BLACK TEAM CHALLENGE WEEK 8

Options

Replies

• lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Andrew (+1) you are the MASTER!

And opening a store whew! I loved helping to open a new store though. The one I did, I ended up on the steel building crew. I mean, seriously, I am FOUR ELEVEN! But I did it and loved it. I got so bruised up though.
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Well I will never beat Andrew (+1) with 24 points so I will not even try. Sam (+1) I will also play the mean tell-it-like it is sister. I am good at that! :laugh:

I am really proud of our team, I think we have a GREAT thing going here. I am so glad when I emailed Sam (+1) late she added me to this team.

I am over on my calories by 225 today and trying to figure out if I should exercise some more or because I hurt everywhere just let it go.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

Somone got his computer at the hotel. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! So glad to see you all! Didnt get my weight in to sam until about an hour ago. Despite all the weird food and lack of work outs this store opening has taken 2 pounds off of me in the last week so that is a relief. Anyway...

Lynne [ +1]- Work can be a huge source of stress. I hope things go well with the promotion thing. Certainly seems like they put you through the wringer over there. Get that stress out with some boxing or something lol.

Sam [+1]- I have to agree with Sara [+1], you guys are my weight loss family now and aint nobody moving out of this house after the show ends.

Sara-Good work on getting doug[+1] moving. it's hard to get us boys to get going lol. When you guys are working out who's keeping Zeke[+1} from getting more stiches? lol JK hope the little guy is doing better. So Micah [+1] is in a big boy bed! give him a high 5 from me.

You tell Amelia [+1] that i dont care if she isnt losing pounds...I dont care if she is gaining pounds she is part of this team and she needs to be here. Just tell her that if she doesnt come back I will lose all motivation and it will be her fault :devil:

Doesnt everyone think Roni's [+1] new avatar picture looks great!

Hey Lori [+1]....Sara is a kiss up. But she is our kiss up, so it's ok. Oh and tell Dave [+1] I said hi. and pinch harley's [+1] cheeks for me.

Jeannie [+1] I think you'll lose that pound this week. I just have a feeling. And four pounds lighter than you were before this challenge started...that is great!

Tresa [+1] great jobs fighting through the Icky sickies. I love being a man. I am glad I've never meant "tom".

Anna [+1] and Shuntae[+1], how did the battle with diet soda go? that is a tough one. I have been having a bit more than I would like at work. I just hope I am not getting hooked.

Amanda [+1] I have yet to get this fruit and veggie thing right. I still find it to be the most challenging challenge for me.

Julie [+1] and Janie[+1]... my fellow late night snackers. How did it go? I did go past the eight o clock mark a couple of times this past week without realizing it. But overall much better than usual.

Nicky[+1]-Your got a HRM! YAY! i love mine. how do you like it so far?

Laura [+1]- Sodium is a huge issue for me. How did it go last week? Hope your pharmacy is in stock again!

Marla! [+1] the human sponge! way to conqure the water this week. Goes to show that everyone's body has different needs. I will now think of you as SPongemarla squarepants.

Amanda-[+1]-No longer obese! that must feel awesome! I am still a good 6% bmi away from that one. I am sooo proud of you! that's awesome!

Vanessa-[+1]- so glad the tests went ok. If it is depression its good to know about it. They have some wonderful medications that can make things so much better. I hope everything works out.

Bobbi-[+1] seriously..... all three levels of shred. YOU ARE A MACHINE!!!!!!!!!

Phew now I am caught up...and.....24 points! HAH take that Sara!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm dying....Andrew!!!!

spongey.gif

Well, so glad I found this thread. But, must go to bed!!!! (hey, I made a rhyme...does that count for a point?)

See you tomorrow.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Whatever, Andrew! What-EVER. I'M the kiss-up & you're throwing kids names out there & remembering details of our lives! Well, I never! The nerve of you for caring! Pfft.

:laugh: :laugh:

Glad the store opening is going well, though! Hooray for 2# gone! That's awesome!

I wish I had more time to chat, but I have to run. Gotta get the kids & house ready for the babysitter today. I have a doctor's appointment (where I will be IGNORING what their scale says) & I do NOT want to take the kids with me. Fun stuff! Wish me luck! I hate doctors. :grumble:

I'll be back later! I know, I know...hold your applause. :wink:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I am feeling so much better just being a part of this group. You guys and gals ROCK! Seriously!

I will be the positive polly. You know the auntie who you tell the following story to:

Oh, my I fell and bumped my head, had to go to the er to get stitches, when the ambulance came they dropped the gurney. The doc was stitching me up and says "Ooh boy, I FINally get to do one of these!"
    It only took them 3 tries to get in the IV line and then I had to go to the bathroom.

And Your Auntie says............Think of the bright side:noway: you didnt break your leg :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I missed Andrew in my list....:blushing: And I love him so. He is such a positive force on this site!

Lynnie-you always make me smile, and sometimes laugh out loud. And thanks, I thought I was the shorty of the gang, but well I got 3 inches on ya!!:laugh:
    You go girl for hanging with the big dogs!

Sara-maybe that is why I am not losing weight..............I am lucky to put in 30-45 min and I am not chasing Z all day!!

Janie-hardly a granny my dear!

Everyone else I am just getting back into positive mode so give me some time to encourage y'all.

Have a wonderful day!:flowerforyou:
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    :sick:
    Oh wow.
    Yesterday they hooked me up to the 24 hr HRM but I had a good heart day and NO FLUTTERS or jumps or ANYTHING. Argh.
    And then I went to the city and shopped ALL DAY. Developed a headache though and it still hasnt' gone away.
    SO I AM POSTING because part of the challenge is to post everyday and encourage people.

I ENCOURAGE YOU ALL

Going to nurse headache now. BYE GUYS! I'll name drop tomorrow when I can think clearer.
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Tresa – Sorry you’re feeling yucky. Being sick is the worst. :sick:

Lynnie – Good luck with the crazy interview process. (P.S. Thanks for having an easy screen name. :laugh: )

Sara – I agree. We’re like the guest that doesn’t get the hint to leave after the party. The black team ain’t going! Good job getting Doug to workout.

Sam – Thanks for keeping track of our weigh-ins. I’m sure it’s a lot of work and we all appreciate it!

Janie – Whether you’re senile or just plain crazy you’re still a part of our wonderful family! :flowerforyou:

Andrew – So Sara and Lynnie are mud wrestling for “crazy drunk aunt”. Are you and Sara mud wrestling for “family kiss-up”? :laugh: I’ve never actually pinched Harley’s cheeks so at your suggestion I did to see what she’d do…She burped at spit up. :noway:

Roni – I do love the new av.

Marla – How much water are you drinking now that you’re only drinking when thirsty?

Jeannie – If you get too positive, I’ll just go drink with my crazy aunts Sara and Lynnie. :laugh:

Oh and I must say hi to Dave (tattoo_pauly). Yes, he's my husband and he's sitting across from me right now. But I want the point for knowin his name!
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! Wow, this is a great challenge this week! I can easily do this one lol. I will stop in here every day and say hi....or help....or SOMETHING:laugh: And thank you Spyguy (what is your real name? lol) for the compliments on my new AV:blushing: That was taken Valentines Day right before I went out to enjoy a lovely steak dinner...which probably contributed to the NO weight lost this week:grumble: Oh but it was sooo worth it!:flowerforyou: Take care all!
    ~Roni
  • loreeb18
    Options
    Spyguy is Andrew (+1 for me :laugh: )
  • loreeb18
    Options
    In about 15 hours, we've had about 50 posts. :noway: We are all doing great with this challenge!
  • Marla64
    Options
    Tresa – Sorry you’re feeling yucky. Being sick is the worst. :sick:

Lynnie – Good luck with the crazy interview process. (P.S. Thanks for having an easy screen name. :laugh: )

Sara – I agree. We’re like the guest that doesn’t get the hint to leave after the party. The black team ain’t going! Good job getting Doug to workout.

Sam – Thanks for keeping track of our weigh-ins. I’m sure it’s a lot of work and we all appreciate it!

Janie – Whether you’re senile or just plain crazy you’re still a part of our wonderful family! :flowerforyou:

Andrew – So Sara and Lynnie are mud wrestling for “crazy drunk aunt”. Are you and Sara mud wrestling for “family kiss-up”? :laugh: I’ve never actually pinched Harley’s cheeks so at your suggestion I did to see what she’d do…She burped at spit up. :noway:

Roni – I do love the new av.

Marla – How much water are you drinking now that you’re only drinking when thirsty?

Jeannie – If you get too positive, I’ll just go drink with my crazy aunts Sara and Lynnie. :laugh:

Oh and I must say hi to Dave (tattoo_pauly). Yes, he's my husband and he's sitting across from me right now. But I want the point for knowin his name!

Hey.....Lori, I am averaging a couple glasses a day, plus coffee. I guzzle after working out, when I'm thirsty. Beyond that, I'm drinking with meals.

Roni...va va va voom....gorgeous pic!!

Must get to work, or I'd kiss up. Fudgesicles.

Extra credit to anyone who can remember the names of any of my kids. I've posted them here and there. Correct guesses will count.

Check back later to grade all the papers.
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    I love this idea.. I can be the eccentric grandma (almost old enough :grumble: :grumble: ) that no one can tell whether I am going senile or just plain crazy!!

LOL Will you wear a shawl & hit people with your purse?

absolutely -- that is the best part..
  • Marla64
    Options
    Well, then i get to be a bratty sister. ( i was the youngest in my family....three older bros...I can play the part well)
  • loreeb18
    Options
    Caleb and Joshua are your youngest boys and there's an Abby in there somewhere.
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    In an all day meeting today, but just had to tell you all how awesome you are!!!!

Wasn't sure if this challenge would be appreciated, but apparently we all need the support..

Will be back later for the shout outs.

granny
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Marla - David, Aaron, Caleb, Joshua, Faith, Abigail, Rebekah!...I'm forgetting your girls!
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Tresa – I hope you are feeling better soon

Lynnie – Hope you get the new job.

Sara and Lynnie – My whole family is crazy, 2 crazy aunts would fit right in here.

Sam – Mean sister...I don't think so. Thanks for dealing with the statistics.

Janie – You can have granny if you want but I'm older. Not going for great granny though.

Andrew – Wow I don't know how you manage to be on the road so much. Kuddos to you.

Roni – Love the new pic

Marla – Keep the water intake only as high as your body will allow. Glad it came off. Tell Dave we all said HI!

Jeannie – Congrats on the loss, being positive is a good thing.

Who will I be? Hmmmm I guess I'll have t o stick with what I do best...bratty younger sister.

Have a great day everyone!
  • loreeb18
    Options
    Marla - David, Aaron, Caleb, Joshua, Faith, Abigail, Rebekah!...I'm forgetting your girls!

Show off! I was waiting for you to tell us their first and middle names in order with birth dates. :laugh: If you can do that, you will win this challenge hands down.
  • Marla64
    Options
    Jimswmm....Dave is Lori's husband. You trying to get me in trouble???

Sara...admirable job, my good woman. You missed Sarah (how could you miss that one???) and Hope.

I'm muy impressed.

Andrew....she beat you. Nyah.:tongue: