Help! McDonalds is trying to kill me!

Options
McDonald's has a deal to buy 5 Big Macs and 5 Large fries for 13 dollars. I'm going to be so fat because I know that if I buy something like that I have to eat all of it. But it gets worse! I just happen to have 26 dollars in my wallet. How am I going to lose weight stuffing 10 big macs and 10 large fries into my face? Some one stop McDonalds from seducing me with their greasy good looks and fast food charm before I explode from their love!

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,618 Member
    Options
    McDonald's has a deal to buy 5 Big Macs and 5 Large fries for 13 dollars. I'm going to be so fat because I know that if I buy something like that I have to eat all of it. But it gets worse! I just happen to have 26 dollars in my wallet. How am I going to lose weight stuffing 10 big macs and 10 large fries into my face? Some one stop McDonalds from seducing me with their greasy good looks and fast food charm before I explode from their love!
    Sharing is allowed.:laugh:

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Sharing is allowed.:laugh:

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

Wouldn't sharing be like assisted suicide?
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    fast food charm.

I dont' really have a reply I just found that phrase amusing.
  • alicebud
    alicebud Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    "two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a seasame seed bun!" I still remember the jingle after all these years. and, I'm lovin' it! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    If you can put away 10 Big Macs, you are my hero.
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    I'm a little confused as to what your question/complaint/worry is here...........................
  • Tujitsu56
    Tujitsu56 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    That is the last straw.... Doesn't this deal require coupons. I'm getting upset because I keep thinking I can go to my local McDonalds and take advantage of this deal. I really want a friggin' Big Mac now. Jeez guys.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options

Not to mention the fries!
  • BenderFitness
    Options
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!! That is evil. Taking a look at the number of calories in one of those meals and comparing it to the number of calories I burn in a workout is ussually enough to kill the charm for me. :)
  • HealthyJenn0712
    Options
    Just remember, your health and well-being is worth way more than a Big Mac (or however you mentioned eating). If you have a craving for fast-food, do something healthy like a sub restaraunt. Just saty away from fatty and calorie filled condiments, meats and cheese and opt for a veggie sub with a side of mustard. It works for me!
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Thank you foe making this a funny and not serious thread. It isn't "nice" (but is helpful ) to tell someone to get over themselves, but I wouldda had to do it if you were serious.
  • SooZ1138
    Options
    Run the other way... really really fast.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options

I'm willing to try. Who's with me?
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I would rather have 10 regular cheesburgers - you can put them in the freezer and they are a nice snack.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    No one can stop McDonalds and their reign of terror!
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options

Me!
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options

oooiknow-1.gif I'm willing to try and put away 10 Big Macs.
  • Jessica2Skinny
    Jessica2Skinny Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    13 dollars? groupon? or living social? i saw that email yesterday. I almost got one myself. Here is what you do.. buy the deal and put them in everyones stocking for christmas ... that way everyone else around you gets fat.
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options

I'd pay to see that.
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I think we should stage a protest like PETA. How about we go to our local Mickey D's and throw lard at them. Or lard covered potatoes to represent the senseless violence of drowning those poor helpless potatoes in grease. It's time we all put our fat little foot down and stop this madness!