Do we care?

Replies

• SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    I notice sometimes. Stare a little bit. Then go back to my workout xD

No undies = win :D
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    I tend to notice if she has them or not. Not that I check out girls workin' it on the stair stepper or anything......
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    gives me something to look at.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I might notice but do I really care? No. It's something I make sure I don't have though. Well unless it's the thong lines, those are ok to show off lol
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    I have what I call my "kim kardashin" workout pants. Well for obvious reasons. Tight and make the thing look out of control.
    I NEVER fail to wear the wrong things under then. Everytime.
    <---VPL queen :(
  • Savemyshannon
    Savemyshannon Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I don't care!

So glad I go to an women-only gym!
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I appreciate them, yes.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Nope, but I wear thongs during the day and bikini's when I sleep (yes, 2 pair of panties every day). If I work out in the morning I have panty lines, if I work out in the evening I don't.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I tend to notice if she has them or not. Not that I check out girls workin' it on the stair stepper or anything......

Have you ever noticed that the stair climbers always seem to be at the back of the rows of machines? Pretty sure I have dudes like you to thank for that.

And Rachel - I don't really care if other people have panty lines, because whatever, that's their butt... but I am an avid anti-VPL kind of gal myself. Honestly, I just don't wear panties at the gym at all.
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    it happens, but not to me, because I only wear thongs everywhere.
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    THONGS...
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I appreciate them, yes.

Do you also appreciate when they're missing?
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I appreciate them, yes.
    Do you also appreciate when they're missing?
    Yeah, that too.

I appreciate bums.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options

See, I only wear thongs when it's been a REALLY long time since I've done laundry, or I'm looking to have marital relations (Is that going to get deleted? Is there ANY way I can mention sex without getting into trouble?).
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options

Have you ever noticed that the stair climbers always seem to be at the back of the rows of machines? Pretty sure I have dudes like you to thank for that.

And Rachel - I don't really care if other people have panty lines, because whatever, that's their butt... but I am an avid anti-VPL kind of gal myself. Honestly, I just don't wear panties at the gym at all.

Not at my gym. They are right in front of the treadmills. :)
  • SmallerBecky
    Options
    Holy crap...this makes me glad I don't even GO to a gym! I'll work out at home in my undies and well-worn sports bras and whatever else I feel like. How ridiculous. And sad.
  • infamousmk
    Options

See, I only wear thongs when it's been a REALLY long time since I've done laundry, or I'm looking to have marital relations (Is that going to get deleted? Is there ANY way I can mention sex without getting into trouble?).

*reported*
  • infamousmk
    Options

Not at my gym. They are right in front of the treadmills. :)

*kitten*. I go to the wrong gyms. Of course, I get to use the women's locker room... so you just go ahead and have your stair climbers, pal.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    <--- Does not wear panties when working out. It's just more comfortable that way.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Panty lines are fine. But if I see a "Wednesday" panty being sported on a Saturday, then it's subject to odd looks.