Help! McDonalds is trying to kill me!

Options

Replies

• bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    McDonald's has a deal to buy 5 Big Macs and 5 Large fries for 13 dollars. I'm going to be so fat because I know that if I buy something like that I have to eat all of it. But it gets worse! I just happen to have 26 dollars in my wallet. How am I going to lose weight stuffing 10 big macs and 10 large fries into my face? Some one stop McDonalds from seducing me with their greasy good looks and fast food charm before I explode from their love!
    Sharing is allowed.:laugh:

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

Sharing means caring!!
  • moxley20
    Options
    this is why i love being canadian - fast food is so expensive here! hah no temptations for me
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    I got a Living Social deal for McDonalds along with a deal on boot camp classes and personal training lol
  • elimendoza31
    elimendoza31 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    If you can put away 10 Big Macs, you are my hero.

I'm willing to try. Who's with me?

I'd pay to see that.
    SO WULD I!!!!
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    I had my McDonald's feast last night. I'm good to go for a while.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,701 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't sharing be like assisted suicide?
    Only if the food could be PROVED to actually kill you.

IDEA Fitness member
  • catwrangler
    catwrangler Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Surely you have 12-25 fast food loving friends. Or not.
  • Lsqueezy
    Lsqueezy Posts: 128
    Options
    There is no expiration on those coupons for the free Big Macs and fries (yes I checked :embarassed: ) So you don't HAVE to eat them all at once, but it would be an awesome feat!
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't sharing be like assisted suicide?
    Only if the food could be PROVED to actually kill you.

IDEA Fitness member

Well played.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    (raises hand)
  • King_Bee
    King_Bee Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    13 dollars? groupon? or living social? i saw that email yesterday. I almost got one myself. Here is what you do.. buy the deal and put them in everyones stocking for christmas ... that way everyone else around you gets fat.

haha
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    There is no expiration on those coupons for the free Big Macs and fries (yes I checked :embarassed: ) So you don't HAVE to eat them all at once, but it would be an awesome feat!
    Plus, you get a coupon booklet, so you can spread them out... deliciously.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Just remember, your health and well-being is worth way more than a Big Mac (or however you mentioned eating). If you have a craving for fast-food, do something healthy like a sub restaraunt. Just saty away from fatty and calorie filled condiments, meats and cheese and opt for a veggie sub with a side of mustard. It works for me!
    Why? There's isn't anything wrong with having a Big Mac in moderation. I eat McDonald's twice a week. Bad health is more determined by being obese/overweight, genetic predisposition, bad habits (smoking) and being sedentary.

IDEA Fitness member
  • ninerbuff
    Options

I've eaten 5 by myself before. Let's do this!

IDEA Fitness member
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Just remember, your health and well-being is worth way more than a Big Mac (or however you mentioned eating). If you have a craving for fast-food, do something healthy like a sub restaraunt. Just saty away from fatty and calorie filled condiments, meats and cheese and opt for a veggie sub with a side of mustard. It works for me!

Sometimes, my wellbeing is dependent on that Big Mac.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    All I can picture right now is Ronald McDonald in old school gangster gear with the old fashioned gangster gun shooting at you as you try to order the burgers. :tongue:
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    13 dollars? groupon? or living social? i saw that email yesterday. I almost got one myself. Here is what you do.. buy the deal and put them in everyones stocking for christmas ... that way everyone else around you gets fat.
    You could put 2 in mine then. And I'll probably just retain water for a day or two, but that's it.

IDEA Fitness member
  • mielikkibz
    mielikkibz Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    McDonald's has a deal to buy 5 Big Macs and 5 Large fries for 13 dollars. I'm going to be so fat because I know that if I buy something like that I have to eat all of it. But it gets worse! I just happen to have 26 dollars in my wallet. How am I going to lose weight stuffing 10 big macs and 10 large fries into my face? Some one stop McDonalds from seducing me with their greasy good looks and fast food charm before I explode from their love!
    Sharing is allowed.:laugh:

IDEA Fitness member

sharing means less calories :)
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    I think we should stage a protest like PETA. How about we go to our local Mickey D's and throw lard at them. Or lard covered potatoes to represent the senseless violence of drowning those poor helpless potatoes in grease. It's time we all put our fat little foot down and stop this madness!
    Hrrpmph! They don't use "lard" anymore. You'd have to throw bottles of vegetable oil (non transfat)!!!

IDEA Fitness member
  • mielikkibz
    mielikkibz Posts: 552 Member
    Options

may work for you,b ut I say everything in moderation. . if you want that big mac, make sure you work out :) I will reward myself with one fast food meal on the weekends whenI'm walking all day :) It's better than the 5-6 days a week, sometimes 2 times a week i was doing a year ago :)