Who is you MFP inspiration?

Options

Replies

• TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    always the thread to make people feel crappy.

my friends are on my list for a reason - each one has a different inspiration-type thing for me.

can't at all be thought of as a thread to make some feel very good for being an inspiration? I mean, it is in chit-chat section...

My thought's!

Why does would this make anyone feel crappy?
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Why? Is anyone putting anyone else down?
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    After have an extremely rough day today, this really lifted my spirits!

My top:

female: bry for sure! She is doing what I dream to do: compete. I look up to her and her goals! I hope to be where she is at someday :blushing:

male: tough one! Sidesteal wins my vote tho. Skinny fat to inspiration! He works hard every day and is a ton of help on the forum! I can ask him anything :]

MANY on my friends inspire me everyday with their hard work and dedication. Keep it up everyone! If it wasn't for them I wouldn't always strive for my best
  • fit4mom
    fit4mom Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    I have to say all my MFP peeps are inspiration. If they aren't encouraging me spiritually, they are living life abundantly. If they're not amazing me, they are helping me to see life in different ways. Each one of my MFP peeps inspires me to be the best me I can be. They give me value and help me find strength I didn't know I had. Each is an individual gift I have been honored to receive and partake in their individual journey. I could not be a more blessed to be an MFP peep and am so unbelievably thankful to have them in my life. Each one has a characteristic or an attribute that causes me to strive to be better. The unadulterated honesty of their journey reminds me to be honest with myself and not only talk the talk but walk the walk. I desire to be the inspiration I find each and everyone of them. Thank you my MFP peeps. I wouldn't be the new me and have gone this far in my journey without you. individually and as a whole. You are part of the makeup of who I've become. Every person we learn from and grow from forms a new part of who we are. I am proud to be call an MFP peep. :flowerforyou:
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Female: Flipipino_wardog

Male, there are several who inspire me but they don't need me to stroke their egos so I won't name names, HAHA
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options

My top:

female: bry for sure! She is doing what I dream to do: compete. I look up to her and her goals! I hope to be where she is at someday :blushing:

male: tough one! Sidesteal wins my vote tho. Skinny fat to inspiration! He works hard every day and is a ton of help on the forum! I can ask him anything :]

MANY on my friends inspire me everyday with their hard work and dedication. Keep it up everyone! If it wasn't for them I wouldn't always strive for my best

aw, you made me cry. I didn't tell you so you would say me. I told you to lift your spirits. But, I have to say, its an honor for you to say that about me. I puffy heart you!
  • HopeIsNotLost
    Options

I did not mean to make anyone feel crappy. I could have said celebrities or something of the sort, but that is not as realistic
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    aw, you made me cry. I didn't tell you so you would say me. I told you to lift your spirits. But, I have to say, its an honor for you to say that about me. I puffy heart you!

I would have said you regardless! My dream is to compete and I look up to you :] You do such a great job and are so honest! :D
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Everybody on my friends list inspires me in one way or another.

^True that!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I have too many to name names. Some of them inspire me because they have lost a lot of weight. Some of them because they manage to find time to improve their lives in spite of obstacles they face. Some of them because they always maintain a positive attitude, and some because they are just incredibly supportive of others. To single out 2 of them would be a disservice to the others. I can't and won't do it.

Suffice to say that my friends on here are my friends because they all inspire me in one way or another. They are all worthy of kudos.
  • coppercurlz
    Options
    Hello, I started MFP about a week ago and I need to know who the stars are:smile::smile: Who is your MFP inspiration? Give ONE male and ONE female. Just to make it more fun!:smooched: :smooched:

male:
    q9s7 and GuruMeditation (if you don't add Guru, you HAVE to follow him on the boards...then you'll learn who all the super smart, healthy people are on here!)

and if you do anything tonight, add Stephanielynn76... check out her blog on MFP if you don't believe me :)

Oh, and welcome!!!
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I did not mean to make anyone feel crappy. I could have said celebrities or something of the sort, but that is not as realistic
    No worries. It looks like the other 99% of us are enjoying the thread.
  • HopeIsNotLost
    Options
    Kay good to know, always stepping on someones toes :laugh: Thank you all for responding, keep them coming!!:smile:
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    Everyone on my MFpals list is there for a reason...I had the desire within myself to change my lifestyle, but the extra support really helps.

I can't imagine why a thread like this would make anyone feel bad...?
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    boy : engineman(whatever the number is) Just love his humour!
    girl: nsblue- just amazed at the 100's of pounds lost and the strength she has, after all she has been through.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options

My top:

I am inspired by Sunshine's amazing biceps...everytime I see your photo on the boards, I remind myself that I need to start lifting again! :flowerforyou:
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Sunshine_88 is probably my biggest inspiration. She's awesome. :)

I'm inspired by everyone who loses weight and fights through all the ups and downs this journey puts in front of them.

:)
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Everyone on my MFpals list is there for a reason...I had the desire within myself to change my lifestyle, but the extra support really helps.

I can't imagine why a thread like this would make anyone feel bad...?

Maybe someone would feel bad if they feel they've inspired people but aren't mentioned? I'm not sure really. I'll be honest - I'm on this journey for me, but if I help someone or inspire someone along the way - that's awesome. It isn't my goal, however. :)
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    Segrande is a girl that eats really clean and almost as much protein as I eat! Wow her diary amazes me everyday.
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    CoryIda is my inspiration. She's freaking amazing, and I told her so. :) She's come a long way and has a wonderful realistic attitude. Love her.

I'm also a big fan of GuruMeditationError (I think that's his new screenname). He's pretty awesome.