Embarrasing couple behavior

Options

Replies

• Iwillbemeagain
    Options
    We argue about who loves the other more....daily. And I probably tell my husband I love him like 100 times a day...and we have been married 7 1/2 years. I hope our odd behavior never changes ;)

We too tell eachother we love eachother 100 times a day infact every morning we talk before work and we end the conversation one of us always calls the other right back to it again! We have been together for 15 years!
  • stormbaby
    stormbaby Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    we make songs up about each other. :)

Hahahahaha THIS!!! We do it too, but fit the words to an already well-known tune... Usually game show theme tunes. Is that weird?
  • nycko20
    Options
    My hubby and I are *kitten*-slappers or "good-game" people!
  • StartingOver4Me
    Options
    Boo. We don't do anything fun like that, or anything for that matter.... That's cute, by the way.

Gotta spice it up and have some fun ;)

AMEN!!!
  • lunaephiliac
    Options
    we've spent lots of time in the same singing groups and in the same shows-we sing together! not just the same song, but our own parts. we try to do this only in the car alone.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    We have inside jokes. A lot of them. And most times, we'll just look at each other and start laughing. Our family thinks we're odd. But we're probably making fun of them...or remembering a time we made fun of them.
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    We high five, we fist bump (boom boom pow), we shout "GOOD JOB _____!!" then slap each other on the butt.
  • kyrstensmom
    kyrstensmom Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

This is awesome! We tell each other we love each other like 50 times a day. I LOVE it!! We have been together for 8 years - getting married in April 2012. Yay!!
    [/quote]

Congrats! We've been together for 10 years and have known each other 21 years...I just did that math in my head and its not right that I was 15 that long ago!

I can't get this quoting thing right!
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    We do the fist-bump boom pow deal - but there are times we're on different pages and it looks like this

fist-bump-fail.gif
  • rrrbecca11
    Options
    We'll sometimes text each other to say things we don't want to say out loud in public, or to suggest when it's time to get the heck outta there. That's more convenient than weird, though. :)
  • jlewis2896
    jlewis2896 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    :) We fist bump, followed by a 'spirit fingers' explosion.

I guess you just have to see it. We make it look cool.
  • JasonD334
    JasonD334 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    We're also the couple that say things loudly when out in public to try and embarrass each other... all in good fun of course. Here's an example: While walking through Wal-Greens I may say very loudly, "What kind of cream was it you needed again.... I know it's for itching but I can't remember what it's called"
  • sandislim
    Options
    We often pretend we're in a musical and sing about whatever we are doing, the kids join in too - its very funny (especially the kids songs) but we don't really do that in public - far too embarrassing.

We do, however, quite often pretend we are old friends that have bumped into each other after years of not seeing each other - usually in the supermarket, then people realize we have the same trolley and think we're weird lol.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    The supplement shop that my bf and I go to, gives out free t-shirts to the regulars if they go to a local gym, so that they can promote the shop (which is a bit out the way, you wouldn't notice it unless you went looking, or live near there)
    So my bf and I both wear them to the gym, and we train together. It's not a weird thing for us, (it's a really good t-shirt, perfect for gym!) but I think someone there thought it was one of those cute "oh look they wear matching t-shirts" sort of couples LOL They said something before but I can't remember what it was :/

That and also, we give our dog a stupid accent and use it ALL the time as if he's answering back. It's quite funny until I realise I put on the voice while guests are round too as it's such a habit now! :blushing:
  • ChshireKat
    Options
    We speak in movie quotes, and bust each other up laughing about them.
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    we will FB each other while sitting next to each other and while no one else is around...yeah we are THAT couple! ;)
  • rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    we high-five after a good romp :)
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    Boo. We don't do anything fun like that, or anything for that matter.... That's cute, by the way.

Gotta spice it up and have some fun ;)

I do always ask him what I want to eat everywhere we go and "let" him take care of me, lol. We have fun, no worries. Like, we were at the Autorama on Thanksgiving Day and the shoeshine guy wanted to shine my boots. I just looked at him and let him handle it. I know he needs to be needed. =)
  • Carrot1971
    Carrot1971 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    My husband and I call/text all the time to each other. Every day while we are at work we talk to each other at lunch. Then again on our way home from work just to tell each other we are leaving and be careful, etc. We typically text each other at least 4-5 times a day. When he goes in to work early I always send him a text when I wake up that says "Good morning, handsome". We have been married over 4 1/2 years and together almost 7. Yep, he's the love of my life and I hope one day I become as attractive to him as he is to me.
  • dragonbait0126
    dragonbait0126 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    We hold hands, sometimes just hooking one finger together, in public after 36 years together. Our kids' friends say, "Aaww that's so sweet. Do you know how lucky you are that your parents are still together? And they like each other!." Yaaah we're kind of cheesy, but it's what helps hold us together after all this time.

This is us too! We've been together for 13 years and we still hold hands every day. It doesn't matter where we are. We hold hands all the time. We can be sitting on the couch, in the car, walking around, even in our sleep! There's a jewlery commercial where there is a younger couple walking through the park and there is an older couple walking in front of them holding hands. The younger couple goes around them, then they look at one another, smile, and then start holding hands. Yeah, my husband and I are gonna be that old couple. :happy: