the hotel we are staying at has a fitness room. Actually, last time it was decent weather so I just ran around the campus, so we'll see!

I'll check in for the weigh in en la manana.
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Have a great time this weekend Getfit! I love feeding college students - they are sooooo thankful:love: and soooo easy to please:bigsmile: My daughter goes to school and lives about 30 minutes from home, she comes over every Monday night to eat "real" food!

Have fun at the game - hope you win:drinker:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,041 Member
    Options
    :sad: :sad: :sad: I tried the utube link CM and it said "we're sorry, this video is no longer available":sad: If you guys don't hear from me anymore, you'll know it's cuz I died of curiosity!:ohwell:

sorry, wuwu :frown:

It worked for me right before I posted it......weird.

So I just did another search on youtube.

search "treadmill"

when you get the list, use the one that says "OK Go Here It Goes Again" - and it is 3:05 in length. Here's another link, try this first. Youtube was down earlier - but I just watched it again, it's there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv5zWaTEVkI

It's worth the search......

**edit: I just copy/pasted the above link and it works.
  • lulubar
    Options
    okay, that time the video was there with the link... psssssshhh, I could totally do that!!:bigsmile: That is really awesome, actually - everybody should check that out!! Fun to watch. Thanks for reposting though- I go on to live another day!!:glasses:

Chanty - did you get some different meds?? Hope you are better - and get to sleep again tonight. How was the house viewing?

Night all - i'm off to beddy bye - :yawn: I've got to go to court in the morning to pick up more work - yayyyyyyyy - I'm sooooo glad I have work!!
  • lulubar
    Options
    and no, I am not going to bed at 8:15 - it's 10:15! And I am usually a real night owl - no early bird here for sure - But I have to get up early and must get my 7-8 hours in or I'm a bear:explode:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,041 Member
    Options
    I have to get off the computer a bit early tonight, so I started the new thread.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/40787-the-team-week-2-2-13-09

I will be away from the computer all day tomorrow. I'll talk to you Saturday. :flowerforyou:
  • gonabfit
    gonabfit Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I was SO sleepy today! I took my bf to a prevalentine's dinner at a Vietnamese place it was OK. He and I shared a meal... yum... I have to get back to studying but I am going to do Taebo and crunches tonight! 3 weeks til my cruise and I REALLY want to lose 6-10 lbs by then! I think I need to lay off the salt and fried foods for the next 3 weeks so I can atleast cut down the water weight!

Have a wonderful Valentine's day!!:blushing:
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    I ate a little bad this weekend due to valentine's day etc. but I just came home after a 55 minute brisk walk. So, I'm back!
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    May day, May day........ join us on the new thread
    over here --> http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/40787-the-team-week-2-2-13-09

:laugh: