Options

Replies

• sweetheart37
    Options
    i have two and thats my vbf flawandfablous and carmomma3 ,,,love u guys
  • jeannec3631
    jeannec3631 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    male = rwd5046...makes no excuses for age or size! he walks his talk!!!
    female = onmyweightohappiness...takes what seems impossible & makes it possible even through life's ups n downs! she is a true inspiration!!!

Good Job to everyone @ MFP...because we all inspire someone someday thru our journeys, we just don't always know it!! Keep It UP!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    I love all my friends for who they are and how they inspire me. If I have to name a few, here goes.

kennethmgreen for his insight and sense of humor.
    Marcia36 for her perseverance and tough love.
    MindyBlack and Kelsue35 for their huge workouts that make me want to work harder.
    Crowlover_05 for posting inspiring quotes on my profile almost everyday.
    xoxmalsxox for posing ridiculous stuff on my profile all the time.
    innerfashionista and BrandNewMia for being two of my first heroes on MFP. They taught me a lot by example.
    Juliebean_1027 because she's awesome
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    "I am truly amazed and inspired by all of the great things my Pals are doing. I see nothing but FIERCENESS up and down my Pals list. There is so much WINNING going on this holiday season...and I know we all have MORE WINNING ahead of us :) I've said many times, "Do something to inspire others", and I want to let my Pals know that YOU inspire me :)

and

"I'm just trying to rock this journey like the rest of you. You guys have no idea how much YOUR great work has helped inspire me to be fierce for as long as I have. Without all of you, I'm pretty sure I'd be having a more difficult fight with the complacency creep.

^^^ I wrote this on my wall earlier today and I repeat it here on this thread because it is so true. There are so many forms of inspiration from my pals and I could not single out only a handful of them, let alone one from each gender. Anyone who chooses to fight mental temptations, say NO to excuses, and say YES to I CAN....well, YOU ARE an inspiration...even if you struggle sometimes. We are human and we will struggle. We only fail if we give up and don't learn from our struggles.

Stay Fierce my Friends!
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Girl: Sarah0866
    Guy....hmmm....ninerbuff I'd say since he gives excellent advice on here. But, generally, I get my male inspiration the most when I read the bodybuilding.com forums. Quite a few of the guys there have such great fitness information and progress; and they express it, no holes barred! I didn't care too much about strength training until I started reading their forums on a regular basis.
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    "I am truly amazed and inspired by all of the great things my Pals are doing. I see nothing but FIERCENESS up and down my Pals list. There is so much WINNING going on this holiday season...and I know we all have MORE WINNING ahead of us :) I've said many times, "Do something to inspire others", and I want to let my Pals know that YOU inspire me :)

and

"I'm just trying to rock this journey like the rest of you. You guys have no idea how much YOUR great work has helped inspire me to be fierce for as long as I have. Without all of you, I'm pretty sure I'd be having a more difficult fight with the complacency creep.

YOU ROCK!
    ^^^ I wrote this on my wall earlier today and I repeat it here on this thread because it is so true. There are so many forms of inspiration from my pals and I could not single out only a handful of them, let alone one from each gender. Anyone who chooses to fight mental temptations, say NO to excuses, and say YES to I CAN....well, YOU ARE an inspiration...even if you struggle sometimes. We are human and we will struggle. We only fail if we give up and don't learn from our struggles.

Stay Fierce my Friends!
  • _JamieB_
    _JamieB_ Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Please see my friends list and take you pick...I have the most amazing friends ever!!!!!!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Sidesteal and Ninerbuff for men. Ebbykins used to be my female inspiration but she left (sad!). Heidi something is awesome too. And of course Sunshine and Bry_all.
  • JulieSD
    JulieSD Posts: 567
    Options
    Hard to single anyone out.

rybo, efue, fit4life, julieSD, engineman, kimert, mandeiko, AZtrailrunner, lwhitman, bre, reese, ChristinaK, spammy, silky, razor.

just off the top of my head.

Awwwwwww, this means a lot!
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options

5. Lizzy Sunflower for always being there!

Thank you! I was about to stop checking this thread. :wink:

Since I am here.... Shan has inspired me to leave a reply

Everyone on my list has contributed to my inspiration at one point or another.

Daisy374 got me doing my morning workouts
    April_Beth, McKayMachina and Contrarian got me running
    _Tabby_ is amazing, and inspires me to keep it real
    MrsCon40 , Yummy, and Contrarian have all inspired me to Lift Heavy
    _Tabby_ , _Glados_ and LorinaLynn have inspired me to eat more, and still lose weight
    JourneyingasCrystal, SexyCook , Jamie_B and FakePlasticTree have all inspired me to not be afraid of Hard work (just look at them, that *kitten* pays off)

Seriously, all my friends are amazing, I could go on all day. Thanks to my friends for being here with me xo

Awwwww...
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Sidesteal and Ninerbuff for men. Ebbykins used to be my female inspiration but she left (sad!). Heidi something is awesome too. And of course Sunshine and Bry_all.
    I miss Ebby. :(
    She was awesome.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I miss Ebby. :(
    She was awesome.

Anyone know why she left?
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    :love: :bigsmile:
    :sad:
    <3 YOU ROCK!
    I love all my friends for who they are and how they inspire me. If I have to name a few, here goes.

kennethmgreen for his insight and sense of humor.
    Marcia36 for her perseverance and tough love.
    MindyBlack and Kelsue35 for their huge workouts that make me want to work harder.
    Crowlover_05 for posting inspiring quotes on my profile almost everyday.
    xoxmalsxox for posing ridiculous stuff on my profile all the time.
    innerfashionista and BrandNewMia for being two of my first heroes on MFP. They taught me a lot by example.
    Juliebean_1027 because she's awesome
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Many on my friends list are, but the one that comes to mind the most is Bjohs. And that is because we are the same age and height. Her reaching her goal helps me realize that I too can reach mine.
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness you guys!!! Thank you SO MUCH for acknowledging me!!!! I am truly blessed to have such amazing, supportive friends. Without you all on my MFP friends list, I wouldn't be here today and have been as successful as I have been. Here's to another 9 months of friendship, support and encouragement! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    Everyone on my friends list :drinker: ....but a few who really stand out :flowerforyou:

keith0373 (this man is a beast, brings it every time, and is the husband I would love to have)
    DroidPS08 (Best Friend Ever! I love you! he changed my life and got me to see I can Be me...and he almost always says the right things)
    PBJunky (ummm yes please! awesome friend, and come on look at him)
    500lbs2marathon ( all you have to do is look at his page :) -253lbs THAT'S HOTT)
    Ashalahn_LMT (hilarious blogs and he has so much dedication it inspires me, and I admire it)
    taglientep (I think P lives at the gym...Rawr (that's I love you in dinosaur))

SmartFunGorgeous(seriously girl :) you take so much time with blogs, and groups, and you hit -50 today!!!)
    bry_all01 (abs and she is how you say...awesome!)
    mandeiko (Beautiful and she rocks my socks off :D)
    complete_tease ( - 112 lbs..enough said, but she is also beautiful and awesome!)
    alyssa92982 and garrettsmommy (my p90x girls)
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    NAMASTE & 500lbs
    see i knew i'd forget someone (or two in this case)
  • KMSForLife
    Options

and

Stay Fierce my Friends!

I'm honored to be on your friends list. You offer real feedback and encouragement. Let it be known that you qualify as an inspiration to many!
  • MegSommer
    MegSommer Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    4Theking is my inspiration. He's a fellow Spiker, has taken himself from a similar build to what I am to a lean mean weightlifting machine.

On top of all that, he's taken on the role of a coach for me and many others on here.

He is truly an inspiration!! Keeps me going everyday!
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Oh it's hard to name one, everyone on my friends list is inspirational in their own way. They all provide such a great support and encouragement. Seeing them succeed keeps me going. I don't know if I would've done what i did without them. I am sooo happy I came across this app.