Options
    Sat. December 3rd: 3 sets of 20 swimmers presses & 3.1 mile walk completed
    under in calories/over in water

Sun. December 4th: 1 min. bear walk, 20 leg lifts and 100 jumping jacks
  • heaverchell
    heaverchell Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    QUESTION: do we eat our exercise calories or not???

Yes--from last month's challenge--you eat back your calories but just do not exceed them. It is up to you if you eat back all of them or not. As long as you do not exceed in your overall calories (to include the added calories from exercise) then you will get the point for that day.
  • heaverchell
    Options
    How does this work?

There are exercise challenges daily & a bonus exercise challenge for the week. You get points for drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day, not exceeding your overall calories (including exercise calories) daily, doing the daily exercise challenge, bonus point if you do the weekly challenge. Then you weigh in and measure on Fridays and based on the % of your weight loss & measurements, and points you got from the challenges you are ranked and either move on to the next week or get eliminated.

It really a great challenge that gets you doing exercises (which you can do at home) that you might not normally do. I did it in November and really enjoyed it.
  • Prettyme924
    Prettyme924 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I been eating healthy but no excersise and see no change so I'm gonna try to cut back a lil more on food and excersise more ...tomorrow meeting with my personal trainner ...
  • cmarmey
    Options
    Challenges complete for today!
  • mfastdriver123
    Options
    Hi all,
    Daily Challenges completed. No bonus jumping jacks done. Water intake was over and Calories were under. Ready for tomorrow. Have a graet night.
  • arubababy
    arubababy Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Ahhhhhh! :sad:
    Since Thursday, have been under on calories, over on water, have done daily challenges and have even got myself back to the gym and pool, until today.............. I feel terrible, everyone at work has some kind of cold/flu so inevitably so do I now. no way I can haul myself around 5 miles. So am having a day off from excercise!! Heres to hoping I feel better tomorrow. I hope everyone else is managing to do the daily challenges etc and is enjoying this challenge as much as I am
  • cmarmey
    Options
    Daily challenges complete
    Bonus challenges complete!!!!
    Can't wait for to weigh in!!
  • heaverchell
    Options
    Ahhhhhh! :sad:
    Since Thursday, have been under on calories, over on water, have done daily challenges and have even got myself back to the gym and pool, until today.............. I feel terrible, everyone at work has some kind of cold/flu so inevitably so do I now. no way I can haul myself around 5 miles. So am having a day off from excercise!! Heres to hoping I feel better tomorrow. I hope everyone else is managing to do the daily challenges etc and is enjoying this challenge as much as I am

UGH feeling bad is the worst....Hope you get to feeling better soon
  • heaverchell
    Options
    Mon. December 5th: 5 mile walk --done

• tsumpter
    tsumpter Posts: 491
    Options
    Week# 3:

Daily Challenges: (complete each daily challenge this week to receive an extra point)

Week #4:

All daily challenges include staying under target calories and drinking 64 ounces of water each day!!

Sat. Dec. 17th: 100 jumping jacks & 100 crunches
    Sun. Dec. 18th: 30 Burpees & 3 sets of 20 swimmer presses & 3 sets of 20 lawnmowers
    Mon. Dec. 19th: 3.1 miles walk, run or bike & 3 sets of wood chops
    Tues. Dec. 20th: 30 Burpees & 100 jumping jacks
    Wed. Dec. 21st: 100 crunches, 30 mermaids & 30 side line bicycles on each leg
    Thur. Dec. 22nd: 5 miles walk, run or bike & 3 sets of 20 swimmer presses
    Fri. Dec. 23rd: Check-in, Rest Day and you must do something nice for yourself
  • tsumpter
    Options
    Week #4:

Daily Challenges:(complete each of the daily challenges this week to receive an extra point)

All the daily challenges include staying under target calories and drinking 64 ounces of water each day.

Sat. Dec. 24th: 100 jumping jacks, 20 burpees & 20 globe jumps
    Sun. Dec. 25th: 100 crunches & 3 sets of 20 lawn mowers
    Mon. Dec. 25th: 3 sets of 20 wood chops, 3 sets of 20 swimmer presses and 3.1 walk, run or bike
    Tues. Dec. 26th: 100 jumping jacks, 100 crunches and 30 globe jumps
    Wed. Dec. 27th: 50 Burpees, 35 side line bicycles on each leg
    Thur. Dec. 28th: 5 miles walk, run or bike 3 sets of 20 swimmer presses
    Fri. Dec. 29th: Rest day & do something nice for yourself
    Sat. Dec. 30th: 100 juming jacks, 100 crunches, 30 mermaids & 20 Burpees
    Sun. Dec. 31st: Final Check-in

Remember must be checked in by 9 a.m. (Eastern) Janurary 1st or you will be eliminated.
  • tsumpter
    Options
    Week #4:

Daily Challenges:(complete each of the daily challenges this week to receive an extra point)

All the daily challenges include staying under target calories and drinking 64 ounces of water each day.

Sat. Dec. 24th: 100 jumping jacks, 20 burpees & 20 globe jumps
    Sun. Dec. 25th: 100 crunches & 3 sets of 20 lawn mowers
    Mon. Dec. 26th: 3 sets of 20 wood chops, 3 sets of 20 swimmer presses and 3.1 walk, run or bike
    Tues. Dec. 27th: 100 jumping jacks, 100 crunches and 30 globe jumps
    Wed. Dec. 28th: 50 Burpees, 35 side line bicycles on each leg
    Thur. Dec. 29th: 5 miles walk, run or bike 3 sets of 20 swimmer presses
    Fri. Dec. 30th: 100 juming jacks, 100 crunches, 30 mermaids & 20 Burpees
    Sat. Dec. 31st: Sun. Dec. 31st: Final Check-in

Remember must be checked in by 9 a.m. (Eastern) Janurary 1st or you will be eliminated.

Sorry I messed up on the dates the correct version is above. Again sorry.

Tina
  • turningstar
    turningstar Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Wow! This a serious challenge!
    I've done all the challenges every day, except for the walking. Im having a hard time with it. I got lucky and got a baby who hates being in a stroller for more than :cry: 15 minutes! Ugh.:cry: Im still trying. I have 10 miles to do by friday. Double ugh...and to top it off, my husband forgot to put the carseat in my truck, so now im stuck at home today.
    I have been under calories and over water though!
    Im starting to stress a little about getting the challenges done. I might have to bow out gracefully. I don't want working out to become a chore.:brokenheart:
  • heaverchell
    Options
    Tues. December 6th: 3 sets of 20 wood chops, 3 sets of 20 swimmer presses & 3.1 walk ~~complete

Over in water/under in calories
  • heaverchell
    Options
    Wow! This a serious challenge!
    I've done all the challenges every day, except for the walking. Im having a hard time with it. I got lucky and got a baby who hates being in a stroller for more than :cry: 15 minutes! Ugh.:cry: Im still trying. I have 10 miles to do by friday. Double ugh...and to top it off, my husband forgot to put the carseat in my truck, so now im stuck at home today.
    I have been under calories and over water though!
    Im starting to stress a little about getting the challenges done. I might have to bow out gracefully. I don't want working out to become a chore.:brokenheart:

I have days where my little man doesn't want to be in the stroller for long. I usually try to time my walks with his naptime so that he will sleep for most of it. On the days that I can't get outside or he wants nothing to do with it (like today) I have a Leslie Sansone Walk Away The Pounds DVD that I do. It's a 3 mile walk and I usually do it after the kids have gone to bed. You can pick them up for cheap but it might help. Don't let these challenges stress you out because in the end they do not determine your success. You can do this. If you don't make it to the next round no biggie...you can always keep doing the challenges that she puts up--then the challenge is to yourself and at your pace. :flowerforyou:
  • mfastdriver123
    Options
    Did not exercise yesterday or the day before. Was taking care of my kids who were sick and recovering from pulled muscles in my legs. have to find a better way of stretching to not have this happen again. Today will be back on track.
  • mfastdriver123
    Options
    Oh, forgot to include that i have been under in calories and over in water the past two days. will complete the spreadsheet tonight.
  • arubababy
    arubababy Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi can anyone help me with what 21s and front kicks are? I can't find front kicks on you tube, and the 21s I can find are with a barbell is that right? And i'm to do 30 reps of 21 lifts, This seems like a lot. Also with windshield wipers is it the one against the wall or the one not?

Is it at all possible to put a link to each daily challenge so people know what it is and can see that we're doing it right?
  • turningstar
    turningstar Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Okay, so my new pal convinced me to hang in here and keep trying!
    Days 1-4 done. Under calories and over water.
    Days 5 and 6 - you don't wanna know.....
    Day 7 done under cal and over water.
    Im trying to be optimistic about tomorrow.

Also, bonus challenge completed!