12345679»

Replies

• Beautifulbridgittlee7
    Options
    I don't know, 135-160?
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and have been told by doctors that due to my frame I'd be lucky to be (in US sizes) below a 14. I set my goal to 170 but I don't know if I'll hit it. And if I don't, that's okay - I'm planning on adding muscle as I get closer to maintenance (and weight training to keep LBM in the meantime), so that # is kind of arbitrary.
  • carolineat111
    carolineat111 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and my goal is 145lbs, currently 161lbs.
  • ketoandmycamera
    ketoandmycamera Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 (and a wee bit) and my goal is set to 175. But I'm going to stop when I'm happy and healthy, whether it's before or after that point! :)
  • lomille
    lomille Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft11 and my goal is first 170lbs then 160lbs. I'm currently at 183. My lowest adult weight was 150lbs but I looked too thin and my periods were affected. I *think * I have a large frame.. I have broad shoulders anyway.
  • nadinetrolley
    nadinetrolley Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5''10! Started at 201 and currently at 194 (the lowest I've been for around 7 yrs!) I think I'd quite like to reach 165 but I'm not really sure... I agree with a lot of people on this thread, and it all depends on how you feel at a particular weight... Although that is my 'goal', I'll keep reevaluating at certain intervals to decide whether I would like to lose any more.

Good luck to everyone on their journeys!! :-D