Also. Panty lines at the gym.

Options

Replies

• christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I don't think anyone cares about them at the gym. It's gonna happen. I don't like thongs and I wear tight pants, so I have them.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Panty lines are fine. But if I see a "Wednesday" panty being sported on a Saturday, then it's subject to odd looks.

:laugh:

For the record, I wear my Halloween undies all year 'round, because they're just too cute and too much fun, especially the glow in the dark ones, but they are freshly laundered.
  • Lsqueezy
    Lsqueezy Posts: 128
    Options
    I'm rocking the panty lines on my big ol' booty! I can't handle a thong. I spend half my time trying to keep my underwear out of my butt crack....why would I intentionally put them there? Besides no one wants to see that. Not pretty. Maybe when I hit goal weight I'll also hit Victoria's Secret and try them again, but not until then.
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    I go to a naked gym, so there is no issue
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    lol... how can you NOT wear... awh well, I do not even want to think about it. And disagree, there is nothing worse than camel toe and it does not depend on the camel...
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    Solution!
    thong-panty-invisible-c-string-solid-women-1224015-showa.jpg
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I go to a naked gym, so there is no issue

but then doesn't this mean you burn less calories because you sweat less?
  • twogungal
    Options
    Great. So when I'm at the gym people are picking apart every aspect of my appearance? How wonderful. I wear a thong because I don't want a wedgie, but I may not always be fashionably dressed, and my makeup and hair might not be flawless, but I am there to work out, not to be judged.
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Im kinda surprised how many of you go commando... now Im going to have to play "thong or nothing" when i see girls without a panty line
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    I wear panties and could care less what others are wearing while working out. I'm there to sweat and burn calories not to hit up all the guidos and gym rats. :)
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    so if you could care less.....then you must care abut it....or you would say that you COULDN'T care less...which means there is no level of caring involved.
  • Ultima_Morpha
    Ultima_Morpha Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    It is delusional to think that thongs eliminate panty lines...they are just relocated.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Great. So when I'm at the gym people are picking apart every aspect of my appearance? How wonderful. I wear a thong because I don't want a wedgie, but I may not always be fashionably dressed, and my makeup and hair might not be flawless, but I am there to work out, not to be judged.

No dear. I don't really judge people at the gym. It's just a funny topic of conversation. Relax.
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    It is a fun topic. Also something I consider when I change for the gym. Depending on which panties I wore to work that day I might change them. I don't like panty lines at all. Period. No matter where I am. But sometimes I have them and I just pretend I don't care when in all reality I do care and it's all I think about on the treadmill. It passes the time............
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    i saw a kitten once at the gym...
  • RisyaLifsheTova
    RisyaLifsheTova Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I wear nothing under my workout shorts. Its just more comfortable, and I dont have to keep pulling them up.
  • Moonbyebye
    Moonbyebye Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Ugh, Its a tough call. My doctor has flat out told me not to wear any underwear when I work out! Bacteria can get trapped down there and travel up your urinary tract and harvest a little infection called a UTI! If you've ever had one, you know you will do anything to prevent one from happening again! Terrible things.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    really if you wear panties that fit and pants that fit you don't usually get VPL. I only notice when someone's work out pants are so tight across their buttocks that you can see that design on their undies. I find working out in a thong to be the most uncomfortable thing ever and don't know how you guys can do it. You want a real wedgie do a squat or lunge in a thong.
  • nati39
    nati39 Posts: 85
    Options
    I don't care. None of my business what kind of underwear they wear....at least they have some undies on...that is good enough for me...:)
  • Serqita
    Serqita Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Ugh, Its a tough call. My doctor has flat out told me not to wear any underwear when I work out! Bacteria can get trapped down there and travel up your urinary tract and harvest a little infection called a UTI! If you've ever had one, you know you will do anything to prevent one from happening again! Terrible things.
    very true