December Biggest Loser Challenge

Options
Begins December 1, 2011
Ends December 31, 2011

This Challenge is for those of us that want to push yourselves to the next level to a achieve a healthily life. Your overall result will include weight loss, inches loss, BMI reduction, body fat %, weight loss %, exercise minutes and challenges. The overall result will be a %.

Beginning Check-in will be December 1, 2011. Check-in will include the following information: weight, waist inches (at belly button), hips inches (largest area), wrist inches, forearm inches (right below elbow), male or female and height (feet & inches).

Please check back because I will be posting additional information on the challenge. Which will include instructions, daily challenges and bonus challenges. This challenge is setup for those that are interested in making a healthly change in their lives. You will need to be dedicated the entire month of December to the challenge. So, if you aren't looking for a challenge this isn't for you. :smile:

Replies

• prettypooks
    prettypooks Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I could use a good challenge! May I join? :)
  • 2012Kristin
    2012Kristin Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this challenge!! Thanks for posting!!
  • glvrgyrl
    glvrgyrl Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Sounds like what I need! I'm in!
  • hsk1019
    hsk1019 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm always up for a challenge!!
  • Id love to join(:(:
  • mrowrmeowmrowr
    mrowrmeowmrowr Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • melissa97
    melissa97 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I really need to do this...can i join??
  • YMTaylor
    YMTaylor Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Me too, thanks for hosting!
  • bestcpm
    bestcpm Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you in this challenge!
  • MaggiieJ
    Options
    Sounds Fun, count me in
    and if anyone wants a pal for the challenge
    I could really use some more friends
    Add Me :D
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Im on it. I need a last boost before christmas celebrations x
  • jeremymgill
    Options
    I would like to join also.
  • tsumpter
    tsumpter Posts: 491
    Options
    There will be eliminations each week. The number that will be eliminated will be determined by the number of participants.

Beginning Check-in by December 3, 2011 with weight & all measurements.:smile:

Following check-ins will be: (you may send me your information by email or post on here)
    December 9, 2011 (no later than 9 a.m. on December 10, 2011 or you will be eliminated)
    December 16, 2011 (no later than 9 a.m. on December 17, 2011 or you will be eliminated)
    December 23, 2011 (no later than 9 a.m. on December 24, 2011 or you will be eliminated) for christmas there won't be any elimination with the exception if you don't check-in
    December 31, 2011 (no later than 9 a.m. on January 1 , 2012 or you will be eliminated) (final check-in)

When you check in this is the information that you will need to submit:
    Current Weight:
    Current waist inches:
    Current hips inches:
    Current wrist inches:
    Current forearm inches
    Exercise Minutes:
    Daily Challenges Completed:
    Bonus Challenge Completed:

The Daily Challenge and Bonus Challenges will be listed below.
  • MzNeecie
    MzNeecie Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    OMG! i am so competitive and hate to loose so i should not be doing this but i cant resist! keep me posted i would love to try:)
  • MsClaudiaMarie
    Options
    I love a challenge im in!!
  • MamaRandall
    MamaRandall Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • maryann73
    maryann73 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    bump
  • tsumpter
    tsumpter Posts: 491
    Options
    This will be the 4th Biggest Loser Challenge that I've hosted. If anyone would like to review the Novembers Challenge here is the link: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/380917-november-biggest-loser-challenge
  • ladychi306
    ladychi306 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I would love to join too!!

Andrea
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    Begins December 1, 2011
    Ends December 31, 2011

Beginning Check-in will be December 1, 2011. Check-in will include the following information: weight, waist inches (at belly button), hips inches (largest area), wrist inches, forearm inches (right below elbow), male or female and height (feet & inches).

im in ...thanks