My Life Is Full Of Drama

Options

Replies

• wannaBme
    wannaBme Posts: 143
    Options
    Be careful what you wish for ...
    the grass is NOT greener on the other side of the fence.

work together, play together, keep your family together
  • MissGorgeous
    MissGorgeous Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    i spend alot of time with my kids
    im not out partying every night of the week

i dont see the problem
    if my kids go visit my MIL and hubbys working?
    house is clean...bills paid..laundry done? why sit home???

but ive already txted my husand and said
    "we need to talk when you get home tonight"
    his response was
    "i know...im working alot im sorry sweetie...ill wake you up when i get home though"
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    i spend alot of time with my kids
    im not out partying every night of the week

i dont see the problem
    if my kids go visit my MIL and hubbys working?
    house is clean...bills paid..laundry done? why sit home???

but ive already txted my husand and said
    "we need to talk when you get home tonight"
    his response was
    "i know...im working alot im sorry sweetie...ill wake you up when i get home though"

Gawd I feel bad for this man! But in a sense he got exactly what he asked for. He in no way should be apologizing for working lol when you and I quote say you love to shop and your profile is very "me" oriented. Blah sorry but this whole post was exhausting...I do wish you luck and happiness....
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I don't see a problem with going out...going illegally into a club is probably a bad idea considering the possible consequences...but we're all allowed to have free time. Just don't take your husband for granted. It sounds like he's working really hard. If you want attention, it should just be from him. No one else's attention should be able to replace that. :smile:
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    I don't see anything wrong with going out and having fun either, but you should try to find something that you both feel okay about.
  • MissGorgeous
    Options
    i really want my family
    i miss when we used to spend alot of time together
    i think i just want him home more
    and i will be very happy
    i didnt start wanting to go out untill he was gone all the time
    so im gunna talk to him and get things figured out
  • songbyrdsweet
    Options
    i really want my family
    i miss when we used to spend alot of time together
    i think i just want him home more
    and i will be very happy
    i didnt start wanting to go out untill he was gone all the time
    so im gunna talk to him and get things figured out

Good idea.
    It's really important to be okay with being by yourself sometimes. Or even a lot of the time. I spend a lot of time alone...commuting, eating, studying. I have a couple friends in a couple classes, and my co-workers, and my boyfriend. In the past I'd feel lonely. But now I entertain myself--I workout, read, clean, learn something. I don't have the time or money to go out. I'm okay hanging out with myself. I'm cool.:glasses:
  • JasiBella
    JasiBella Posts: 1,168
    Options
    I think you and your hubby should sit down, talk things out. I can tell the communication is not there. What my cousin does with her hubby is they alternate a day during the weekend to go out with their own friends.. let's say she choose Saturday to go out with her friends then next weekend is her hubby's turn.
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    All I can say about your on and off situation is communicate. My wife and I didn't and she ended up finding someone else and walking out on myself and our kids.

i did that but came back home!

Left the kids? A mother shouldn't do that-seriously-it would totally screw them up. I had a boyfriend who's Mom left him and his brother at a young age. He became a women hater and abusive. Needless to say I got out and learned lots! Your kids are #1. If you want out, you take them with you. All kids need their Mommy!:heart:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    All I can say about your on and off situation is communicate. My wife and I didn't and she ended up finding someone else and walking out on myself and our kids.

Left the kids? A mother shouldn't do that-seriously-it would totally screw them up. I had a boyfriend who's Mom left him and his brother at a young age. He became a women hater and abusive. Needless to say I got out and learned lots! Your kids are #1. If you want out, you take them with you. All kids need their Mommy!:heart:

In some cases I would agree with you, but in many instances a single father can provide as good or even a better upbringing for his children. I think you'd have to look at it case by case. Not that any child deserves to be abandoned by EITHER parent.
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I read one of your posts before about spending thousands of dollars on clothes. I'm not against shopping, especially buying new clothes after losing weight. But you get annoyed that he has to work so hard and long and never has time for you. Quit spending all that money on clothes for yourself. Stay home with your kids, appreciate that this man is working so hard to provide for his family. Then maybe he won't have to work so hard and he'll HAVE time to spend with you. Then you guys can go out together and have fun. Then you will be able to spend time with him and still go out but you won't feel you have to date other men to be able to go out and get attention.
  • MissGorgeous
    Options

nooooo i didnt leave my kiddos
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    I think your quote under your ticker says it all. So thanks for the entertaining evening.
  • hmo4
    Options
    I've now skimmed through the other posts. Shame on all of you for not supporting a young Mom with 3 tiny kids and no stimualtion at home but diapers and Dora the Explorer. And him? Hello! You married a baby -cradle robber, knocked her up and leave her day in and day out with the kids. SHE WANTS ATTENTION-hense the short skirts and flirting. Drinking alcohol will potentially cause huge damage. But, dancing and getting out with your friends is great. They can't even begin to relate to your life, no one can-unless you've lived it. That is my life in a nutshell, although mine wasn't at a Restaurant day in and day out, mine was out of town for months at a time. He'd phone home and talk about T-Bar ceilings. Like I cared, I was lonely, bored and needed him to at least give me a break. :explode: So, BG, as someone who is also social, type A personality, who also loves to go out and dancewith the girls,adores her kids more than anything, will listen anytime and give you suggestions, after all, I'm an old broad now who has lived and learned a ton. My oldest is 19 and building a future, and I've already prewarned him that if he impregnates someone, I will be taking the kid to help so they both can finish their career goals, and build their lives before marriage/divorce comes into play and the kid is bounced all over the place. :flowerforyou: :heart: Hang in there, and find a friend to support you.:smooched:
  • hmo4
    Options
    Man, some people are judgemental and mean.
  • songbyrdsweet
    Options
    I've now skimmed through the other posts. Shame on all of you for not supporting a young Mom with 3 tiny kids and no stimualtion at home but diapers and Dora the Explorer. And him? Hello! You married a baby -cradle robber, knocked her up and leave her day in and day out with the kids. SHE WANTS ATTENTION-hense the short skirts and flirting. Drinking alcohol will potentially cause huge damage. But, dancing and getting out with your friends is great. They can't even begin to relate to your life, no one can-unless you've lived it. That is my life in a nutshell, although mine wasn't at a Restaurant day in and day out, mine was out of town for months at a time. He'd phone home and talk about T-Bar ceilings. Like I cared, I was lonely, bored and needed him to at least give me a break. :explode: So, BG, as someone who is also social, type A personality, who also loves to go out and dancewith the girls,adores her kids more than anything, will listen anytime and give you suggestions, after all, I'm an old broad now who has lived and learned a ton. My oldest is 19 and building a future, and I've already prewarned him that if he impregnates someone, I will be taking the kid to help so they both can finish their career goals, and build their lives before marriage/divorce comes into play and the kid is bounced all over the place. :flowerforyou: :heart: Hang in there, and find a friend to support you.:smooched:

I guess I see it a little differently.
    I see someone who is spending his money and being somewhat manipulative to garner attention. No, a 30 year old man shouldn't try to marry a 17 year old girl. But the 17 year old girl wasn't forced either, and from the sounds of it, that's what she signed up for.
    It sounds like a bad situation all around and I don't think anyone was wrong in thinking she needs to reign that behavior in.

I also think that since we all come from different backgrounds and have different families, we'll all judge this differently. Not all of us would have a mom as supportive as you. Some of us would just have to live with it and that would be that.
  • JasiBella
    JasiBella Posts: 1,168
    Options
    If she didn't want people judging her she should not have posted this.
  • hmo4
    Options
    Sorry, I thought this site was for support, motivation, encouragement. I'm not suggesting she leave him or cheat, she's got to open up and let him know how she's feeling. But typical, as I've heard from others and my own experience, "he changes for a short time and then goes back to how things were". Sounds to me like she has tried to get his attention, and he's more into the Restaurant. And he can go out snowboarding on his day off? Nice. Maybe he can do something with her before it is too late. So, I have no pit for him. If things don't work out, he's definitely shown where his priorities are. Resentment, resentment, resentment.:angry:
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    i am sorry for the kids more than the adults, after reading all of the posts so far. Marriage is something that people treat like a new car... They just want to trade it in after the newness wears off. As a military wife who has been through multiple deployments, and always having her husband work 14+ hour days, with 2 kids, and all extended family out of state, I definitely know what it's like to need some "adult interaction" and a break from the kids. That being said... If you have a man who is willing to work from 4-3, and is trying to support their family in any means possible, and have 3 beautiful children, I don't understand how you could think about partying and flirting instead of being a good role model for those kids. Being a mom isn't something that you can quit-and your kids are depending on you. If you are unhappy with your marriage, then do what you think is best to either fix it or get out of it. But don't go putting yourself in a position that will make you more susceptible to having an affair-because if you do make it easier to pick up another person, you're more likely to cheat. And cheating on your husband will do more than hurt you and him- it will hurt your children, because they are much more aware of things than people give them credit for.
  • songbyrdsweet
    Options
    Sorry, I thought this site was for support, motivation, encouragement. I'm not suggesting she leave him or cheat, she's got to open up and let him know how she's feeling. But typical, as I've heard from others and my own experience, "he changes for a short time and then goes back to how things were". Sounds to me like she has tried to get his attention, and he's more into the Restaurant. And he can go out snowboarding on his day off? Nice. Maybe he can do something with her before it is too late. So, I have no pit for him. If things don't work out, he's definitely shown where his priorities are. Resentment, resentment, resentment.:angry:

It sounds like he has to be into the restaurant to make enough money to support her so she doesn't have to work and can spend thousands on clothing. She already left to date someone else and came back...they did the marriage counseling and apparently it was lame...it doesn't sound like either party is fulfilling their responsibilities. Neither is showing the other any respect.