Random things that peeve you

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Being2befit
    Being2befit Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I DISLIKE WHEN PEOPLE TALK ON THEIR CELL PHONES WHEN IM HELPING THEM ITS SO RUDE

AND PEOPLE WHO DRIVE IN THE LEFT LANE..GET OUT OF MY WAY....YOU IDIOT.GRRRRR!
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    People who say "It's my Friday" when they have the rest of the week off. Friday is a specific day, not "whatever your last day of work is".
  • erzsebet_1560
    Options
    Speaking of Friday...if I have to hear that lame *kitten* Kohl's commercial using that stupid Rebecca Black song one more time I just might throw something....Ugh! I'm not shopping there just because if I do, I'll have that dumb song in my head.....
  • BloomingLily
    BloomingLily Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    When women say they (or their friend) are "training their husband/boyfriend right". Seriously? Are you in a relationship with a man or a puppy?

When my supervisor at work doesn't know when to quit. I've heard the story about the customer calling you a "effn see you next Tuesday" about 20 times now and it's just noon. Please stop talking.
  • ShrinkingChelle
    Options
    i HATE when you ask somebody something, and they give you an answer that's completely irrelevant to your question, or you ask just a simple yes or no question, and they don't answer with just a yes or no -_-
    People that answer yes to a or question, ie. Q: do you want to go to the movies or bowling? a: Yes ... that doesnt answer anything!!
  • ShrinkingChelle
    Options
    People that bag my groceries. There are only 2 types: the ones that put every single item in one bag, and those that use a separate bag for every single item.

People who assume all cashiers are mindless idiots or pieces of machinery.

Agreed, I personally ask customers before I pack everything in one bag, but telling me you left your reusable bags in your car just outside the door doesn't make me feel better about giving you another bag that I know you are just going to throw out. Ps. I have been called anal about my recycling habits, since when is recycling a bad thing??
  • Rob_Sarge
    Rob_Sarge Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    1. Getting a few blocks away from the house and having to turn around because you realized you forgot something.
    2. Standing in line at the grocery store and having that helpless feeling after I have picked 100 different items that I don't have my wallet.
    3. Tripping over something in a sidewalk or floor and then looking around the see if someone saw you.
    4. When my cell phone calls people from my pocket.
    5. Seeing non-sufficient funds on my atm receipt.
    6. Cops that hit their lights to get through a traffic light, then shut them off...
    7. Burning popcorn in the microwave
  • anikab
    anikab Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Living in the apartment next to people who are always slamming their door coming or going, and who sound like elephants each time they go up or down the main stairs. I have kids who enjoy their sleep at night jerks!
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    People who walk past a dozen shopping carts in the parking lot and then grab one just inside the door.

Cashiers who give me change by placing the bills in my hand like a little tray and then dump the change on top. Really? Now what am I supposed to do with it? CHANGE FIRST, then paper on top.

In the bathroom or loo, the paper goes over the top of the roll and the lid always goes down when you are finished. Period.
  • VinVenture
    Options
    When numbers are so close to being "ideal" - waking up at 6:55 is harder than at 6:45 for example, 'cause it's so close to 7
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Commercials that are louder than the program you were watching.

Yet another tv or movie scene of a woman giving birth. Yeah, we get it, its so dramatic and unique and special that every single human being ever on the planet was born that way.

Tv shows and movies that include a scene of two guys talking while standing at the urinal. I could go my entire life without ever seeing a guy at the urinal in tv or movies and I would be just fine.

"That's a $500 value but we're selling it to you when you order TODAY for ONLY $19.95..."

"Clinically proven..."

"100% Natural...(yeah, arsenic is natural, doesn't mean its good for you"

"Doctors don't want you to know the secret.."

"Windows has installed an update that required restarting your system"
  • Sophiepoo
    Sophiepoo Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    people walking realllllyyyyy sllooowwwllyyyyyyy down busy shopping streets, espcially at xmas time - MOVE PERSON I AM IN A RUSH!!!

Omg that makes me so angry!

As does ... 'definately, definetelly, deffinitaly'. It's definitely!
  • BloomingLily
    BloomingLily Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    kids on leashes...WTF
    I agree! Although I have seen some kids who act like they belong in a cage (add to this parents who don't correct them or who think it is cute and it's a peeve of mine).