The object to your left....

Options

Replies

• AmoreCouture
    AmoreCouture Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    That would be a water bottle, a small blanket, and a squeaky bath duck...I've definitely got this in the bag. ;o
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Either my hubby's computer chair or my left speaker... The chair's pretty heavy...
  • JetzGurl
    JetzGurl Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    :sad: My wall calendar...maybe I could convince them they were here early and to come back tomorrow, give myself some time to get away.
  • Triquetra
    Triquetra Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    A stapler, mirror and a rubber band ball (at work). I could show them their reflection while flinging rubber bands at them and staples....maybe I would live an extra 3 minutes or so :(
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    phone, drink, mobile, and clutch . . . oh wait there's the battery pack for my computer, that has promise.
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    My 90 pound GIANT attack trained German Sheppard!! WOOOHOOO!! I HAVE A CHANCE!!!!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Hmmm. Scissors, metal letter opener, variety pens and highlighters, stapler, staple remover, wooden ruler, sensual amber body lotion and a sparkley set of devil horns....not sure the last two will help much beyond looking snazzy and keeping the zombie stench to a minimum...
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I'm trying hard not to laught out loud at the responses because I'm at work. Like Anichols, I have some papers on my left so maybe we could take turns paper cutting them to death. :laugh: :laugh: If only the OP would have said to your right. I have a lot more weapons on that side. Pens, two pair of scissors, ruler, tacks, stapler, staples, two plastic knives and a plastic fork taped end ot end to make a back scratcher, and a box cutter to name a few.
  • lisamc03
    lisamc03 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    A wall...
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I have my choice of:

1. Tweezers;
    2. Lamp;
    3. Sphygmomanometer;
    4. Stethoscope; or
    5. Jar candle.

I think I'll use the jar candle first by using it to bash in a flesh freak's head, lamp second to bash in another one's head, tweezers third which I will throw like a ninja and it will pierce into the skull of one and into its brain "killing" it, sphygmomanometer fourth which I will wrap around one's neck and pump until it decapitates it, and last I'll use my stethoscope which I will make the flesh eater wear and then I will let out a ferocious shriek into the diaphragm that causes its head to explode. :drinker:

I LOVE that I knew what a Sphygmomanometer is without looking!! :bigsmile:

ps.Your ninja skills are impressive.
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    My African grey parrot should work well....excellent screeching sounds and voice overs to act as a decoy....and a mean swoop that's ends with claws at the ready to land and a razor sharp beak to cause some damage....before hecflys off for round two in attack mode!

:-). Think I may be doomed if he decided to fly off and leave me in the lurch though!
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    My couch,my dog and my daughter. I have a feeling we'll all be cowering behind the couch...dog included! ;)
  • Vaanja
    Vaanja Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    A bottle of stims, a bottle of cocoa butter lotion and a switchblade.

Thinking about it, that actually looks kinda bad, haha.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    A 12 inch ruler and 2 clementines!...crap.......
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    A stapler, staple remover and a box of Kleenex. If I can channel my inner McGyver, I should be fine!
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I have a lamp and my chai tea in a mug. I think I will splash them in the face with my hot chai and then use the lamp on them lol.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    A golf club and 4 sticks of computer ram, and people think practicing my golf stroke in my office is unnecessary. They won't say that when I use it to beat down some zombies.
  • mrimike
    mrimike Posts: 139
    Options
    Thunderbolt......................they'll go crazy-er playing angry birds
  • Pollart77
    Pollart77 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    a guitar shaped fly swatter! Bring it on!