Friday Funnies - Add your joke here.

Options

Replies

• Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    There once was an Indian who had only one testicle and whose given name was 'Onestone'. He hated that name and asked everyone not to call him Onestone.

After years and years of torment, Onestone finally cracked and said,' If anyone calls me Onestone again I will kill them!'

The word got around and nobody called him that any more.

Then one day a young woman named Blue Bird forgot and said, 'Good morning, Onestone.' He jumped up, grabbed her and took her deep into the forest where he made love to her all day and all night. He made love to her all the next day, until Blue Bird died from exhaustion.

The word got around that Onestone meant what he promised he would do. Years went by and no one dared call him by his given name until A woman named Yellow Bird returned to the village after being away. Yellow Bird , who was Blue Bird's cousin, was overjoyed when she saw Onestone. She hugged him and said, 'Good to see you, Onestone.'

Onestone grabbed her, took her deep into the forest, then he made love to her all day, made love to her all night, made love to her all the next day, made love to her all the next night, but Yellow Bird wouldn't die!
    An important lesson was learned
    You can't kill Two Birds with OneStone
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    I remember seeing Rodney at the O'keefe centre years ago.

Guy in the audience yells at him, "Rodney how old are you?"

Rodney says, " I'm so old I walked past a cemetery the other day and two guys ran after me with shovels".
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    No one believes seniors . . . everyone thinks they are senile.
    An elderly couple was celebrating their sixtieth anniversary. The couple had married as childhood sweethearts and had moved back to their old neighborhood after they retired. Holding hands, they walked back to their old school. It was not locked, so they entered, and found the old desk they’d shared, where Andy had carved “I love you, Sally .”

On their way back home, a bag of money fell out of an armored car, practically landing at their feet. Sally quickly picked it up and, not sure what to do with it, they took it home. There, she counted the money-fifty thousand dollars! Andy said, “We’ve got to give it back.” Sally said, “Finders keepers.” She put the money back in the bag and hid it in their attic.

The next day, two police officers were canvassing the neighborhood looking for the money, and knocked on their door. “Pardon me, did either of you find a bag that fell out of an armored car yesterday?” Sally said, “No”. Andy said, “She’s lying. She hid it up in the attic. Sally said, “Don’t believe him, he’s getting senile”

The agents turned to Andy and began to question him. One said: “Tell us the story from the beginning.” Andy said, “Well, when Sally and I were walking home from school yesterday ....” The first police officer turned to his partner and said, “We’re outta here!”
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    The lesbians next door asked me what I would like for my birthday.
    I was quite surprised when they gave me a Rolex.
    It was very nice of them, but I think they misunderstood me when I said,
    "I wanna watch."
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    Seeing Eye Dogs
    Two women were out for a Saturday stroll. One had a Doberman and the other, a Chihuahua.
    As they walked down the street, the one with the Doberman said to her friend, "Let's go over to that bar for a drink."
    The lady with the Chihuahua said, "We can't go in there.
    We've got dogs with us."
    The one with the Doberman said, "Just watch, and do as I do."
    They walked over to the bar and the one with the Doberman put on a pair of dark glasses and started to walk in.
    The bouncer at the door said, "Sorry, lady, no pets allowed."
    The woman with the Doberman said, "You don't understand. This is my seeing-eye dog."
    The bouncer said, "A Doberman?"
    The woman said, "Yes, they're using them now. They're very good."
    The bouncer said, "OK, come on in."
    The lady with the Chihuahua thought that convincing him that a Chihuahua was a seeing-eye dog may be a bit more difficult, but thought, "What the heck," so she put on her dark glasses and started to walk in.
    Once again the bouncer said, "Sorry, lady, no pets allowed."
    The woman said, "You don't understand. This is my seeing-eye dog."
    The bouncer said, "A Chihuahua?"
    The woman with the Chihuahua said,
    "A Chihuahua? They gave me a f.........g Chihuahua?!"
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    From the Daily News comes this story of a Leicester couple who drove their car to ASDA, only to have their car break down in the car park. The man told his wife to carry on with the shopping while he fixed the car.The wife returned later to see a small group of people near the car. On closer inspection, she saw a pair of hairy legs protruding from under the chassis. Unfortunately, although the man was in shorts, his lack of underpants turned his private parts into glaringly public ones.. Unable to stand the embarrassment, she dutifully stepped forward, quickly put her hand up his shorts, and tucked everything back into place. On regaining her feet, she looked across the bonnet and found herself staring at her husband who was standing idly by watching. The AA mechanic, however, had to have three stitches in his forehead.

Dear Dogs and Cats: The dishes with the paw prints are yours and contain your food. The other dishes are mine and contain my food. Placing a paw print in the middle of my plate and food does not stake a claim for it becoming your food and dish, nor do I find that aesthetically pleasing in the slightest.

The stairway was not designed by NASCAR and is not a racetrack. Racing me to the bottom is not the object. Tripping me doesn't help because I fall faster than you can run.

I cannot buy anything bigger than a king sized bed. I am very sorry about this. Do not think I will continue sleeping on the couch to ensure your comfort. However, dogs and cats can actually curl up in a ball when they sleep. It is not necessary to sleep perpendicular to each other, stretched out to the fullest extent possible. I also know that sticking tails straight out and having tongues hanging out on the other end to maximize space is nothing but sarcasm.

For the last time, there is no secret exit from the bathroom! If, by some miracle, I beat you there and manage to get the door shut, it is not necessary to claw, whine, meow, try to turn the knob or get your paw under the edge in an attempt to open the door. I must exit through the same door I entered. Also, I have been using the bathroom for years - canine/feline attendance is not required.

The proper order for kissing is: Kiss me first, then go smell the other dog or cat's butt. I cannot stress this enough.

Finally, in fairness, dear pets, I have posted the following message on the front door:

TO ALL NON-PET OWNERS WHO VISIT AND LIKE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT OUR PETS:

(1) They live here. You don't. (2) If you don't want their hair on your clothes, stay off the furniture. That's why they call it 'fur'-niture. (3) I like my pets a lot better than I like most people. (4) To you, they are animals. To me, they are adopted sons/daughters who are short, hairy, walk on all fours and don't speak clearly.

Remember, dogs and cats are better than kids because they (1) eat less, (2) don't ask for money all the time, (3) are easier to train, (4) normally come when called, (5) never ask to drive the car, (6) don't hang out with drug-using people; (7) don't smoke or drink, (8) don't want to wear your clothes, (9) don't have to buy the latest fashions, (10) don't need a gazillion dollars for college and (11) if they get pregnant, you can sell their children ..
    "That's it," he tells his wife, "I'm giving up golf. My eyesight has got so bad, once I've hit the ball, I can't see where it went."
    His wife sympathizes. As they sit down she says, "Why don't you take my brother with you, and give it one more try?"
    "That's no good," sighs Arthur. "Your brother is a hundred and three years old. He can't help."
    "He may be a hundred and three," says the wife, "but his eyesight is perfect."
    So the next day Arthur heads off to the golf course with his brother-in-law.
    He tees up, takes an almighty swing and squints down the fairway. He turns to the brother-in-law, "Did you see the ball?"
    "Of course I did," says the brother-in-law, "I have perfect eyesight."
    "Where did it go?" asks Arthur.
    "I don't remember."
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    OLD SAILOR

An old retired sailor puts on his old uniform and heads for the docks once more, for old times’ sake.

He engages a prostitute and takes her up to a room.

He's soon going at it as well as he can for a guy his age, but needing some reassurance, he asks, 'How am I doing??

The prostitute replies, 'Well, Pops, you're doing about three knots. Three knots? He asks. What's that supposed to mean?

She says, 'You're knot hard, you're knot in, and you're knot getting your money back.
    The man sits on a stool at the bar and pulls out a tiny piano and stool from the bag. The 1-foot tall friend promptly sits that the piano and begins to play an unbelievably amazing tune.
    The bartender asks him about his little friend.
    "I got him from my genie when..."
    The bartender interrupts the man saying, "You have a genie?!"
    "Yes I do, but..."
    "Would your genie grant me any wishes?" interrupts the bartender again.
    "Probably, but..."
    "C'mon", says the bartender, once again cutting off the man. "You've gotta help me out. I don't want to be working behind this bar for the rest of my life."
    The man tries his best to convince that getting the genie to grant him a wish may not be as good of an idea as the bartender thinks it will be. However, the bartender continues with sob stories and eventually the man decides to let him meet the genie.
    The man pulls out his magic lamp and coaxes the genie out.
    "What is your wish?" asks the genie.
    The bartender tells him, "I want a million bucks."
    "Your wish has been granted and is waiting outside for you."
    The bartender hops over the bar and runs outside. However, when he gets out there, all he sees are ducks. The ducks are absolutely everywhere.
    The bartender goes back in and tells the man, "Your genie must have misunderstood me. I asked for a million bucks, but he gave me a million ducks."
    "That's what I was trying to tell you," says the man. "What do you think ... that I wished for a 12-inch pianist?!"
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    NEW CAR
    A senior citizen drove his brand new Corvette convertible out of the dealership.
    Taking off down the road, he floored it to 80 m.p.h., enjoying the wind blowing through what little hair he had left.
    "Amazing," he thought as he flew down I-95, pushing the pedal even more.
    Looking in his rear view mirror, he saw a state trooper behind him, lights flashing and siren blaring.
    He floored it to 100 mph, then 110, then 120.
    Suddenly he thought, "What am I doing? I'm too old for this," and pulled over to await the trooper's arrival.
    Pulling in behind him, the trooper walked up to the Corvette, looked at his watch, and said, "Sir, my shift ends in 30 minutes. Today is Friday. If you can give me a reason for speeding that I've never heard before, I'll let you go."
    The old gentleman paused. Then said, "Years ago, my wife ran off with a State trooper. I thought you were bringing her back."
    "Have a good day, sir," replied the trooper.
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    Lady wants to take up golf to play with her husband, never touched a golf club before in her life.

The pro tells her to hit a couple of shots, she says I don't know how to even hold the club.

Pro thinks for a second and says hold the club like you hold your husbands penis.

Lady hits a couple of shots but they only go about 25 yards or so.

Pro says wow that's pretty impressive Mrs. Smith now take the club out of your mouth.
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    Four Catholic men and a Catholic woman were having coffee ...

The first Catholic man tells his friends, "My son is a priest, when he walks into a room, everyone calls him 'Father'."

The second Catholic man chirps, "My son is a Bishop. When he walks into a room people call him 'Your Grace'."

The third Catholic gent says, "My son is a Cardinal. When he enters a room everyone says 'Your Eminence'."

The fourth Catholic man then says, "My son is the Pope. When he walks into a room people call him 'Your Holiness'."

Since the lone Catholic woman was sipping her coffee in silence, the four men give her a subtle, "Well....?"

She proudly replies, "I have a daughter, slim, tall, 38D bust, 24" waist and 34" hips. When she walks into a room, people say, "Oh My God."
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    Cowboy gets caught by the indians, as a standard practice they give the condemmed one last request.
    The cowboy whispers something in his horse's ear, horse takes off and comes back with a nice looking blonde on his back.
    Cowbiy takes her in the teepee and makes love to her, when he comes out the indians are all applauding the cowboy.
    The chief says he must be the greatest cowboy they have ever met, so they give him one more last request.
    Cowboy whispers in the horse's ear again, horse takes off and returns with a brunette on his back.
    Cowboy takes her in the teepee and makes love to her.

Cowboy comes out of the teepee and all the indians are giving him a standing ovation.
    Chief says him and the boys are amazed that the cowboy could train a horse that well.
    The chief says the boys feel pretty bad about having to kill him, so they all agree to give him an unprecedented 3rd last request.

Cowboy tells them that he truly appreciates the gesture, walks over to his horse, grabs him by the sides of his head and says.

"Now read my freakin lips, I said POSSE!!"
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    Ontario Judge makes unprecedented ruling

TORONTO, ONTARIO (CP)

A seven-year-old Toronto, Ontario, boy was at the centre of a courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him.

The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge

initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law

and regulations requiring that the family unity be maintained to the best degree possible.

The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy alleged that they also beat him.

After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.

After two recesses to check legal references and confer with child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the Toronto Maple Leafs, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anybody.
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    A couple of women were playing golf one sunny Saturday morning. The first of the twosome teed off and watched in horror as her ball headed directly toward a foursome of men playing the next hole.

Indeed, the ball hit one of the men, and he immediately clasped his hands together at his crotch, fell to the ground and proceeded to roll around in evident agony.

The woman rushed down to the man and immediately began to apologize. She explained that she was a physical therapist: "Please allow me to help. I'm a physical therapist and I know I could relieve your pain if you'd just allow me!" she told him earnestly.

"Ummph, oooh, nnooo, I'll be all right. I'll be fine in a few minutes," he replied breathlessly as he remained in the fetal position still clasping his hands together at his crotch. But she persisted, and he finally allowed her to help him.

She gently took his hands away and laid them to the side, she loosened his pants, and she put her hands inside. After a short massage she asked him, "How does that feel?"

To which he replied: "It feels great, but my thumb still hurts like hell!"
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    Two Rednecks, Larry and Doug, are sitting at their favorite bar, drinking beer. Larry turns to Doug and says, 'You know, I'm tired
    of going through life without an education. Tomorrow I think I'll go to the Community College and sign up for some classes..'
    Doug thinks it's a good idea and the two leave.
    The next day, Larry goes down to the college and meets Dean of Admissions, who signs him up for the four basic classes: Math, English, history, and Logic.
    Logic?' Larry says. 'What's that?'
    The dean says, 'I'll give you an example. Do you own a weed eater?'
    'Yeah.'
    'Then logically speaking, because you own a weed eater, I think that you would have a yard..'
    'That's true, I do have a yard.'
    'I'm not done,' the dean says. 'Because you have a yard, I think logically that you would have a house..'
    'Yes, I do have a house.'
    'And because you have a house, I think that you might logically have a family.'
    'Yes, I have a family.
    'I'm not done yet. Because you have a family, then logically you must have a wife. And because you have a wife, then logic tells me you must be a heterosexual. '
    'I am a heterosexual. That's amazing, you were able to find out all of that because I have a weed eater.'
    Excited to take the class now, Larry shakes the Dean's hand and leaves to go meet Doug at the bar. He tells Doug about his classes, how he is signed up for Math, English, History, and Logic.
    'Logic?' Doug says, 'What's that?'
    Larry says, 'I'll give you an example. Do you have a weed eater?'
    'No.'
    'Then you're a queer.
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    A father put his 3 year old daughter to bed, told her a story and listened to her prayers which ended by saying: 'God bless Mommy, God bless Daddy, God bless Grandma and goodbye Grandpa.'

The father asked, 'Why did you say goodbye Grandpa?'

The little girl said, 'I don't know daddy, it just seemed like the thing to do.' The next day grandpa died. The father thought it was a strange coincidence.

A few months later the father put the girl to bed and listened to her prayers which went like this: 'God bless Mommy, God Bless Daddy and goodbye Grandma..' The next day the grandmother died.

'Holy **** thought the father, this kid is in contact with the other side.

Several weeks later when the girl was going to bed the dad heard her say: 'God bless Mommy and goodbye Daddy.' He practically went into shock.

He couldn't sleep all night and got up at the crack of dawn to go to his office. He was nervous as a cat all day, had lunch and watched the clock. He figured if he could get by until midnight he would be okay.

He felt safe in the Office, so instead of going home at the end of the day he stayed there, drinking coffee, looking at his watch and jumping at every sound.

Finally, midnight arrived, he breathed a sigh of relief and went home. When he got home his wife said 'I've never seen you work so late, what's the matter?'

He said 'I don't want to talk about it, I've just spent the worst day of my life.'

She said, 'You think you had a bad day, you'll never believe what happened to me. This morning my golf instructor dropped dead in the middle of my lesson...
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    Two drunks spend their usual evening in the bar until closing. At closing they get up and stagger to the door and out to the sidewalk, there they see a huge German Shepperd laying on the sidewalk licking "it's privates" one drunk says to the other " I shuuurrr wiss I could do dat" the other drunk says " don't you think you should see if you can at least pet him first ?"
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    Old Man And The Beaver
    An 86-year-old man went to his doctor for his quarterly check-up...
    The doctor asked him how he was feeling, and the
    86-year-old said ,'Things are great and I've never felt better.'
    I now have a 20 year-old bride who is pregnant with my child.
    "So what do you think about that Doc ?"
    The doctor considered his question for a minute and
    then began to tell a story.
    "I have an older friend , much like you, who is an avid hunter
    and never misses a season."

One day he was setting off to go hunting.
    In a bit of a hurry , he accidentally picked up his walking cane instead of his gun."
    "As he neared a lake , he came across a very large male beaver sitting at the water's edge..
    He realized he'd left his gun at home and so he couldn't shoot the magnificent creature.
    Out of habit he raised his cane , aimed it at the animal as if
    it were his favorite hunting rifle and went 'bang, bang'."
    "Miraculously , two shots rang out and the beaver fell over dead.

Now, what do you think of that ?" asked the doctor.
    The 86-year-old said ,
    "Logic would strongly suggest that somebody else
    pumped a couple of rounds into that beaver."
    The doctor replied , "My point exactly."