Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Underwear in pictures?

1235»

Replies

• LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    It depends on the bra & undies. A sports bra and boyshorts isn't the same thing as a lacy pushup, g-string and thigh highs.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    I encourage underwear pics for both women AND men! :drinker:
  • marthafox1
    marthafox1 Posts: 191 Member
    After reading all the posts, decided to post my bikini shot because I am 47 and proud of what I have achieved.

FYI I wouldn't pose in my underwear because I'm shy....
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    My underwear shot DOES look like a bikini shot. :tongue:
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    I usually say 'less is more'

And I'm still saying it now.

Less underwear is more? Ok, I'll def remember that...

Yes.
    We are on the same page.

Oh good, I'm so glad we're on the same page!
  • Azdak
    Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
    I just hate ugly underwear. If you are going to have underwear pics, wear the underwear you want the hospital to see if you were in an accident.

This!! Or underwear that is NOT from Frederick's of Hollywood/entirely lace/g-string. There have been some lacy panty booty shots where if it were not for MFPs crappy pic quality, you'd totally see sphincter.

Good to know someone is inspecting all the pictures that closely.

I believe she was being snarky.

I believe I was too. I can't really take this thread too seriously. :laugh:
  • Azdak
    It depends on the bra & undies. A sports bra and boyshorts isn't the same thing as a lacy pushup, g-string and thigh highs.

Maybe I'm weird, but I actually prefer the former (maybe a tank T instead of a sports bra, but you get the idea).
  • Azdak
    After reading all the posts, decided to post my bikini shot because I am 47 and proud of what I have achieved.

FYI I wouldn't pose in my underwear because I'm shy....

It does remind me of funny cartoon strip in an old MAD magazine I read as a kid. I think it was one of the Dave Berg strips.

A man pulls open the door of a changing cabana and there is a young woman in her bra and panties. She screams and covers up--he slinks away red-faced and embarrassed. The next panel shows her flinging the changing door open with a flourish, and standing there beaming with pride -- in a two piece bathing suit that covered much less than the original underwear.

I guess context is everything.
  • marthafox1
    marthafox1 Posts: 191 Member
    And I'm not shy!
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    When I started, I took a pic in my underwear..But I won't be putting it up, yet..Main reason is because people will probably think that I have no undies on because of my big belly...I'm thinking that once I get to my goal of 100kgs then I will post them in my profile....
  • toddlyons
    toddlyons Posts: 73 Member
    I just posted some today to show off my progress and I had no intention of being a show-off or being inappropriate. Now I feel slightly embarrassed :/

I went and checked them out for myself, and you've got nothing to be embarrassed about. They are wonderfully inspirational!
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    You can go to the beach or lake or local swimming hole and see more skin from people in swim suits than pics on here, specially during spring break :wink: Ads in the mail / TV / newspaper from Jcpenney, Sears, Kohls, Target, Macy's, Victorias Secret, etc all have pics of men and women in under wear.
    What's so different about it being posted here?
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Overdue and obligatory...

130835444386088.png
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    I can't recall who said it in this thread, but the whole "wear the underwear you'd want the hospital to see if you've been in an accident" is very silly.

Depending on how bad the accident is, you might have your own little "accident"... and the last thing they're going to care about is how presentable your underbritches are when they're stained with bodily fluids.

In any case, the best pictures that really show progress involve either unmentionables, swimsuits or tight work-out clothes. Take your pick - those outfits do not lie, so be forewarned.

*sigh* Some mothers, back in olden times, would tell their children "Wear clean and nice underwear! You never know if you are going to be in an accident!"

It was a joke. I wasn't literally saying that you should pick undergarments based on the probability of being in an accident, or, that anyone would care at the hospital. Really, now.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    I can't recall who said it in this thread, but the whole "wear the underwear you'd want the hospital to see if you've been in an accident" is very silly.

Depending on how bad the accident is, you might have your own little "accident"... and the last thing they're going to care about is how presentable your underbritches are when they're stained with bodily fluids.

In any case, the best pictures that really show progress involve either unmentionables, swimsuits or tight work-out clothes. Take your pick - those outfits do not lie, so be forewarned.
    *sigh* Some mothers, back in olden times, would tell their children "Wear clean and nice underwear! You never know if you are going to be in an accident!"

It was a joke. I wasn't literally saying that you should pick undergarments based on the probability of being in an accident, or, that anyone would care at the hospital. Really, now.
    Good chance you will poop them anyway, depending on the scare factor involved.
  • I can't recall who said it in this thread, but the whole "wear the underwear you'd want the hospital to see if you've been in an accident" is very silly.

Good chance you will poop them anyway, depending on the scare factor involved.

The stains wont matter. If the undies are nice enough, the paramedics will disregard said stains and thus focus on what's most important---dem nice drawz. XD