I love him/her but....

Options

Replies

• nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    keeps calling the police when i'm only trying to catch a glimpse of her in the windows....

tells her husband when i call her at work...

runs screaming when i try to pour out my heart and soul to her... who cares that i snuck into the backseat of her car when she wasn't looking? i just wanted to make sure she heard me.

cries and throws things when i show up at her workplace with flowers and guess which fake name she's using... (it's a game we play)

hahahahahha i am dying laughing here hahahahahahaha :laugh:
  • TheLeapist
    Options
    how bout radio stations too??!!! lol
    Wow he seems like quite the charmer I gotta wonder why your with him to begin with.
    Exactly what I thought after reading her posts
  • nolachick
    Options
    how bout radio stations too??!!! lol
    Wow he seems like quite the charmer I gotta wonder why your with him to begin with.
    Exactly what I thought after reading her posts

me three. are u guys married?
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    He farts anywhere and everywhere....it's a normal bodily function,but it's still disgusting!

:laugh:
  • sexychick76
    sexychick76 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    well here goes he leaves his meals until they go cold,he leaves his clothes all over the floor , he snores, he always watches sport (i hate sport) hes always snuggling up to me in bed when hes worked nights and hes freezing cold x the list is endless x
  • ymhand
    ymhand Posts: 188
    Options
    :)
  • MadeOfMagic
    MadeOfMagic Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    when he leaves all his clothes and trash scattered around. I literally leave the house perfectly clean before work and by time I am back (he gets home only 2 hrs earlier) there is trash on this table, trash on another, socks here, shoes there, pants here, dirty dishes there, etc... so annoying cause he doesn't pick up after himself AT ALL and I always to clean for like 45min when I get home... so annoying...lol

Oh and when he leaves stuff in dishes without washing them off, and later all that yukiness is so stuck on there, makes it so diffucult to wash dishes! It's so much simpler to just quickly wash of the dish!
  • MadeOfMagic
    MadeOfMagic Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    puts his junk in other people's cavern...

:noway:

mine too. We are separated, but living together again (sleeping together occasionally and in the same bed always). He "loves" me, but she "makes him happy". She is married too. BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

You should go find yourself someone who makes you happy and start a new life without him, don't sacrfice your happiness for someone like that, you deserve someone that you make happy and vice versa. If he truly loved you he would be no other woman! You deserve better!
  • sexychick76
    sexychick76 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    when he leaves all his clothes and trash scattered around. I literally leave the house perfectly clean before work and by time I am back (he gets home only 2 hrs earlier) there is trash on this table, trash on another, socks here, shoes there, pants here, dirty dishes there, etc... so annoying cause he doesn't pick up after himself AT ALL and I always to clean for like 45min when I get home... so annoying...lol

Oh and when he leaves stuff in dishes without washing them off, and later all that yukiness is so stuck on there, makes it so diffucult to wash dishes! It's so much simpler to just quickly wash of the dish!

same here x
  • 0PhAtDaDdY
    0PhAtDaDdY Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    he keeps flicking his snot everywhere! He thinks i don't notice, but it's hard to ignore the bogie on the telly screen, if you catch my drift..?

So what does your other half do that drives you nuts..?

Absolutely Nothing......She can do no wrong.....
  • nolachick
    Options
    he has no job
    when he has a job, he does something stupid to lose it
    it is my fault he has no job
    he doesn't like to clean the house
    he doesn't like to do laundry
    he is bored staying home with the kids

Hey - anyone want a wife that can pay all the bills and support the family if you are willing to work on some of the above issues?

umm wow! why wud u put up wit that? what does he LIKE to do?
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    he keeps flicking his snot everywhere! He thinks i don't notice, but it's hard to ignore the bogie on the telly screen, if you catch my drift..?

So what does your other half do that drives you nuts..?

Absolutely Nothing......She can do no wrong.....

Shoot.....is there really such a person?
  • AylaBean
    AylaBean Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Works more than 1500km away.. its lonely :(
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Why the hell do any of you stay with these people?
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    Why the hell do any of you stay with these people?

that was my thought exactly lol.

I think the majority of you need to re-evaluate your relationship.
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    double post.
  • KenziesMomma11
    KenziesMomma11 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    he digs in his nose like he is digging for lost treasure....ANYWHERE, ANYTIME, IN FRONT OF WHOMEVER IS AROUND!
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    ... Smokes over a pack a day and drives the nicer car while we could use that money for me to get a reliable vehicle.
    ...does nothing around the house even though I work more hours
    ...has no motivation to do anything with his life
    ... Leaves me to do the finances but doesn't stick to the budget I make
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I love him, but he doesn't exist.

And after reading these lists, I'm kinda glad he doesn't. My imaginary Mr. Right is oh so much better than a real Mr. Wrong.
  • Shrinking_Xtina
    Shrinking_Xtina Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    he has a girlfriend =(