pizza at the gym?!

Options
1235»

Replies

• LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I had half a bagel at PF today. I would have had another half, but they bagels were gone by the time I was done with my workout. :cry:
  • ooOOooGravy
    ooOOooGravy Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    It isn't just Planet fitness. My Gym Club24 has started doing that and I have heard of other gyms doing it.
    Thankfully for some reason I am never there when it happens.
    They just think if they give people a treat once a month it will keep the people going back to the gym.

Lol see, that's what I like about my GYm. They don;t send in the pizza, they send me an email if I haven't been around for a while. Asking if all is okay? If I am lacking maybe motivation and want to have a session with one of the PT's to get back onto the waggon ... lol

Now that is how a gym should be run!
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options

yEEEUp

The gym does that on purpose to keep its members fat, so that they keep going there and renewing their memberships. That = money for the gym.

They do it once a month. Not everyday. :laugh:

I go to Planet Fitness. Its cheap and its open 24/7 which is a big deal to me because I work nights!

(and I have never attended pizza night) :wink:
  • gailashton
    Options
    Don't get me wrong, I agree with most of you, however this is about lifestyle change. I belong to Planet Fitness & I do not attend pizza night (BTW they also do bagels and cream cheese 1 morning a month). It's a matter of choice & yes, you can have a slice of pizza, just not all the time. I was once told by a trainer/nutritionist that depriving yourself of something is not control... control is when you can have a little then walk away! Most the time I think about it long enough & I don't really want it anyway, but when I do, I have a little.... it goes a long way! Just my thought!