Replies

• KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    no vpl here. Thongs all the way
  • 3GKnight
    3GKnight Posts: 203
    Options
    Hmmm... I don't think I have panty lines. I'll just have to ask the woman on the elliptical behind me next time.
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    I tend to notice if she has them or not. Not that I check out girls workin' it on the stair stepper or anything......

Have you ever noticed that the stair climbers always seem to be at the back of the rows of machines? Pretty sure I have dudes like you to thank for that.

And Rachel - I don't really care if other people have panty lines, because whatever, that's their butt... but I am an avid anti-VPL kind of gal myself. Honestly, I just don't wear panties at the gym at all.

Not at my gym. They are right in front of the treadmills. :)

*kitten*. I go to the wrong gyms. Of course, I get to use the women's locker room... so you just go ahead and have your stair climbers, pal.

Well, I cant' have it all!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I almost never wear undies
  • k8bugz
    k8bugz Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Yep, commando is way more comfy.
  • Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I tend to giggle....yet I kinda have a 10 year olds sense of humor...fart and poop jokes make me giggle. ^_^
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I have what I call my "kim kardashin" workout pants. Well for obvious reasons. Tight and make the thing look out of control.
    I NEVER fail to wear the wrong things under then. Everytime.
    <---VPL queen :(

Sexy *kitten* picture!!

One day when I no longer wear Granny Panties I can add to this conversation. But I do love being entertained in the gym!!
  • kensky
    kensky Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    It makes me feel old to think of people being offended by VPL.

I can't imagine doing squats in a thong.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    panty lines can be excused if everything else is in place (proper makeup, hair done, fashionable workout clothes). just don't set foot in the free weight area where men are working.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    It's not has bad as showing parts of a camel's foot.

Women wear no panties at the gym? I just got done telling myself to stare LESS. Geez you guys. Killing me here.
  • _Peacebone_
    _Peacebone_ Posts: 229 Member
    Options

Women wear no panties at the gym? I just got done telling myself to stare LESS. Geez you guys. Killing me here.
    There is this chick at my gym who VERY obviously does not wear panties. Camel toes are waaaaay worse than panty lines! Yuck lol
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I don't notice. So I don't care.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options

There is this chick at my gym who VERY obviously does not wear panties. Camel toes are waaaaay worse than panty lines! Yuck lol
    BUZZKILL!
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options

It depends on the camel, if you ask me.
  • Barbarablw
    Barbarablw Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I wear booty shorts....Don't really care if i have panty lines nor care if someone sees them! I got to work out not to do a fashion show. (I dont wear thongs Just not sexy to me .............. I gatta leave something to the imaginatin) #justsayin
  • MarieAnneN
    Options
    I don't care!

So glad I go to an women-only gym!

Oh yes, so am I!!!
    I just DON'T care about my look and people looking at me. I am there to train, period. ;-)
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    I cannot go comando at the gym. It makes me too horny.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    On the elliptical, its really obvious. The butt cheeks flexing one side at a time. Not gonna lie.... I sometimes get hypnotically drawn into someones bouncing VPL lines at the gym.
    No undies with the yoga pants ladies!
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I go to the gym in whatever panties I'm wearing that day. I have never given it a second thought and couldn't care less if other people are noticing!
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    I go to the gym in whatever panties I'm wearing that day. I have never given it a second thought and couldn't care less if other people are noticing!

I knew what you meant but.............................:heart::laugh: