Where were you exactly 1yr ago in your journey? I was..

Options

Replies

• AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    1 year ago I was a Whopping 312lbs and today I am Weighing in at 156lbs.. Man what an Amazing year this has been for me.. So life changing for the better.. I am down 156lbs as of yesturday and I am 11lbs from my goal.. I have done this souly thru exercise and 1200-1300 calorie diet.. No Fad Diets or Surgeries.. Nothing But Blood, Sweat & Tears..

"Not Sweat you see on me that's Awesome Sauce Baby!!!!"
    ~Rachel~
    bef-1.png
    new-1-1.png
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I was shopping for dresses to wear to my 20th high school reunion, and actually really happy with what I saw in the mirror. If someone told me then, "You should lose about 35 pounds," I'd have kicked them in their no-no place!

In about another month, though, I'd decided to get fit enough to run a 5k, then shocked the hell out of myself when I finally got on a scale and saw that I weighed 10 pounds more than I thought I did. I was perfectly happy being 15 pounds over what I considered my "happy weight," but there was no way in hell I'd be 25 pounds over!
  • aochoa123
    aochoa123 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I can't exacly remember what I weighed 1 yr ago but I know that when I joined this site in Feb of this yr I weighed 321 and I had been on my journey for a while so I would have weighed more than that in Nov. But as of last week I weighed 242.6 and have lost a total of 148 lbs I too have come a long way in a year. I would say that I have lost about 100 lbs in the last year.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I was the same mo'foing weight... but not nearly as capable or dedicated to not being fat any more.
  • mandemonious
    mandemonious Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Wow...awesome stories here!

I was halfway through an 86 day 11,000 mile cross country trip. I was in San Francisco and steadily working my way up to my high weight of 193....

Now, I am 24 lbs lighter (I'm a slow and steady kind of gal), determined to keep going to my goal. Eff you holidaze! You will not deter me from this life changing mission. RAWR

:wink:
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I was 20 lbs heavier and recovering from open heart surgery. Now, I am 20 lbs lighter and have done so much cardio during recovery, I feel like I am 10 years younger.
  • Maryfullofgrace
    Maryfullofgrace Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I was 25 pounds heavier, not getting enough sleep, running around at loose ends.
  • trhjrh06
    trhjrh06 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    1 year ago I was a Whopping 312lbs and today I am Weighing in at 156lbs.. Man what an Amazing year this has been for me.. So life changing for the better.. I am down 156lbs as of yesturday and I am 11lbs from my goal.. I have done this souly thru exercise and 1200-1300 calorie diet.. No Fad Diets or Surgeries.. Nothing But Blood, Sweat & Tears..

~Rachel~
    bef-1.png
    new-1-1.png

Wow my goodness! Congratulations. You look amazing! I can't en tell that it's the same person. How in the world did you lose 156lbs in one year!? I know eating right and exercise but that's a lot of weigh! I had 139lbs to lose and have lost 29lbs so far in about 4 months. So there is no way I could lose that much weight in that time. Amazingly fantastic job!
  • Thea7777
    Options
    Eating too much, living a negative lifestyle and miserable! Today is much better in so many ways :) While I've only been on here a short time (and LOVE reading about everyone else's journey), I have been working on me for a while now.
  • RachelRunner78
    RachelRunner78 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I was 140 pounds heavier than I am today! Seems so long ago and not so long ago at the same time, I guess I'm only half the man I used to be...:laugh:

Wow! Congratulations!
  • RachelRunner78
    Options

~Rachel~
    bef-1.png
    new-1-1.png

Wow! Congratulations! What a journey!
  • RachelRunner78
    Options
    I was 30 pounds heavier wishing I could make a commitment to being healthy.
  • Classalete
    Classalete Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Well at first I was all like...
    k2fx3t.jpg
    Then I was all...
    2w74axk.jpg
  • emy10284
    emy10284 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    a year ago i was over 70 pounds heavier at work prolly polishing off a candy bar and can of dr. pepper thinking man im baking a cake tonight with a pint of ice cream . today im hell of a lot healthier more energy MOST of the time lol i have to little ones so they can still wear me out but the difference this year also is im excited about what im going to wear for the holidays instead of dreading taking Christmas pics in clothes that will hide my big stomach .
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I was about 2 months into my journey and about 85 pounds heavier than I am now. I think I started doing Zumba for the first time almost exactly a year ago. I might have gotten one or two comments on my weight loss, but most people didn't notice yet. Now they don't even recognize me.
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I had just gained thirteen pounds in six months. I had just joined a gym but without any real direction, I didn't really get far for a while. I'm still going slowly, but at least it's in the right direction.
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    A year ago i was 115 lbs. (15 lbs lighter than i am now). I was partying a lot. Eating junk food (maybe once a day), and running around trying to juggle my social life, my grades, and the obsurd commute i had to make on a daily absis. I wasn't that healthy...But i was considerably thinner. >->
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    k2fx3t.jpg
    Then I was all...
    2w74axk.jpg

DAMN...
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    k2fx3t.jpg
    Then I was all...
    2w74axk.jpg

DAMN...

Amen to that!
  • jendarlin
    jendarlin Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    This time last year I was 3 months into my weight loss journey and 20 lbs down, but 44lbs heavier than I am today!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!