Embarrasing couple behavior

Options
Iamfit4life
Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
I realized this last weekend. We're the couple that high fives eachother.

Yep, that's us.

Spill your weird couple things.

Replies

• writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Bwahaha....we are high-fivers too. WOO!
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    Boo. We don't do anything fun like that, or anything for that matter.... That's cute, by the way.
  • t_rog
    t_rog Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    ditto on the high-fiving :)
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    I think we are just weird in general lol xD

hmm like odd pet name. Call each other heepo :P when we text we talk like heepos too xD its cute right? LOL
  • kyrstensmom
    kyrstensmom Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    We argue about who loves the other more....daily. And I probably tell my husband I love him like 100 times a day...and we have been married 7 1/2 years. I hope our odd behavior never changes ;)
  • jennajosephine
    jennajosephine Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    we make songs up about each other. :)
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    yep, we're high fivers . . . what I want to know is what's up with same side seaters? We can't figure it out, huge booth, and you gotta sit next to each other? I like to look at ya!
  • JasonD334
    JasonD334 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    My wife and I are the couple who (generally) order the same meals as each other whenever we go out to eat. It's usually not intentional, we just have similar tastes and wants... Our first date was exactly this way... I called her a biter and we've been doing it ever since :)
  • SandersWifey
    Options
    We have a silly thing that we do in public....
    One of us will out of the blue do a full side face lick on the other one. LOL Yeah I know its gross, but it is also silly, ppl look at us like we are crazy, we are usually dying laughing about it, and we are just silly like that. It's kind of like our own 'tag your it' battle!!
    Yeah we are goofy...lol
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    We argue about who loves the other more....daily. And I probably tell my husband I love him like 100 times a day...and we have been married 7 1/2 years. I hope our odd behavior never changes ;)

Yep, this. And we've been married for almost 5 years. :)
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    We see each other nekkid sometimes, and stuff...
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    We don't high five! We do however eat hard & party harder!
  • JasonD334
    JasonD334 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Boo. We don't do anything fun like that, or anything for that matter.... That's cute, by the way.

Gotta spice it up and have some fun ;)
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    Me & my boyfriend have been together for almost 7 years and yes we too do the "I love you mores times whatever number is bigger" Lol.

He sings to me all the time, even if its just to tell me whats goin on. (I love his voice)

We dont do the high fiving tho. Lol.

& we are very affectionate in public (i know ppl hate it lol)
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    We hold hands, sometimes just hooking one finger together, in public after 36 years together. Our kids' friends say, "Aaww that's so sweet. Do you know how lucky you are that your parents are still together? And they like each other!." Yaaah we're kind of cheesy, but it's what helps hold us together after all this time.
  • carlynishere
    carlynishere Posts: 330 Member
    Options

This is awesome! We tell each other we love each other like 50 times a day. I LOVE it!! We have been together for 8 years - getting married in April 2012. Yay!!
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    We see each other nekkid sometimes, and stuff...

Lmfao
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    yep, we're high fivers . . . what I want to know is what's up with same side seaters? We can't figure it out, huge booth, and you gotta sit next to each other? I like to look at ya!

I CAN'T sit next to my husband and eat.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    I never got the people who sat on the same side of booth, but then we were at the sushi bar once and I was kinda glad he didn't have the best view of me trying to stuff a giant roll into my mouth in one bite:noway:
  • lmbame905
    lmbame905 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    We're high fivers. And we have our own signs (like sign language) for certain words. We wont even have to talk soon. :)