Determined December challenge : P

Options

Replies

• amsw1275
    amsw1275 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    In the green for the day. Proud of myself because I almost mindlessly snacked while watching tv after dinner with my husband. He was snacking, and I automatically reached for some, but realized I wasn't hungry. I let go of it and ignored the snacks. Woo hoo!
  • Bheller234
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    My day started off bad, car got hit by a drunk driver. I'm fine and my car had minor scratches. I'm pretty sure the girl got a dui and reckless driving. But then I went bowling with the Wilkes-Barre Scranton Penguins and that was a great time. Bought my presents for two kids I adopted for christmas today so they can have a good christmas. Walked around walmart for an hour trying to work off done calories. Now relaxing while my friends rest horribly fattening food. Day started bad but ended amazingly. :)
  • elimay59
    elimay59 Posts: 471
    Options
    :yawn: Hello everyone:bigsmile:
    Jenergy happy to see you back:wink: DeeBear dont get discouraged somedays are like that yesterday was fantastic for you, This is a hard month for alot of people, but we can all be happy for the good days and the goals we do reach .
    Istnlondry you are quite the traveler!!!!!! have fun in mexico :wink:
    Dreamto play glad your day ended good :smile:
    Amsw Im proud of you too good job.
    Hawkeye you amaze me 2 hrs thats great, and good thinking ahead for tommorows lunch!!!!!
    Good job anon git you did have a good day:happy:
    sammy tommorow is a new day , glad you had fun :tongue:
    Welcome new person your name is on the other screen glad you joined us :bigsmile:

I had a great day

1. under calories : >
    2. 60 min workout (30 is goal} : >
    3.still working on water: >
    Good habit in the works Goodnight :yawn: see you all tommorow
  • srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    This weekend was pretty much a wash - I think the only goal I met yesterday was getting up early. Today (Sunday) i did get 30+ minutes of exercise in, and got 2 veggies and 1 fruit, but only 4 glasses of water (plus I slept in... but it is the weekend...). Ah well, tomorrow starts a new day and a new week :-)
  • abbridged
    Options
    I fell off of the wagon... for about 2 months!! I need a lot of motivation so bug me as much as you can:happy:

My goals are:

1. 30 day shred or another form of exercise for 30 minutes a day.
    2. Drink my 64 ounces of water every day
    3. Log in everything I eat and drink!

I hope this gets me off to a good start for the new year!
  • widi1965
    Options
    Hello Everyone,
    I'm new here and would love to get in the challenge.
    My goals:
    1. Stay within my MPL calories of 1200
    2. Drink 2 liters of water/day
    3. Walk 1 hr 3 times a week
    4. Take my multivitamins & calcium every day
    6. Log in every day

New routine:
    Drink 2 glasses of water before breakfast
  • mamamiaof3
    Options
    Hey December challengers...I have been doing my challenge, but couldn't access the group topics on my phone. I rarely log in online, so I will try to remember each day to check in. This challenge has a daily check in, right? I signed up for 2 December challenges and I am getting confused.

I did ok over the weekend. I did track on MPL and stayed within my calorie goal. I took my 2 days off from exercise, so I'm back to exercise every night this week. I did 70 minutes on the elliptical this evening, so hopefully I can continue the trend. :)

Best of luck, all!
  • jenergy_20
    Options
    Good morning all!

This weeks daily goals

80 oz water
    stay with in my cals
    4 sev fruits & vegs
    work out 200 mins.
    10k steps

I'm determined to make it a good week, I hope you are also :smile:
  • jenergy_20
    Options
    Thanks elimay :smile:
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    My day started off bad, car got hit by a drunk driver. I'm fine and my car had minor scratches. I'm pretty sure the girl got a dui and reckless driving. But then I went bowling with the Wilkes-Barre Scranton Penguins and that was a great time. Bought my presents for two kids I adopted for christmas today so they can have a good christmas. Walked around walmart for an hour trying to work off done calories. Now relaxing while my friends rest horribly fattening food. Day started bad but ended amazingly. :)

So glad to hear you are okay! Also proud of you for adopting the Christmas Kids!!
  • clover5
    clover5 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Good morning.

Yesterday was a great day. Enjoyed the day at home with my family.

Goals:
    1 Log calories - yes
    2 Eat less than burn = yes
    3 Exercise - yes, I went snow shoeing with the dog, half hour in the shoes plus the walk to and from the start point!
    It was fun, and the weather was beautiful.
    4 Enjoy holiday - Daughter and I put up and decorated the Christmas tree.
  • skinnymommaoftwo
    Options
    I would love to join the December challenge... I need motivation and accountability.

Goals:
    1. Eat healthy, more fruit
    2. Zumba 3 times a week & Yoga in the morning
    3. Get a least 6 hours of sleep
    4. No junk food snacking
  • macjenkins
    macjenkins Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies!

I apologize for not checking in over the weekend. My hubby was only home for 30hrs and I had to spend every second I could with him. I did, however, stay under my cals all weekend. I may have slacked on exercise but laundry for 5 and "helping" clean bedrooms should count for something lol. Hope everyone has a wonderful week!
  • elimay59
    elimay59 Posts: 471
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone I left home early morning just got home. Your welcome Jenergy :smile:
    I understand macjenkins of course cleaning and laundry count :wink: you have a wonder week too !!!!!
    welcome skinny mama glad to have you :happy:

So nice to see everyones posts and the encouragement you are giving this is an awesome group :bigsmile:

So far so good today except I am all the sudden starving :grumble: Maybe peanut butter sand will help YUM :tongue:

See you tonight girls :flowerforyou:
  • TheAnonGit
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am glad to say that I have had a very good day. I ate well, drank plenty of water, and got some exercise in. It has been three for three for me today!

I hope everyone else has had a fantastic day!
  • jenergy_20
    Options
    This weeks daily goals

80 oz water
    stay with in my cals
    4 serv fruits & vegs
    work out 200 mins.......oops was for the whole wk.
    10k steps

Another challenge gave me the idea. If its ok? I'm going to keep a running tally for the week. If I mess up one day I can make it up without getting discouraged and giving up.

0/ 560 oz water
    0/7 days stay with in my calories
    0/28 serv fruits & vegs
    0/200 work out mins
    0/70,000 steps
    0/7 days log in everyday good or bad.
  • jenergy_20
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I missed this, so glad your ok :smile:

Have a good nite everyone :flowerforyou:
  • DeeBear
    DeeBear Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! Back on track today. Felt good about that. Exercised for 30 minutes. Drank 2 liters of water. Stayed under calories. Helped to pack my food for the day and eat only what I had taken. Was pretty easy.
    Jenergy so glad you are okay. Must have been pretty scary.
    I see everyone is doing a GREAT job this December.
    Keep up the good work y'all.
    Get a good nights sleep and we'll hit this again tomorrow.
    Oh yeah already have my food packed for tomorrow.
  • amsw1275
    amsw1275 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Glad everyone is having a good day. For me, not so much. I didn't even track food or water because I wasn't feeling good, and not particularly happy this morning either. Tonight though made sure dinner had plenty of vegetables (lunch did too). So, while I may have gone over in calories, I don't feel too terrible about it. I didn't intentionally overeat due to my mood, but did have some chips early in the day. Its not my cheat day because we're going out later this week, which kept me from also going overboard. Anyhow, before I whine any further, good night!
  • hawkeyegal1995
    hawkeyegal1995 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday gang!

I had circuit training tonight for my strength training. I also spent time on the bike trainer and elliptical to get my calories into the green. Packed lunch but didn't bring snacks for the 10 hours of driving and meeting so I snagged candy bars (yes plural) at gas stations. Had day 1 of the left overs so that was my cooking for the night.

looks like everyone is having a good start to the week--keep it up!