Are you as attractive as you think you are?

Options

Replies

• I am every bit as hot as my husband thinks I am, and that's what matters to me! :heart:
  • PetitePerfection
    PetitePerfection Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I dunno. I mean I've always thought I was alright looking, but then you see those girls that are butt ugly and they think they're hot so, I mean for all I know, other people could think I'm as ugly as they are. It just seems like everyone thinks that they're prettier than they actually are.....well not really. It seems that a lot of pretty girls think theyre ugly but all of the ugly girls think that they're hot!! what is this madness!!:laugh:
    but seriously, I think I'm pretty and guys stare at my *kitten* a lot :grumble: so...
  • catwrangler
    catwrangler Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    I'm the one with the nice personality :ohwell:
  • CavewomanCoby
    CavewomanCoby Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I do alright.

You do GREAT.

I'd go there in a second :P
  • mauryr
    mauryr Posts: 385
    Options
    I've never been physically attractive, but I like to think that I'm better looking once you get to know me. However, since I've lost some weight ( and cut my hair and bought some new clothes ) it seems that folks are more open to getting to know me.

I think that's because I'm not so scary looking any more :-)
  • PetitePerfection
    PetitePerfection Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    not sure if I'm more attractive at a lower weight or not but I will always be the shy fat ugly awkward girl when i look in the mirror. any physical compliments immediately get me defensive because I assume there's some sort of joke that I don't understand behind it.
    exactly!! or if a guy flirts with me. I'm positive that it's just a joke and that he's going to go brag about how he got the ugly girl to fall for him. and I know it's ridiculous because people tell me that I'm pretty but, I feel like they just say that without meaning it b/c its just what youre supposed to say
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    I do alright.

You do GREAT.

I'd go there in a second :P

lol, it's on!
  • JulesofWinsto
    Options
    not sure if I'm more attractive at a lower weight or not but I will always be the shy fat ugly awkward girl when i look in the mirror. any physical compliments immediately get me defensive because I assume there's some sort of joke that I don't understand behind it.

OK, seriously, You're a stunner.

You need to let go of the paranoia- I highly doubt anyone is complimenting you sarcastically based on your pics, and if they are then they're jealous coz you're baben.

Love yourself because you deserve it. At the end of the day your opinion is the only one that should matter.
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I'm well aware that I'm gorgeous. My body has a little catching up to do with my face, but it's almost there and it ain't half bad.

I got hit on the most in high school though... :/ kinda gross. I'm definitely more attractive now though I don't spend as much time around guys. Call me conceited but I figure they're too scared to hit on me now LOL
  • LavenderBouquet
    LavenderBouquet Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    I've never been one to get hit on, ever really, but of course, being shy and introverted sure doesn't help that. I know I'm not ugly, most days, but I'm definitely not someone to "hooah" about. Okay-looking is my definition I spose. Never been the type to think I was pretty =\
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I went thru some very low self esteem issues a while back and so for me everyday is getting better. I never felt I was attractive but I am slowly but surely getting confidence. Today I feel better about myself than I did in the past. :)
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    I'm beautiful. My looks are unique. This is the way, I am supposed to look.

In my opinion this is how every woman should think about herself. She's beautiful, no matter what anyone else thinks.
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    After ending a 15 year marriage, I no longer have an opinion. I'll have to see what the market bares.

FWIW I think your a great catch. :)

I don't put much thought in to it honestly. I work hard to make my body look the best it can be and other than that I try to live a life of inner beauty.Of course I take care of myself, get my hair done etc, but it's not something I dwell on. I kw the OP mean though I do feel super old with all my classmates or 20-23yo :laugh: But Ohh well I'm probably more focused than most of them too :wink:
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I feel way better about myself than I did when I was out of shape. My confidence is tons better, but my courage and social skills need work though. Just not used to those kinds of settings.
    I went thru some very low self esteem issues a while back and so for me everyday is getting better. I never felt I was attractive but I am slowly but surely getting confidence. Today I feel better about myself than I did in the past. :)

You've got plenty to be confident about, 'cause you're definitely hot! :happy: :wink:
  • Lindsey_81
    Lindsey_81 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    It depends on the day for me! I try to see what other's say they see. I am working on my self esteem :)
  • BetterWithAge
    Options
    I'm alright
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Meh, I'm ok. Sometimes I like how I look but then I usually catch myself in a mirror & think- Why did I think I was looking so good? I noticed lately when I'm out with my fiance he asks if I noticed that guy checking me out but I don't know. I never see anyone check me out & I definitely don't get hit on.
  • yoshi91610
    yoshi91610 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Ok, somewhere in my head I think "You must be attractive because people wouldn't just tell you you are beautiful for no reason." But I must admit I hardly ever see this "beautiful" person others are talking about, even when I am at a lower weight.I don't know how I ever got to thinking I was extremely ugly either because my whole life I have been "cute, beautiful, pretty" But I never see it.
  • PANZERIA
    PANZERIA Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I get hit on all the time and all of my fiance's friends want me, he thinks I'm gorgeous, everyone calls me pretty, and yet when I look in the mirror, all I see is a fat, ugly, useless whale.

You wanted honesty. So I think I'm far less attractive than others think I am.