The object to your left....

Options

Replies

• mandemonious
    mandemonious Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Awesome. I have a little knife, anti-bacterial soap, a bottle of Lysol, and a lighter. I can light those stinkers on fire, chop them up into bits, and wash my hands.

Okay, you and kapeluza are my first picks for my zombie survival team. Recruitment starting soon. You know, just in case.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I wanna hang with kapaluza when the zombies come!

I have---
    a small dry erase/bulletin board with the following items attached to or hanging from it:
    -a collection of lanyards and name badges from past conferences
    -a crown royal bag full of dry erase markers (asst colors)
    -3 buttons/pins (such as those you attach to clothes to advocate a cause or advertise a band)
    -3 push pins
    -2 fortune cookie fortunes
    -1 Non-GMO shopping guide

So, I can do one of the following:
    -organize and facilitate a meeting with the zombies
    -color on their zombie faces
    -accessorize their zombie outfits
    -stab them in their zombie eyes with push pins
    -or educate them about GMO foods and where to purchase them

Okay, yep---screwed...

:laugh:
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    A horribly ugly vase with those horrendous sticks wrapped in lights which is intended as "decor" -- I'm proper f*cked.
    Uh. You have a vase to bludgeon with, sticks to pierce with, a string of lights to strangle or electrocute with.
    I have my three year old son, his plastic cup of milk, and the dog. He's a collie/lab cross. Ooh! Beside them is a wooden chair. I could make that work...
  • dragonbait0126
    dragonbait0126 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I've got a plastic fork, a pen, my keys, and a stack of paper. I'm not getting very far.
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Mine would be a book: "Professional Visual Studio 2010." If the zombies are fellow computer geeks, I could fascinate them so they wouldn't wanna kill me. If they're not, I could bore them into submission.
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I'm screwed... All I've got is the cap to my waterbottle and a red pen.
  • HannahPastoor
    Options
    A folder with all my recipes and crocheting patterns in it, a ball of yarn and a crochet hook.
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    A tool box full of tools, 2 cups full of highlighters and pens, a stapler and a camera.
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    You're all screwed, I've got acetylene torches. :laugh: Muuaahh aahh ah ah.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    A tool box full of tools, 2 cups full of highlighters and pens, a stapler and a camera.

I know who I'm going to be with!!!!!! :P
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    wow! it is a PILLOW D: how ****ed am i?!
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    A plastic, 32oz water bottle and my sunglasses. Awesome defenses.
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    A horribly ugly vase with those horrendous sticks wrapped in lights which is intended as "decor" -- I'm proper f*cked.
    Uh. You have a vase to bludgeon with, sticks to pierce with, a string of lights to strangle or electrocute with.
    I have my three year old son, his plastic cup of milk, and the dog. He's a collie/lab cross. Ooh! Beside them is a wooden chair. I could make that work...

Nah, vase isn't that heavy and the sticks are too thin. But, upon second thought, I could wield my DSLR like a less-spiky flail; that'll work. I'm going with my Nikon.
  • DWilbanks
    DWilbanks Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I gots a cubicle wall :sad: I'm screwed
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Mine would be a boy.. His name is Josh (I think) haha
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    I have this:

1321553089.jpg <

The tape dispenser part has a REALLLY sharp edge - I've actually cut myself on it. I could use that to decimate the zombies, then I could poke their eyes out with the pens, and clip those folder clips to their noses & ears! I'm sure THAT would hurt......but then, do those body parts fall off when you clip stuff to 'em?

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    A chair. I can work with that.
  • sgoldman328
    sgoldman328 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    My friend Kathryn. She's brilliant. We're gonna be just fine
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Hole-punch. Or a coaster. Or a video camera. Hmmm...
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    An open Nalgene bottle with an orange straw. Hmmm...... I can get all stabby with the straw and since the bottle is almost indestructible I can smash heads with it.