30 day shred! come on ladies!!!!

Options
124»

Replies

• julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Day 6 of 30ds! Think i may try level 2 soon.
  • spiritwolf13
    spiritwolf13 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    hello is it to late to start this tomorrow 11/28 I have this and would like to join in I normally do Insanity but would like to change it up
  • dzmikki
    dzmikki Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    So it has been about 2 weeks since I started 30 day shred. I have not lost any weight (Probably because of Thanksgiving) but I have lost 3.5 inches total. 1.5 off of my waist, .1 off of hips, and .5 from my neck!
    I was getting discouraged by the numbers on the scale, but seeing that I have lost a few inches has me back on track!!!!

Keep it up ladies!!!!! we can do it!!
  • julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    So it has been about 2 weeks since I started 30 day shred. I have not lost any weight (Probably because of Thanksgiving) but I have lost 3.5 inches total. 1.5 off of my waist, .1 off of hips, and .5 from my neck!
    I was getting discouraged by the numbers on the scale, but seeing that I have lost a few inches has me back on track!!!!

Keep it up ladies!!!!! we can do it!!

Great job!
  • MARIMOM
    Options
    WHATS THE 30 DAY SHRED
  • SoulNeedsBeauty
    SoulNeedsBeauty Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    im on my day 6 of level 1. I'm loving it=) count me in!!
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    Just did day 5 of level one. Am LOVING it! I was using 1 lb weights (I know, whimpy), but am using 2 lb weights now.
  • Improvised
    Options
    Just did today's workout. Only two more days of level one, with Sunday as my rest dazy. :) How are the rest of you doing?
  • asugar
    asugar Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    My dvd is in the mail too. I am a little nervous about the intensity level ... I am turning 50 in a week! I would love to join you. Just give me a couple days for it to get here!
  • CaitlynRae
    Options
    I'm starting 30 day shred for the second time and hoping to actually see results this time. My problem is dieting along with the workouts, definitely in need of some motivation!
  • asugar
    Options
    Looks like I'm a little late in the game getting started since I do not have the DVD yet. I am a little worried since I am almost 50.... any "older" women out there trying this????
  • asugar
    Options
    Wow that is so encouraging. Do you think I am too old for it???
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    No, you are not too old for it.
  • asugar
    Options
    Thanks
  • Improvised
    Options
    Is anyone still doing this? I will be starting level 2 tomorrow. :)
  • asugar
    Options
    I just did my first day of it. I just got the DVD. It was hard for me and I modified the jumping stuff but I finished it. Are you really supposed to do it every day? How long do you stay on level one?