Are you as attractive as you think you are?

Options

Replies

• juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Im weird. I know I look better now than I have in a very long time. And that confidence is awesome. But Im still taken aback when someone says Im attractive.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    no, i'm way hotter than that.

chocolateandvodka, I've seen quite a few of your posts and I think you're beautiful!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I went thru some very low self esteem issues a while back and so for me everyday is getting better. I never felt I was attractive but I am slowly but surely getting confidence. Today I feel better about myself than I did in the past. :)

you're one of the prettiest women I know!
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I'm sexy and I know it!!! Lol....

I'm kidding!!!!! I'm cute at best.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    I'm damn sexy.
  • advan031
    advan031 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    of course..lol
  • LisaKyle11
    LisaKyle11 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    i think i am as attractive as i think i am.... i mean, hey.... i am in my early 40s, have 4 (FOUR!) kids, and can still rock my 7s and Big Stars like any 20 or 30-something! :wink:

of course...it does depend on the day...
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    i think i am as attractive as i think i am.... i mean, hey.... i am in my early 40s, have 4 (FOUR!) kids, and can still rock my 7s and Big Stars like any 20 or 30-something! :wink:

of course...it does depend on the day...

You are pretty hot :wink:

Usually when I look in the mirror I think I'm pretty ok looking, but for some reason cameras hate me and a picture can send me into a self-loathing spiral faster than anything.

I am proud of what I have accomplished here and I am happier at this weight than I was when I was 20 pounds less a few years ago.
  • JDNOX
    JDNOX Posts: 619
    Options
    I think I am very unattractive... not sure if I am or not but as far as I think I am not that attractive. I am okay with that though. Is what it is and don't really let it bother me.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    i feel i have a fairly accurate view,although i do believe i am prettier than i think...this is because good looking guys will go after e...or i will receive positively biased favortism from strangers. i also have infrequent seemingly out of body experiences. During these experiences i see myself in the mirror as much better looking...
    i have been told i have a warped viewpoint, but i simply think i am honest with both my flaws and areas tthat could be better ^^
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I'm not ugly, but I'm not gorgeous. I'm average.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't know at this point. That's a great question.

I'm in a strange situation because I'm married but my wife doesn't really care if I'm lean or fat, as long as I pick up my socks and listen to her and brush her hair once in a while. So I don't really get any comments from her at all about my looks.

Perhaps being in this environment makes me think I am average.
  • JulesofWinsto
    Options
    I'm beautiful. My looks are unique. This is the way, I am supposed to look.

In my opinion this is how every woman should think about herself. She's beautiful, no matter what anyone else thinks.

Agreed!

There's nothing wrong with loving who you are! :drinker:
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    I think I'm moderately attractive at 24.. I just wish I didn't look so effin young. Even when I get super dolled up, the oldest people peg of for it like.. 17 or 18 (sometimes I get 13-16). Must I forever look like jail bait?!
  • JulesofWinsto
    Options
    I honestly don't know at this point. That's a great question.

I'm in a strange situation because I'm married but my wife doesn't really care if I'm lean or fat, as long as I pick up my socks and listen to her and brush her hair once in a while. So I don't really get any comments from her at all about my looks.

Perhaps being in this environment makes me think I am average.

If that pic is your body, your wife is a lucky woman. It's good that she will love you no matter how you look, that's what marrying someone is supposed to be about.
    Take it from me, you're not half bad from what I can see!
  • JulesofWinsto
    Options
    I went thru some very low self esteem issues a while back and so for me everyday is getting better. I never felt I was attractive but I am slowly but surely getting confidence. Today I feel better about myself than I did in the past. :)

you're one of the prettiest women I know!

Agreed! You're a stunner :)
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    I think I'm moderately attractive at 24.. I just wish I didn't look so effin young. Even when I get super dolled up, the oldest people peg of for it like.. 17 or 18 (sometimes I get 13-16). Must I forever look like jail bait?!

Be proud to look young. I have people that thinks I'm still in high school.
  • smkcx♥
    smkcx♥ Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't think that i'm attractive -- I have alot of issues with my self image. I can't say theres one thing about my appearence that I like. I've never had confidence and I'm always inspecting myself in the mirror, I have major issues with my chin, nose and face shape. I'm my own worst enemy according to all my friends and family. It's probably true, my fiance tells me all the time, I can tear myself apart worse than any enemy could.

But, I can say it is getting better. I'm slowly coming to terms with the fact that this was what I was born with, I can't change it - so I need to learn to love it. Getting depressed and over analyzing my face in the mirror every morning isn't going to magically make it change -- and I wouldnt dream of getting any type of cosmetic surgery (too expensive and im scared to death of that kind of stuff) so just gotta learn to love with my parents gave me :D
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    I don't think so either, but my husband loves me and thinks I am beautiful. Also get to occasional flirty guys which makes me wonder what they've been smoking. lol
    Sometimes lately, I will look in the mirror and think "Okay. Not too bad." lol Its progress I guess...
  • whitehandlady
    whitehandlady Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    ummmm....that would be a maybe....bc when you think you're a one out of ten you probably are at least a couple pegs higher (or at least i hope so....

i really don't like the way i look

never have

i like the color of my eyes....and the shape of my face....that's it

i try to make up for it with style